Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-02-2011, 09:30 PM
King Ju-Ju
Banned

Rep Power: 0 King Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 189,109.54
Total Points: 6,566,510.20
Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 

the bradley-alexander fight was a ****ing dud. why are u mad that boxing fans are talking crap about it???? this was hyped up to be a super fight and ive seen fights on telefutura better than that ****.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-02-2011, 09:32 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 115 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015,467,315,608.68
Total Points: 3,292,467,626,585.14
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

This if how fans of every sport act. Not everyone, but the vast majority. In American Football, overall consensus on the best quarterback has changed four times in the last year. In basketball, the San Antonio Spurs were washed up and had no chance, they are now the best team in basketball and will beat the Lakers. It's just how people are, and with boxing it's really easy to do.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Rep Power: 57 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,746,517,679.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
I told u mofos that timmah wasn't that good.

I still support devon even though he lost....

Pullcounter, no offense, but your full of it.

I remember when you flipped flopped on that Cotto fight ages ago, then came on here acting like the all seeing eye.

So what are you doing now, saying that you picked Devon, but still trying to save face claiming Bradley had a poor showing?
Old 02-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Shadows
All-Time Great

Rep Power: 24 Shadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 316,955,286,094.48
Total Points: 4,518,106,747,150.46
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Actually an apple and a tuna melt. I'm drunk lol - mangler To the fight night aficionado - Stoppage Popcorn for fight nights - Stoppage My nizzle! - We$ley 
NY style pizza! - -FkkMeKJ- Mr. 118 - Dick Buffman getting you back - mathed for you - mathed Watch Bill Murray flicks on this - SouthpawSwagger 
Give this to your bomb azn sister....no offence - Heeb Happy new year! - Toney Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
Yeah, cause it aint as though he isn't the fighter he was, they seem to get mad with him because he is not everything they! perceived him to be. How you gonna get made at someone cause you did'nt have the commonsense to take a step back and think, hang on a min, lets just take a look at the kids actual strengths and weaknesses before I start doing what Dan Rafael did, which was overrating him by claiming he had Floyd Mayweather type potential.
Yeah, I remember Rafael calling him the next P4P star, I never saw it.

His weakness have always been there, you know that, even before Kotelnik. The Urango fight stoppage greatly exaggerated everything.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Dynamite Kid

Rep Power: 57 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
the bradley-alexander fight was a ****ing dud. why are u mad that boxing fans are talking crap about it???? this was hyped up to be a super fight and ive seen fights on telefutura better than that ****.
Because anyone with a degree of commonsense should understand, there is NO sure fire recipe for a great fight, and hyping it up to be one, does not mean it will translate to one.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:39 PM
-Huey-
The Money Team

Rep Power: 28 -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 261,115,409,160,488.38
Total Points: 261,115,409,688,552.38
thread-would jesus forgive margarito? Post #6 - jazluvr449 No Message - -Huey- and you'll take care of the second one.... alriiiiight - Rockin' most underated poster - BostonGuy b-day boy - project xxx1 
congratulations fam - Larryx2011 for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 happy birthday - hhs661 Happy Birthday :kiss: - Bossy No Message - dan_cov 
Happy birthday. - dan_cov Happy Birthday bro! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. - jose830 :D - happyman 
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4&quot;!! - thuggery 10 days in the slammer is not easy,  have some real food - jose830 beer on bday boy. - led Happy Belated birthday - -jose- courtesy of Arum's Protection Plan, IDIOT!  :lol1:  :lol1: - Kuyukut 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

Excuse me...
Old 02-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Dynamite Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
Yeah, I remember Rafael calling him the next P4P star, I never saw it.

His weakness have always been there, you know that, even before Kotelnik. The Urango fight stoppage greatly exaggerated everything.
I know you said that Shadows, as did Soy, we were all pretty much on the same page before! the Kotelnik fight.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:42 PM
King Ju-Ju
Banned

Rep Power: 0 King Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond repute
Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
Because anyone with a degree of commonsense should understand, there is NO sure fire recipe for a great fight, and hyping it up to be one, does not mean it will translate to one.
thats obvious bro. what im saying is that if a fight is hyped up to be something special and it is a complete dud boxing fans have a right 2 say it was just that.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:44 PM
cleaner147
Retired

Rep Power: 16 cleaner147 has a reputation beyond reputecleaner147 has a reputation beyond reputecleaner147 has a reputation beyond reputecleaner147 has a reputation beyond reputecleaner147 has a reputation beyond reputecleaner147 has a reputation beyond reputecleaner147 has a reputation beyond reputecleaner147 has a reputation beyond reputecleaner147 has a reputation beyond reputecleaner147 has a reputation beyond reputecleaner147 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.01
Total Points: 2,306,725.83
Merry Xmas - mangler Here's a gift - mangler Piece of cake - mangler Have one, bro. - 'Sugar' Freddi .............. - Puft Puft Pass 
Super poster and bud! - jazluvr449 For good luck with your bets! - jazluvr449 1000th post - 'Sugar' Freddi Have a beer :) - Irish Hitman Thanks. - 'Sugar' Freddi 
if you're hungry lol - 'Sugar' Freddi tuna melt - MANGLER thanks - Dale Cardon top person to do bets with - Sir TomJones 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S A M U R A I Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S A M U R A I Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S A M U R A I 
Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 'Sugar' Freddi Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - 'Sugar' Freddi Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Freedom Fighter Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - 'Sugar' Freddi 

so youre sayin Alex is overrated and now stop bashin him....WTF

its business to hype the fighters up and Alex is really talented, but still green.

the people just want to see good fights . i cant blame em

personally I thought it was very interesting, not thrillin tho.
It was very close and difficult to score. Alex is a very good boxer and outboxed Bradley time to time. it was magical how Bradley hadnt an answer. Tim stopped throwing and focused just to land hard blows, which was a mistake as he later admited himself. he shouda let his hands go more.
Its not only Alexanders fault the fight went that way. I dont think Alex butt himself or Bradley is that much better of a fighter them him.

Alex was very clever, but the end of that fight was pretty shtty man.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:44 PM
King Ju-Ju
Banned

we was waiting 4 this fight 4 a little while now. like we are waiting 4 juanma-gamboa. that will be a big fight 2 but if it turns out 2 be a snoozer, u cant be mad at fans who say it was a boring fight or w.e. u know what i mean.....