Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-28-2011, 12:02 AM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,085,492,654.37
A gift from boxinglibrary.com - vze2hhvj 16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus 
Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts 
A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
.........no homo - MANIAC310 for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander, Tim Bradley and The Fighters’ Bond

By Thomas Gerbasi - When it comes to pure violence, there was probably no better representation of that idea in the prize ring than the 1982 bout between Aaron Pryor and Alexis Arguello. For nearly 14 rounds, the two future Hall of Famers assaulted each other with a fury rarely seen in a supposedly civilized culture.

There have been executions that were stopped earlier than this fight, but years later, there was a stark reminder that at its core, it was still a sporting event, a competition. I had the honor of talking to Arguello in 1998, and as you would expect, the conversation eventually found its way to his fights with a man who did everything in his power to separate the Nicaraguan great’s head from his shoulders. I asked him what it’s like when he ran into “The Hawk” at various functions, like those at the International Boxing Hall of Fame in Canastota, New York. [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-28-2011, 02:50 AM
xaviertooth
Contender

Rep Power: 5 xaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud of
Total Points: 7,727.23

i was so lucky that i was able to have the chance to watch those fights (expecially boom-boom vs. kim: such a brutal fight) during that time and for me that was the height of boxing where fighters are not afraid to fight what was in front of them or no excuses for testing and accusing -- nothing bull****. pure brutal boxing that was used to loved by the people.

after that, besides tyson, delahoya and now pacquiao, i had lost interests in watching boxing.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:52 AM
xaviertooth
Contender

Rep Power: 5 xaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud ofxaviertooth has much to be proud of
Total Points: 7,727.23

now we have david haye and floyd mayweather (i used to like this guy before).
Old 01-28-2011, 08:37 AM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Rep Power: 383 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 350,593,226,664,488,768.00
Total Points: 351,038,732,866,390,208.00
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaviertooth View Post
i was so lucky that i was able to have the chance to watch those fights (expecially boom-boom vs. kim: such a brutal fight) during that time and for me that was the height of boxing where fighters are not afraid to fight what was in front of them or no excuses for testing and accusing -- nothing bull****. pure brutal boxing that was used to loved by the people.

after that, besides tyson, delahoya and now pacquiao, i had lost interests in watching boxing.
Absolutely. I remember the Boom-Boom vs. Kim match as well. I think we still have fighters that are out there going un-noticed that are still willing to put it ALL on the line. But they just dont televise Boxing like they used to. I mean I was a kid in 82. But who didn't know who Ray Boom-Boom Mancini was? And who would miss one of his fights? The sport really needs more television exposure. More than FNF IMHO.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:54 PM
youngswish23
Contender

Total Points: 26,351.90

Cant wait for this one. Two world class champions fighting for belts. Thats what boxing is about.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:10 PM
jtiger78
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jtiger78 is infamous around these partsjtiger78 is infamous around these partsjtiger78 is infamous around these partsjtiger78 is infamous around these partsjtiger78 is infamous around these partsjtiger78 is infamous around these partsjtiger78 is infamous around these partsjtiger78 is infamous around these partsjtiger78 is infamous around these partsjtiger78 is infamous around these partsjtiger78 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,545,981.22
Total Points: 1,586,315.62

Bs posters are so busy posting about pac vs floyd which isnt happening they forgot to comment on this!!!

I think alexander will get the win by decision!!!
Old 01-28-2011, 02:29 PM
BillyBoxing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,081,746.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtiger78 View Post
Bs posters are so busy posting about pac vs floyd which isnt happening they forgot to comment on this!!!

I think alexander will get the win by decision!!!
Honnestly.

It's a good fight.But I think the winner of this fight will be overrated a lot.

I hope the best for both fighters, nice young dudes.

I think Khan beat the winner clearly if he chin handle like against Maidana.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:19 PM
FistoftheDallasStar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 FistoftheDallasStar has a reputation beyond reputeFistoftheDallasStar has a reputation beyond reputeFistoftheDallasStar has a reputation beyond reputeFistoftheDallasStar has a reputation beyond reputeFistoftheDallasStar has a reputation beyond reputeFistoftheDallasStar has a reputation beyond reputeFistoftheDallasStar has a reputation beyond reputeFistoftheDallasStar has a reputation beyond reputeFistoftheDallasStar has a reputation beyond reputeFistoftheDallasStar has a reputation beyond reputeFistoftheDallasStar has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,425.40
thanks for the link! - chiguy91 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink 

One of the most even fights that can be made. I am pumped up to see this tomorrow night. What makes this one a possible great match-up is that neither guy is flawless. They both have super ability but both have some *****s in their armor and each guy has the ammo to capitalize on the others mistake.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:43 PM
jbpanama
Big Floyd Fan

Rep Power: 19 jbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,070,156,445.72

Pryor/Arguello 1: Round 8...Panama Lewis, "give me that bottle, no not that one, the one I MIXED"...Hmmm!!!
The Hawk, was a fantastic fighter true, but I've always wondered what else Lewis might have been up to that night in Miami; Especially in light of the Resto affair!!!
Good to see the best fighting the best on Saturday!!!
Old 01-28-2011, 10:08 PM
tesla_power
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 tesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,579,271,277.80
Total Points: 35,579,313,121.44

I'm still flip flopping on who wins.

Can't wait though.