Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Do you believe Bradley's behavior of HEADBUTTING played a “CONSTANT” role in his wins
Yes 26 52.00%
No 24 48.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 02-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 133,769,038,043.34
Total Points: 133,775,175,310.17
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Default Tim Bradley behavior of HEADBUTTING played a “CONSTANT” role in his PAST 6 victories!

Tim Bradley behavior of HEADBUTTING played a ***8220;CONSTANT***8221; role in his PAST 6 victories!

By. Horus

Bradley vs. Alexander this past weekend was a revealing look at two fighters who were both undefeated and who were champions. For one fighter, his streak of consecutive wins continued, and for the other his streak ended. For this Article we will focus of the fighter whose winning streak continues to an impressive 27-0. Before this fight, I said that Bradley is not the biggest, not the strongest, not the fastest, not the most technical, and to make it worst he is not even Marketable. But he is a fighter, and he does what fighters do, fights. He is discipline and he doesn***8217;t get tired or quits. So fittingly once again, Saturday night he proved as my assessments of him true. However, one painfully problematic assessment of Bradley I miss was His constant behavior of head butting, and being involved in head butts.

I choose the word behavior, because that is the word that perfectly describes what is going with with Bradley and his head butts.
To be clear,

Behavior: Refers to a person action intentionally or unintentionally. Behavior is what a person does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes.

So as a result; Bradley***8217;s behavior and his habit of head butting his opponents has now had him with 6 opponents in a row, and 6 Fights in a row in which he has a head butt***8217;s average of 3 head butts per fight. That***8217;s average total of 18 head butts in the past 6 fights.

I know some will argue that his head butts are all an accident and unintentional. Make no mistake about it, this is not a mistake, this not a coincidence, this is not a trend, and this is an not accident.

This BEHAVIOR of Tim Bradley has become a dangerous Habit.
Meaning this is a part of who he is and what he does.

Habit: A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that is acquired through frequent repetition

GIFSoup

What we can all determine by these facts are that no matter how big or how small of a part it played. Bradley's headbutts played a "CONSTANT" role in his past 6 victories.

So what we need to do is STOP BLAMING BRADLEY***8217;S VICTIMS, and Start BLAMING BRADLEY.
How more opponents have to get headbutted before we say ENOUGH!

Horus Twitter::http://twitter.com/#!/Horusp4p
Horus Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...00000555462366
Horus Email:Horusp4p@aol.com

Last edited by Horus; 02-02-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Va_BoriKua
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Va_BoriKua is infamous around these partsVa_BoriKua is infamous around these partsVa_BoriKua is infamous around these partsVa_BoriKua is infamous around these partsVa_BoriKua is infamous around these partsVa_BoriKua is infamous around these partsVa_BoriKua is infamous around these partsVa_BoriKua is infamous around these partsVa_BoriKua is infamous around these partsVa_BoriKua is infamous around these partsVa_BoriKua is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,988.04
Total Points: 36,036.78
Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

congratulations no ones going to read your 30 paragraphs as we know they are bias as hell and have no point to it fact of the matter is alexander has looked like dog **** his last 2 fights and quit vs bradley
Old 02-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
congratulations no ones going to read your 30 paragraphs as we know they are bias as hell and have no point to it fact of the matter is alexander has looked like dog **** his last 2 fights and quit vs bradley
But yet you were the first person to post in my thread.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Chups
KKK Supremo

Rep Power: 21539 Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 392,898,045,418,274.88
Total Points: 392,903,124,526,565.19
Blue parallelogram :D - Chadmack Kryptonite-proof - led para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear 
Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns 
cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups

Good stuff but you can't stop/prevent Bradley from doing something LEGAL (accidental HB)
Old 02-02-2011, 03:38 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 148 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 709,368,001,014,901.75
Total Points: 1,812,322,620,107,020.25
Have a virtual beer on me. - F•R•K•O Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Pretty good post and thanks for the gifs. Definitely hard to defend being that there were 6 fighters in a row that have suffered cuts from headbutts.

It's not like Bernard Hopkins, who some unfairly compare bradley too imo, because we all know bernard never headbutted Pascal, Pavlik, Trinidad, Oscar, etc. Bradley seems to headbutt EVERYONE he fights.

BTW, I think you should have a "maybe" in your poll because while I believe his headbutts are a factor, I also believe he's better than everyone he's fought so far and headbutts aren't the main reason he's winning. They may be a factor in some of his fights, but for the most part his determination, will power, pressure, etc. are winning him fights.

Last edited by ИATAS; 02-02-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

This is really 3 threads combined into 1. But instead of making 3 separate threads I decided to make 1 thread and just combined all the arguments in one post

Last edited by Horus; 02-02-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:40 PM
reetcunt
Contender

Rep Power: 4 reetcunt has a spectacular aura aboutreetcunt has a spectacular aura aboutreetcunt has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,007,800.95

it's becoming an annoying pattern
Old 02-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS206 View Post
Pretty good post and thanks for the gifs. Definitely hard to defend being that there were 6 fighters in a row that have suffered cuts from headbutts.

It's not like Bernard Hopkins, who some unfairly compare bradley too imo, because we all know bernard never headbutted Pascal, Pavlik, Trinidad, Oscar, etc. Bradley seems to headbutt EVERYONE he fights.

BTW, I think you should have a "maybe" in your poll because while I believe his headbutts are a factor, I also believe he's better than everyone he's fought so far and headbutts aren't the main reason he's winning. They may be a factor in some of his fights, but for the most part his determination, will power, pressure, etc. are winning him fights.
Bradley is a good fighter, and I love is determination. However as I said in my Opening post. Bradley has incorporated this tactic of headbutting into his BEHAVIOR which is the problem.

I choose the word behavior, because that is the word that perfectly describes what is going with with Bradley and his head butts.
To be clear,

Behavior: Refers to a person action intentionally or unintentionally. Behavior is what a person does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes.

So as a result; Bradley’s behavior and his habit of head butting his opponents has now had him with 6 opponents in a row, and 6 Fights in a row in which he has a head butt’s average of 3 head butts per fight. That’s average total of 18 head butts in the past 6 fights.

What we can all determine by these facts are that no matter how big or how small of a part it played. Bradley's headbutts played a "CONSTANT" role in his past 6 victories.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chups View Post
Good stuff but you can't stop/prevent Bradley from doing something LEGAL (accidental HB)
The headbutt is only legal if the ref calls it an accident. So what needs to happen is the refs need to stop calling Bradley's headbutts accidents.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetcunt View Post
it's becoming an annoying pattern
It is not a pattern this stuff is apart of his behavior as a fighter.
And now he has made headbutting a Habit. Which is the problem