Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2011, 07:42 PM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 35 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -2,120,625,901,459,843.25
Total Points: -655,525,901,386,725.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

There's only one thing men need to know when dealing with the opposite sex:

1. Don't be a pussy.

Your list is garbage.

The number one way to stay single is to over think everything.

Last edited by - Righteous -; 01-19-2011 at 07:45 PM..
Old 01-19-2011, 09:19 PM
led
Asia's Finest

Rep Power: 169 led has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,042,301,363,925,395,968.00
Total Points: 2,042,315,304,973,979,392.00
happy boxingscene bday son! - HUGH JASS On 10300 solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - MELLY-MEL... ATG poster! - sweetpea87 10,500 here's a cookie...even doe i never got a gift from you when i hit 13k in one year - jose830 
they don't offer any bongs in the e-store, so wine it is - Rockin' The Officially Unoffical Rumblin' Rockin' Medal of Honor - 2013 - Rockin' Mr. Congeniality :lol1: - jose830 love you too! - HUGH JASS To The C-Foundation! - Master Cvnt 
:luvbed:.. - jose830 Welcome back! Have a bite of my Whoper :D - jose830 wb 9/22/13 - Rockin' With love from THE Angel - El Angel for them lonely nights, led :D - Fistic 
Happy New Year to a fellow Beatles fan - Freedom2013 No Message - Sweet Pea 50 congrats mang - sugarsmosley enjoy! - -jose- Good to see you back!! - Pretty Boy1 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - P4P305 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GOAT86 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - WhiskeyBottle! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WhiskeyBottle! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - WhiskeyBottle! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mannie Phresh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
Well gentlemen since I've been seeing a bunch of dumb Girl problem Questions I decided to make this thread to post some key crucial rules that every guy should know. This is just what I could think of off the top of my head. Give me some more and I will add it to the list.

1) When you first get a girls phone number thou shalt not call until 72 hours have passed.

2)When you are about to hit the ***** administer the sniff test to avoid humiliation.

3)That cold sore above her lip may or may not be herpes. Don't risk it bro!

4)If you know you are a quick shot, pregame son, better whack one first.

5)Always carry a pack of Altoids or icebreaker mints with you in case of random sexual activity. (tic tacs are too weak)

6)If a girl does not text or call you back within a reasonable amount of time, and doesn't immediately apologize cut her off!

7)Never try to be a girls friend as a way to get *****, you will end up in the dreaded friend zone!

8)Never cheat with another girl that lives in the same area code, county, or reasonable driving distance. People snitch trust me I've had it happen to me!

9) If you expect to get your dick sucked you probably will have to eat her too! Suck it up son!

10)Things about you a girl will notice about you during a first meeting: bad breath, bad haircut, body odor, wedding ring, dirty clothes, and dirty shoes.

11)Don't show a girl too much attention because once you spoil her she will expect that same attention all the time. Remember you're setting the bar high for yourself and all others after you. Ain't nothing worse than a guy gasing a girl up then the next guy has to break her down but that's another story........

12) Wrap it up, yes even if she "promised" that she was on the pill. You know how many guys have child support payments off that BS?!

13)Don't hit no chick, matter of fact don't even argue, leave, the cops will always take the woman's side!

14) (kanye voice)We want prenup, we want prenup yea!!!!!!!!

15)After you hit it the first time begin ground work for getting anal. Trust me it's serious business lol!

16)Don't get married if you can avoid it! Marriage is a trap for men! Think about it when you get married you give up your freedom, ability to hit other vagina, and report back to the old ball and chain every night. If you get divorced she gets half of EVERYTHING, you pay child support, and she takes your stuff. Basically guys get raped with no vasoline, equal rights my ass!

17)If a girl breaks up with you it's usually because of two things either you cheated and you got caught. Or worse she cheated and felt guilty about it lol!

18)Girl tells you she is breaking up with you because you are boring. Translation: New Man actually takes her places and ****s the gumdrops out of her better than you ever did lol!

19)Stop using Axe body wash and spray! All you are doing is just agitating peoples allergies! Simple Irish Spring, and deodorant is enough unless you have strong BO.
How about dealin with a ***** girl, while the guy is a *******?
Old 01-19-2011, 09:44 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 23 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,213,078,732.72
Total Points: 263,549,446,819.68
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Great thread, green k sent.

Also never seem too interested or too uninterested when approaching a new female, try to find a middle ground to set up the attack.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:55 PM
SirTomJones
GOLDEN BOY

Rep Power: 75 SirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 383,260,746,290,489.81
Total Points: 383,260,746,295,376.38
out - *Boss Lady* so - *Boss Lady* they - *Boss Lady* all - *Boss Lady* match - *Boss Lady* 
because - *Boss Lady* i - *Boss Lady* am - *Boss Lady* a - *Boss Lady* fuc - *Boss Lady* 
king - *Boss Lady* leg- - *Boss Lady* -end - *Boss Lady* love - *Boss Lady* ya - *Boss Lady* 
Jonesy - *Boss Lady* Success! :D xxxxx - *Boss Lady* No Message - alza1988 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy nu year luv! - led* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

I saw this Swedish girl I knew from couple years back,said her hair looked nice and she was eating out of my hand
Old 01-19-2011, 10:17 PM
BoxingTech718
Banned

Rep Power: 10 BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,591,585.93
Total Points: 74,818,624.79
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries 

Quote:
Originally Posted by led View Post
How about dealin with a ***** girl, while the guy is a *******?
Funny because I was involved with a ******* and I'm a big Floyd fan. She was a Filipina, so it's not like I didn't know. The way I got through it was we made a bet on Anal sex if Floyd won and jewelry if Manny won. I wonder if she will still honor the bet even though we don't talk anymore? lol!
Old 01-19-2011, 10:27 PM
led
Asia's Finest

Rep Power: 169 led has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,042,301,363,925,395,968.00
Total Points: 2,042,315,304,973,979,392.00
happy boxingscene bday son! - HUGH JASS On 10300 solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - MELLY-MEL... ATG poster! - sweetpea87 10,500 here's a cookie...even doe i never got a gift from you when i hit 13k in one year - jose830 
they don't offer any bongs in the e-store, so wine it is - Rockin' The Officially Unoffical Rumblin' Rockin' Medal of Honor - 2013 - Rockin' Mr. Congeniality :lol1: - jose830 love you too! - HUGH JASS To The C-Foundation! - Master Cvnt 
:luvbed:.. - jose830 Welcome back! Have a bite of my Whoper :D - jose830 wb 9/22/13 - Rockin' With love from THE Angel - El Angel for them lonely nights, led :D - Fistic 
Happy New Year to a fellow Beatles fan - Freedom2013 No Message - Sweet Pea 50 congrats mang - sugarsmosley enjoy! - -jose- Good to see you back!! - Pretty Boy1 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - P4P305 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GOAT86 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - WhiskeyBottle! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WhiskeyBottle! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - WhiskeyBottle! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mannie Phresh 

Quote:
Funny because I was involved with a ******* and I'm a big Floyd fan. She was a Filipina, so it's not like I didn't know. The way I got through it was we made a bet on Anal sex if Floyd won and jewelry if Manny won. I wonder if she will still honor the bet even though we don't talk anymore? lol!
If she wins, submit her to random testing with no cut offs. If she didnt comply dont give her the jewelry LOL
Old 01-19-2011, 10:42 PM
BoxingTech718
Banned

Rep Power: 10 BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries 

Quote:
Originally Posted by led View Post
If she wins, submit her to random testing with no cut offs. If she didnt comply dont give her the jewelry LOL
I will randomly test her with my **** lol!
Old 01-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Jack3d
Banned

Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 253,225,365.06

I think everyone already knows all this
Old 01-19-2011, 10:55 PM
BoxingTech718
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4te View Post
I think everyone already knows all this
Dude you would be surprised the amount of dumb threads where guys were asking dumb questions in the the lounge. Just scroll through and you will understand that not all these guys had the education that we may have gotten from older men.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:05 PM
Jack3d
Banned

Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 253,225,365.06

Quote:
Dude you would be surprised the amount of dumb threads where guys were asking dumb questions in the the lounge. Just scroll through and you will understand that not all these guys had the education that we may have gotten from older men.
I don't post a whole lot so I may have missed them. But yeah most of this should be pretty common knowledge.

I will say though, the one that most guys have trouble with, and one I had trouble with early on was #7.

I think everyone at some point early in there life has blown a chance at getting serious with a chick and ended up talking too much or being too nice and then ended up in the friend zone.

It happened to me a couple times. I heard something along the lines of "I like talking to you" and I knew it was over.