No announcement yet.

for those of you keeping track here is another tunney/freedom alt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for those of you keeping track here is another tunney/freedom alt

this clown, noob, whatever, decides to red k me for 'being a racist black boy' i have never had any interaction with him and he based it on this thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2#post10011572

lol - I know you all know this guy is pathological but man, can you make it more obvious? Nobody, NOBODY has ever referred to me as racist aside from the c*unt tunney.

I know I am not making any major revelations but why does this douche deny it and on top of it think that people believe him.

That's all. loooooooooooooooooooooool

The lengths he will go too are rather sad,the bullshit he comes out with is hilarious though

Comment

I’ve read some of his backlog, he seems like a good poster for the most part.

Didn’t think he’d be the alt’ing type.

Comment

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
        I’ve read some of his backlog, he seems like a good poster for the most part.

Didn’t think he’d be the alt’ing type.
        he's given me the old red k with differing alt's referring to arguments that he and i have had. one time the idiot logged in with the wrong alt and started attacking me.

he's none to bright.

lolachenko is the latest.

Comment

and then one stars the thread - see squealpiggy's former sig.

how predictable. looooooooooooooooool

Comment

Why the hate on Tunney he has better understanding of boxing than most who go on non stop boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              he's given me the old red k with differing alt's referring to arguments that he and i have had. one time the idiot logged in with the wrong alt and started attacking me.

he's none to bright.

lolachenko is the latest.
              Ye he red k'd me with that alt too,cant remember what he said something about being a white hater the typical bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh~Wizard View Post
                Why the hate on Tunney he has better understanding of boxing than most who go on non stop boxing
                i won't deny that he knows euro boxing and has a cursory knowledge of heavyweight boxing (mainly because they're all euro's now) but he's a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  i won't deny that he knows euro boxing and has a cursory knowledge of heavyweight boxing (mainly because they're all euro's now) but he's a fool.
                  Tunney has the best knowledge of European boxers on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
                    I don't have any alts.

I suggest you contact BIGPOPPAPUMP and ask him if that account is my alt. He can see from the IP addresses.
                    you're a damned liar. lol

as though the admin of this site is going to go against privacy laws to give me info about you.

at least make your lies effective.

Comment

Working...
                    X