Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: winner
bradley by ko 5 7.69%
bradley by decision 44 67.69%
draw 1 1.54%
alexander by ko 9 13.85%
alexander by decision 6 9.23%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 01-04-2011, 06:59 PM
wylout
Banned

Bank: 409,980,216.16
Total Points: 409,983,856.14

Devon is going to shock everyone in this fight and beat bradley
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,395,395.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wylout View Post
Devon is going to shock everyone in this fight and beat bradley
i agree. everyone is blinded by the kotelnik fight, but bradley doesn't fight like kotelnik.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:35 PM
wylout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
i agree. everyone is blinded by the kotelnik fight, but bradley doesn't fight like kotelnik.
right, and i think its stupid to judge a fighter after one bad night. every great fighter had that one bad night and came back from it. the way i see it, bradley has the right stlye for devon. look how wild bradley is when he punches, and notice his head is always down. people say devon is flawed but ignore bradley's, like he show no signs of weakness. all u have to is touch bradley and he is coming back with his favorite punch, that wild right hand. devon got this fight and im standing on it.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,131,640,349,694,581.00
Total Points: 2,137,664,939,368,141.00
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Bradley by UD AKA leave no doubt..
Old 01-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
right, and i think its stupid to judge a fighter after one bad night. every great fighter had that one bad night and came back from it. the way i see it, bradley has the right stlye for devon. look how wild bradley is when he punches, and notice his head is always down. people say devon is flawed but ignore bradley's, like he show no signs of weakness. all u have to is touch bradley and he is coming back with his favorite punch, that wild right hand. devon got this fight and im standing on it.
What's goodie Wylout??Now you know we been down this road before,Devon did not just have one bad night..He did not look great against Urango who he should have boxed his ears off..Urango was in that fight and coming on when he got caught(let's not forget Bailey just had crack Urango's chin a few months earlyer)and he lost imo to Kottie..Name me the fiight Bradley was in that was close??Bradley wins everyone of his fights and leaves no doubt Devon has yet to do this..As for Bradleys Flaws..Bradley is still a work in progress and every fighter has flaws,but not evey fighter can exploit them..Alexander is a very talented fighter but I don't see him having the tools to beat Bradley..

Last edited by romebyko; 01-05-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:52 PM
wylout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by romebyko View Post
What's goodie Wylout??Now you know we been down this road before,Devon did not just have bad night..He did not look great against Urango who he should have boxed his ears off..Urango was in that fight and coming on when he got caught(let's not forget Bailey just had crack Urango's chin a few months earlyer)and he lost imo to Kottie..Name me the fiight Bradley was in that was close??Bradley wins everyone of his fights and leaves no doubt Devon has yet to do this..As for Bradleys Flaws..Bradley is still a work in progress and every fighter has flaws,but not evey fighter can exploit them..Alexander is a very talented fighter but I don't see him having the tools to beat Bradley..
what up rome? i been m.i.a. but its good. umm devon beat urango better than hatton and berto not just because of the ko, watch the fight again and u will see that devon was catching urango from the opening bell. he got hit but showed balls by not clinching and staying in front not running and it payed off.and despite what some people say he DID make adjustments in that fight. that last round devon didn't even get touched. his jab stayed in urango's face and that uppercut was fucing him up all night. berto couldn't do it, hatton couldn't do it, so how could u say he didn't look great? i bet bradley would have had problems too and he wouldn't knock urango out i know that for a fact.oh and bradley's fight with witter was close, he won but both of them was sloppy in that fight very sloppy. devon did a better job on witter. the only fight i personally liked from bradley was his fight against peterson, he looked good in that one. with that being said WAR DEVON!! and get ready to pay me

Last edited by wylout; 01-05-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Quote:
what up rome? i been m.i.a. but its good. umm devon beat urango better than hatton and berto not just because of the ko, watch the fight again and u will see that devon was catching urango from the opening bell. he got hit but showed balls by not clinching and staying in front not running and it payed off.and despite what some people say he DID make adjustments in that fight. that last round devon didn't even get touched. his jab stayed in urango's face and that uppercut was fucing him up all night. berto couldn't do it, hatton couldn't do it, so how could u say he didn't look great? i bet bradley would have had problems too and he wouldn't knock urango out i know that for a fact.oh and bradley's fight with witter was close, he won but both of them was sloppy in that fight very sloppy. devon did a better job on witter. the only fight i personally liked from bradley was his fight against peterson, he looked good in that one. with that being said WAR DEVON!! and get ready to pay me
Good to have ya back,you know ya respected..Ill say this Devon damn sure beat Urango better then Berto but I have to disagree with Devon beat Urango better then Hatton..Hatton also fought a better version of Urango then Devon(as well as Bradley did with Witter)Hatton was all in Urango's kitchen and was in the Jaws of the loin in that fight..It might not have ended in a KO but it was a good fight and a better Urango(Urango chin was crack the fight before)If ya only fight you can say Bradley look good in was the peterson fight ya must not have been watching to many of the guys fights..He dominated Abregu outclassed Holt(who drop him twice)beat the hell out of peterson once again like I said there were no close fights..Witter lost that fight clear as day bro it was not close..If Devon wins(this is boxing I don't count Devon out)you will be paid and I will also pay Devon his due respect but he has to earn that..I hope he does win or lose..

BTW Bradley would have outclassed Urango,I don't believe Urango would have won a rd...
Old 01-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Akucapri
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Akucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,909,039,899.90
Total Points: 15,919,161,704.38
Good poster - jazluvr449 

DRAW! - Bet alotta Money!
Old 01-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

I got 500k on Bradley any takers??
Old 01-05-2011, 11:01 PM
King Ju-Ju
Banned

Rep Power: 0 King Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 189,109.54
Total Points: 6,567,954.20
Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 

4 some reason i have a feeling that this fight is gonna suck. idk why. just do. hope im wrong.