Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2011, 05:54 PM
Rockin'
SRR by Triangle Theory

Rep Power: 19450 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,588,368,032,279.08
Total Points: 31,588,368,086,987.83
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
I actually hate when Americans say this...makes us look like idiots.

The Russians sacrificed more than any other country in the war and were the biggest reason the Germans were defeated.

Yes the U.S gave a lot of equipment and it's industrial might did a lot but it was many countries who helped defeat the Germans.
It does not make you look like idiots. You had one of historys greatest war machines coming for you and we helped you out. Yes, we gave equipment and our industrial strength but we gave our lives aswell.

This war we are in right now is something that will benifeit the world. You complain now about the lives that you have lost but look into the future if we did not take action. You could lose as many lives as you have in one horrific bombing, like the 9/11 bombings, by these crazy bastards. Who knows, your country could have been next on their agenda. We all lose lives in these situations but can you honestly tell me that the lives lost were not for a greater cause?...........Rockin'

Last edited by Rockin'; 01-31-2011 at 06:01 PM..
Old 01-31-2011, 06:02 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 127 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,210,972,806,512,168.00
Total Points: 1,210,972,806,523,459.25
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
It does not make you look like idiots. You had a huge war machine coming for you and we helped you out. Yes, we gave equipment and our industrial strength but we gave our lives aswell.

This war we are in right now is something that will benifeit the world. You complain now about the lives that you have lost but look into the future if we did not take action. You could lose as many lives as you have in one horrific bombing, like the 9/11 bombings, by these crazy bastards. Who knows, your country could have been next on their agenda. We all lose lives in these situations but can you honestly tell me that the lives lost were not for a greater cause?...........Rockin'
????????????????

I just said I hate when Americans (or anyone for that matter) say this.

When people speak of war or death or anything on that level, I don't think that they truly understand on what level it truly was.

The U.S gave a lot but the U.S couldn't have won the war without the UK, Russia, Australia, Canada and all of it's allies.

So to say things like that, IMO is disrespectful, that was my only point.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:16 PM
sigrab jr
Banned

Rep Power: 0 sigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond reputesigrab jr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,230,875,780.53
Total Points: 5,331,528,137.44
I want u to stay a healthy alt - -Bloody KJ- Put this in the bank - -Bloody KJ- Get cake like everyday is your birthday - -Bloody KJ- RIP Samurai - -FkkMeKJ- RIP Samurai - -FkkMeKJ- 
RIP Samurai - -FkkMeKJ- Open this up. Maybe more gifts are on the way... if they're in stock. LOL. - sigrab Blue Parallelograms FTW! - sigrab No Message - -veteran420- with love - -veteran420- 
fo' yo' big vagina - Doreem Good Poster, VIP - Doreem We fresh! - Doreem For tonights fight - Doreem for you bro - project xxx1 
Well already then.. - !! AI-Holmes!! VIP Cash Money Millionaire! - Dorian.. Top of the food chain.. - Dorian.. Chrispy Cream VIP donut - Dorian.. Top Guy. - Barnburner 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FukMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sweet Jesus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaKilla View Post
Could he still be on roids? Yes he still could.

Pac started as a teen.

He use to lose a lot of weight and anyone who has lost weight knows you're weaker.

He said he would take the tests, good for him, it doesn't mean he has not used roids.

He still has a good chin.

BRADLEY could still be using roids.
Aside from everything I mentioned which no offense makes more sense than your sig, Bradley willing to take blood tests all the way up to the fight, at least shows that he has nothing to hide. So it basically means everything.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:22 PM
-Lowkey-
Winter is coming

Rep Power: 13 -Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630,968,050,488.39
Total Points: 1,631,075,127,455.94
:) - Bossy Hidden treasures of the Dothraki - Terrel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post

What a ridiculously misinformed post its actually border line retarded. you do know the people involved in 9/11 where Saudi Arabian not Iraqi or Afghan.

The war was based on false pretext, misinformation and damn right lies.

Pretty obvious Iraq was a nation completely incapable of building WMDs. None found. What a surprise.

Waste of money spent trillions (thousands of billions) to accomplish essentially nothing. Sure Saddam was a brutal dictator, but this world is full of dozens of brutal dictators.

Waste of American lives. Thousands of 18+ American boys have died horribly painful, terrifying, pointless deaths.

Waste of Iraqi lives. God only knows how many Iraqis have died the figure is over a million.

Harms Americas international image. Many of there once close allies have lost respect for the U.S.

All this and America is still no less likely to suffer future terrorist attacks than it was before the war.Every man woman and child that has lost there life in these wars has died for no reason.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:06 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 214 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.76
Total Points: 2,140,326,051,481.07
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
I love it when they just dismiss Navy Seals as if they are just a bunch of pu$$ies sucking on their thumbs....
Of course not. Navy SEALS are extremely well trained.

By the SAS.

Quote:
It does not make you look like idiots. You had one of historys greatest war machines coming for you and we helped you out.
The biggest contribution the US made to the war effort when Britain was truly under fire and facing invasion was the lend-lease program. Yanks like to think of themselves as the cavalry in a Western, swooping in as magnanimous heroes to save the day. But in WWII you entered the war late and with great reluctance, as much to stop the commies from getting a stranglehold on Europe as for any real altruism. For much of the war you were quite happy to let the British do the fighting and lend them the means to continue.

Oh and Obama is right. You owe the existence of your nation to France. Oh and also to India. Because the British would have taken your rebellion considerably more seriously if India wasn't so freakin awesome.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:29 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 390 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196,779,580,582,054,912.00
Total Points: 1,197,279,542,339,530,496.00
thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest You deserve more of these bro - Alx. 
For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
I love it when they just dismiss Navy Seals as if they are just a bunch of pu$$ies sucking on their thumbs....

It's funny to me.
Cuauht homie. We have Special OPS groups that they dont even know exist. You cant google everything. and Yes S.E.A.L.S are some tough sumabiitches, but what they fail to realize, the Navy SEAL is not the pennicle of our Special OPS groups as they are led to believe.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:41 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,051,836,952,357.61
Total Points: 24,051,837,040,732.60
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Of course not. Navy SEALS are extremely well trained.

By the SAS.

The biggest contribution the US made to the war effort when Britain was truly under fire and facing invasion was the lend-lease program. Yanks like to think of themselves as the cavalry in a Western, swooping in as magnanimous heroes to save the day. But in WWII you entered the war late and with great reluctance, as much to stop the commies from getting a stranglehold on Europe as for any real altruism. For much of the war you were quite happy to let the British do the fighting and lend them the means to continue.

Oh and Obama is right. You owe the existence of your nation to France. Oh and also to India. Because the British would have taken your rebellion considerably more seriously if India wasn't so freakin awesome.
why would the SAS train the seals?

be a job for the SBS surely?
Old 01-31-2011, 07:45 PM
Bastian Loc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,898,947.97
prime madonna > lady gaga - LICH ROC i know you use one homo - rabagiyo Margarito "Brandon Rios chingon y va ser campeon y le va ganar a la Zorrita" - QUELOQUE Thanks for the mil. Here's a beer :) - ƒallenloki Chunk cake. Eat it or i'll open you up! - Chunk 
Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr wipe those tears away, jacky - jazluvr blue parallelogram sa iyo - Jack Napier Un mar pentru tine baiatul :D! - Dorian.. 
evil jack... - Ether top poster - project xxx1 2011 gift - Ether get ready for dj - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
have some fun - jazluvr The people's poster - Rabbit ♠ Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger No Message - RINGG No Message - RINGG 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - rabagiyo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Southpaw Stinger World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Ether 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - QUELOQUE Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - atomicsad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
What a ridiculously misinformed post its actually border line retarded. you do know the people involved in 9/11 where Saudi Arabian not Iraqi or Afghan.

The war was based on false pretext, misinformation and damn right lies.

Pretty obvious Iraq was a nation completely incapable of building WMDs. None found. What a surprise.

Waste of money spent trillions (thousands of billions) to accomplish essentially nothing. Sure Saddam was a brutal dictator, but this world is full of dozens of brutal dictators.

Waste of American lives. Thousands of 18+ American boys have died horribly painful, terrifying, pointless deaths.

Waste of Iraqi lives. God only knows how many Iraqis have died the figure is over a million.

Harms Americas international image. Many of there once close allies have lost respect for the U.S.

All this and America is still no less likely to suffer future terrorist attacks than it was before the war.Every man woman and child that has lost there life in these wars has died for no reason.
Someone in this thread actually has an operative brain.

Old 01-31-2011, 07:55 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 390 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196,779,580,582,054,912.00
Total Points: 1,197,279,542,339,530,496.00
thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest You deserve more of these bro - Alx. 
For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Loyalty

Duty

Respect

Selfless Service

Honor

Integrity

Personal Courage

That is All............................................... ...................
Old 01-31-2011, 08:33 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 214 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.76
Total Points: 2,140,326,051,481.07
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingeralbino View Post
why would the SAS train the seals?

be a job for the SBS surely?
the SBS are busy SAVING THE WORLD!