Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Dan...
Fredette About It

Rep Power: 35 Dan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,259,639,550.99
Total Points: 3,269,761,283.11
Round on me - boxing2005 Fuck a beer have some Don P with me for B-Hop, i aint drinkin by myself!!! - bearman3000 3K Posts! - T-97 Thanks bro - T-97 great poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Melly-Mel 
cheers to a great poster - Melly-Mel No Message - mt102879 It doesn't help that they are led by Flawless - arguably the most annoying man on the planet. - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Silencers To good debates in 09! - KrisSilver 
lol merry new year , sir. - Left Hook Tua Dr.Joshua: Mix this soda with rum, take a motrin, and call me in the morning. - J. HITTER 6000 posts, congrats! - JAB5239 Give these sour grapes to Ponting next time you see him - The Monk Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Have a cold glass of Fosters - Kevin Jesus You deserve a kick for your red K to Gully - Carnivore Happy Birthday for tomorrow mate. - Philfy These are great! - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
I'm a Saints fan, and was not obnoxious by far. I didn't even talk football at work(Except the ATL game with a Falcons fan, but they are our rivals), and did not gloat about the SB. I was just happy that we finally got one. Nobody gloated on Canal Street Chronicals either(Saints Fan Board). True Saints fans did not gloat, we've waited damn near half a century to call ourselves SB Champs.

Outstanding job Seahawks, we'll see you next year.
Why would you pay any attention to what Burner says? Noone else does.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:08 AM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Rep Power: 383 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 500,733,460,409,213,824.00
Total Points: 501,178,966,611,119,808.00
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan... View Post
Why would you pay any attention to what Burner says? Noone else does.
I know Dan. It's just folks on here talkin bout how us Saints fans were just talkin down on every team in the NFL, like we had every teams number, when in fact, we knew going to Seattle was going to be a tough game.

Us Saints fans have just got the notion that we can look at our schedual and finally say we can beat ANY of those teams on it, on any given thurs, sat, sun, and mon if we play good Saints football. We dont have to look at our schedual anymore to see the "L's" that we KNOW we're gonna take no more. Now that is a great feeling in itself.

Everybody's talkin bout us like we're New England Patriot arrogant, when we aint, nor have we ever been.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:55 AM
HandSpeed303
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 HandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,923,869,294,696.89
Total Points: 27,923,869,316,622.01
So you can watch Ducktales - danny711 For you bud. - Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Big Smoke World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Big Smoke Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
I know Dan. It's just folks on here talkin bout how us Saints fans were just talkin down on every team in the NFL, like we had every teams number, when in fact, we knew going to Seattle was going to be a tough game.

Us Saints fans have just got the notion that we can look at our schedual and finally say we can beat ANY of those teams on it, on any given thurs, sat, sun, and mon if we play good Saints football. We dont have to look at our schedual anymore to see the "L's" that we KNOW we're gonna take no more. Now that is a great feeling in itself.

Everybody's talkin bout us like we're New England Patriot arrogant, when we aint, nor have we ever been.
Very true Chiefs.

If anything, I was more upset about all of the "so called experts" (E-S-P-N, Fox, etc) that didn't give the Seahawks a chance...Talking about the system needed to be changed cause a 7-9 team got a home game.

I was just glad that they shut all those clowns up. It's okay to root for the favorite (very safe thing to do), but why anyone takes what these talking heads say serious, is beyond me.

I agree though Chiefs...I have many friends (in the city, and online) that are Saints fans, and they are humble. Even after winning the Super Bowl.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:03 AM
WhiskeyBottle!
Po' Up Till You Throw Up!

Rep Power: 4 WhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,158,071,562.99
Total Points: 1,158,622,005.27
for being the man!! - romebyko got no whiskey just beer :D - led how bout wine? - led champagne? - led 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Childhood Cancer - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
Very true Chiefs.

If anything, I was more upset about all of the "so called experts" (E-S-P-N, Fox, etc) that didn't give the Seahawks a chance...Talking about the system needed to be changed cause a 7-9 team got a home game.

I was just glad that they shut all those clowns up. It's okay to root for the favorite (very safe thing to do), but why anyone takes what these talking heads say serious, is beyond me.

I agree though Chiefs...I have many friends (in the city, and online) that are Saints fans, and they are humble. Even after winning the Super Bowl.
True indeed HS303. All we wanted was a SB win and to be competetive year in and year out. Dont get me wrong if we could've did a repeat, that would've been great. But we are satisfied just being in playoff talks, and having the oppurtunity to take another shot at the Lambardi. Now next year we as fans wanna raise the stakes and finaly get a road win in the playoffs. We've had waaaaaaay too many losing seasons to win a SB and turn around next season and think we the *****. To be able to compete with the elite is good enough for us good ol' Saints fans.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Samuel F.
Contender

Rep Power: 8 Samuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,340.95

I live 30 minutes from New Orleans, big saints fan and I still bet on the hawks last night. I found myself cheering and booing both teams.

Hawks won't make it past the next round, count on that.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:11 AM
WhiskeyBottle!

Rep Power: 4 WhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskeyBottle! has a reputation beyond repute
for being the man!! - romebyko got no whiskey just beer :D - led how bout wine? - led champagne? - led 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Childhood Cancer - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel F. View Post
I live 30 minutes from New Orleans, big saints fan and I still bet on the hawks last night. I found myself cheering and booing both teams.

Where you stay bruh? Mississippi or God's Country?
Old 01-09-2011, 10:13 AM
HandSpeed303
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 HandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond repute
Head and Neck Cancer - Big Smoke World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Big Smoke Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel F. View Post

Now that is something I can agree with...

I have a feeling that after that shootout, they may not have any bullets left...

I could be wrong though, this is the NFL...In the words of Chris Berman: "That's why they play the game"...
Old 01-09-2011, 10:26 AM
WhiskeyBottle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
Now that is something I can agree with...

I have a feeling that after that shootout, they may not have any bullets left...

I could be wrong though, this is the NFL...In the words of Chris Berman: "That's why they play the game"...
Well if Lynch runs like he did on us, they could go pretty far. That was a helluva run for what 63 yards?????? Buffalo was beatin they head on the wall as they watched that.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Samuel F.
Contender

Rep Power: 8 Samuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond reputeSamuel F. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,340.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyBottle! View Post
Where you stay bruh? Mississippi or God's Country?
I'm walking distance from the BR. How bout you?
Old 01-09-2011, 10:34 AM
HandSpeed303
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyBottle! View Post
Well if Lynch runs like he did on us, they could go pretty far. That was a helluva run for what 63 yards?????? Buffalo was beatin they head on the wall as they watched that.
I bet they were.

Seems like Coach Carrol has the Pac-10 guys coming up big for him. I tell you who else is banging thier heads, the Lions and the Raiders...Mike Williams? Never seen a player till now, that only shows up to play for one Coach...