Wladimir Klitschko you are an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE to boxing. - Page 2 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2011, 08:19 PM #11
Dirk Diggler UK Dirk Diggler UK is offline
Next Generation
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 49,476
Quoted: 2521 Post(s)
Rep Power: 136
Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,248,271,607.29
Bank: 976,828,236,139,192.75
Total Points: 976,849,484,410,800.00
No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office 
Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari 
Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- Cant green you. But heres a beer....cunt :lol1: - -MEGA- No Message - Scott-Weiland "Cotto must give great head. They don't call him Kneeguel for nothing." Holy fucking shit. LOL!!! - SlySlickSmooth 
Welcome back - 1lparm Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady If GGG was half black like DeGale/Ward/Brook, he would be your #1 favorite fighter. True or false? - Cruisin' Big hairy Russians stole your girlfriend - Cruisin' Buy some lube before you put this limited edition Ward dildo in your @ss queer - Krusher P4P #1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - KOVALBOXER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppard365 View Post
wrong.

HAYE is the bigger name in the uk.

haye can easily sell more tickets if the fight was made here than in germany.

klits are *******.
Ok...given that Wlad fought in front of 60,000 against Chagaev and Haye's greatest attendance is probably 1/3 of that
Dirk Diggler UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-06-2011, 08:20 PM #12
leppard365 leppard365 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 363
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
leppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 105,840.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 105,840.70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
Why July 2nd? Because thats the date Haye/Sky gave since they did not want the fight in April
wrong.

klit offered haye 2 dates, haye said you choose.

go listen to the interview on sky sports news.

you know little about boxing or the real news but i could tell from your first post.
leppard365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:24 PM #13
leppard365 leppard365 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 363
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
leppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 105,840.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 105,840.70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
Ok...given that Wlad fought in front of 60,000 against Chagaev and Haye's greatest attendance is probably 1/3 of that
you know full well haye klits would sell out wembley or any big stadium in england.

the fact you're trying to deny it to catalyse your argument makes you look silly.
leppard365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:24 PM #14
Dirk Diggler UK Dirk Diggler UK is offline
Next Generation
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 49,476
Quoted: 2521 Post(s)
Rep Power: 136
Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,248,271,607.29
Bank: 976,828,236,139,192.75
Total Points: 976,849,484,410,800.00
No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office 
Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari 
Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- Cant green you. But heres a beer....cunt :lol1: - -MEGA- No Message - Scott-Weiland &quot;Cotto must give great head. They don't call him Kneeguel for nothing.&quot; Holy fucking shit. LOL!!! - SlySlickSmooth 
Welcome back - 1lparm Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady If GGG was half black like DeGale/Ward/Brook, he would be your #1 favorite fighter. True or false? - Cruisin' Big hairy Russians stole your girlfriend - Cruisin' Buy some lube before you put this limited edition Ward dildo in your @ss queer - Krusher P4P #1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - KOVALBOXER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppard365 View Post
wrong.

klit offered haye 2 dates, haye said you choose.

go listen to the interview on sky sports news.

you know little about boxing or the real news but i could tell from your first post.
Haha i love when retards think they know what they're talking about and keep making themselves sound worse and worse without realising.

The two dates were April 30th and July 2nd.

Sky and Haye rejected the April date because Amir Khan is fighting the same month. And Haye did not want the fight in April because of the Royal wedding.
Dirk Diggler UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:27 PM #15
Dirk Diggler UK Dirk Diggler UK is offline
Next Generation
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 49,476
Quoted: 2521 Post(s)
Rep Power: 136
Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,248,271,607.29
Bank: 976,828,236,139,192.75
Total Points: 976,849,484,410,800.00
No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office 
Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari 
Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- Cant green you. But heres a beer....cunt :lol1: - -MEGA- No Message - Scott-Weiland &quot;Cotto must give great head. They don't call him Kneeguel for nothing.&quot; Holy fucking shit. LOL!!! - SlySlickSmooth 
Welcome back - 1lparm Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady If GGG was half black like DeGale/Ward/Brook, he would be your #1 favorite fighter. True or false? - Cruisin' Big hairy Russians stole your girlfriend - Cruisin' Buy some lube before you put this limited edition Ward dildo in your @ss queer - Krusher P4P #1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - KOVALBOXER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppard365 View Post
you know full well haye klits would sell out wembley or any big stadium in england.

the fact you're trying to deny it to catalyse your argument makes you look silly.
So whats your point? Wlad can sell out any stadium in Germany and that has actually been proven.
Dirk Diggler UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:29 PM #16
Gojira Gojira is online now
Pumping Iron
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 6,437
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Rep Power: 25
Gojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 92,473.99
Bank: 47,242,629,669,098.89
Total Points: 47,242,629,761,572.88
Here you go - ??? e-Gift - RiZOOM Drink up - 1999 Thanks, man! - Bendigo :) - * FeistyWench * 
gift thread - MANGLER No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
Haha i love when retards think they know what they're talking about and keep making themselves sound worse and worse without realising.

The two dates were April 30th and July 2nd.

Sky and Haye rejected the April date because Amir Khan is fighting the same month. And Haye did not want the fight in April because of the Royal wedding.
You do realize that the royal wedding is 10x bigger than any fight that will happen this year? Sky aint gonna show wlad-haye when there is something that will attract considerably more viewers.
Gojira is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:31 PM #17
Enzo Mc is SHIT Enzo Mc is SHIT is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,446
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
Enzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,101,122,763.06
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,101,122,763.06
Enzooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! - Sir TomJones Prick - Scott-Weiland 
Default

Ticket prices in Germany would be significantly lower than in London.

Still, I don't see why Haye doesn't just take the fight. If Wlad thinks he can handle two fights in such a short space of time that's great news for Haye! He'll probably come into the unification fight with less than ideal preparation.
Enzo Mc is SHIT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:32 PM #18
Dirk Diggler UK Dirk Diggler UK is offline
Next Generation
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 49,476
Quoted: 2521 Post(s)
Rep Power: 136
Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,248,271,607.29
Bank: 976,828,236,139,192.75
Total Points: 976,849,484,410,800.00
No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office 
Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari 
Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- Cant green you. But heres a beer....cunt :lol1: - -MEGA- No Message - Scott-Weiland &quot;Cotto must give great head. They don't call him Kneeguel for nothing.&quot; Holy fucking shit. LOL!!! - SlySlickSmooth 
Welcome back - 1lparm Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady If GGG was half black like DeGale/Ward/Brook, he would be your #1 favorite fighter. True or false? - Cruisin' Big hairy Russians stole your girlfriend - Cruisin' Buy some lube before you put this limited edition Ward dildo in your @ss queer - Krusher P4P #1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - KOVALBOXER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napalm Death View Post
You do realize that the royal wedding is 10x bigger than any fight that will happen this year? Sky aint gonna show wlad-haye when there is something that will attract considerably more viewers.
Yep.

My point was in response to the TS asking "why does it have to be July 2nd".
Dirk Diggler UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:34 PM #19
Joeyzagz Joeyzagz is offline
Soir
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,514
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
Joeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,157,270,619.41
Bank: 68,723,287,269.11
Total Points: 88,880,557,888.52
Have an e-beer on me - FRKO what a dummy you are - Freedom. still in the red after years of posting here - Freedom. troll - Simurgh 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
He had you all fooled. He never wanted the fight all along. I said last week he would choose Chisora, ****ing coward.
Wlad is doing whatever he can to kill this fight.

I knew something was suspicious when he began releasing those Ivan Drago comments last week. Wlad was hoping to intimidate Haye, but now that he sees the actual paper work on his desk, he is scared sh.tless!

Book the guy with 14 fights!!!
Joeyzagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:39 PM #20
leppard365 leppard365 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 363
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
leppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond reputeleppard365 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 105,840.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 105,840.70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
Haha i love when retards think they know what they're talking about and keep making themselves sound worse and worse without realising.

The two dates were April 30th and July 2nd.

Sky and Haye rejected the April date because Amir Khan is fighting the same month. And Haye did not want the fight in April because of the Royal wedding.
which is what i said you dumb *******, 2 dates... i bet ur from an ethnic minority, you sure as hell cant read like most of them.

klit ducked haye. haye bent backwards for the demands, says choose the date, choose everything.. then klit takes another fight.

if that was haye taking another fight you know you'd be sitting here saying haye is a *****. just cause its klit, you aint.
leppard365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
absolute, boxing., disgrace, klitschko, wladimir

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.