Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 01-30-2011, 05:45 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,953,543,857,682.26
Total Points: 14,953,543,941,907.16
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
I thought Couzens was going to do it at one point lol Dickinson was getting caught alot!

Ha Slate should have got the nod but both guys looked terrible in there, technique was horrendous. I had a little punt on Symth, to bad he got carried away after dominating in the first round.

Dickinson looked alright but he has stamina issues. In the final he was sloppy, looked to be in abit of trouble when Couzens was bombarding him with shots even though he had no chance.. Not a big fan of Bellew, but I'd favour him over Dickinson without a doubt.

I have to say that this is easily the worse Prizefighter i've seen to date. Dickinson had an easy route after beating Davies in my opinion. Dodson had two wars! Disappointed to have not seen a Dodson vs Dickinson final..
lol just watched the rest of it (sky+d it, had to go to work)

Was shouting at the tv for Dodson to be pulled out due to his cut just so my other guy could get into the final and get a tired opponent lol.

1st rd he was going well, close rd, making him miss to tire him out, dickinson was bright red all over he was ****ed, i was getting excited as **** thinking he could spark dickenson out until the commentator said he'd never KOd anybody before.

then BOOM! 400 quid dissapeared. Won my real bet of the weekend on Bradley decision so happy enough. didnt get 400 out of it, but got 2 days wages so im gonna get pissed today (already half cut, havent been to bed yet since work, and watched prizefighter and the braldey fight + the 2 undercard fights (the Holt and HW fights, early KOs) drinking Guinness). Gonna be a messy day i think

**** prizefighter though.

Last edited by gingeralbino; 01-30-2011 at 05:47 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-30-2011, 03:02 PM
JonoYoungP4P
TBE

Rep Power: 39 JonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,418,251,739,152.64
Total Points: 1,618,251,563,859.45
Cheers for the streams - alza1988 thanks - solly6 couldnt green ya, so ill gift ya, thanx for the threatening message - bcfc Happy New Year - Freedom. money team - MR. LARRYX 
Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Dickinson was very lucky, he faced 2 of the wildcards oway to winning the tounry.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:26 AM
CiganoBoxer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 CiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,167,602.55

IMO the prizefighter format is flawed ...no way should a wild-card fighter be allowed to come in fresh and steal the whole thing ....I cant recall if it has happened yet but if it does it will make a mockery of the whole thing
Why not let a losing fighter take the place of an injured one !?
Old 01-31-2011, 05:17 AM
JonoYoungP4P
TBE

Rep Power: 39 JonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers for the streams - alza1988 thanks - solly6 couldnt green ya, so ill gift ya, thanx for the threatening message - bcfc Happy New Year - Freedom. money team - MR. LARRYX 
Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpedigree View Post
IMO the prizefighter format is flawed ...no way should a wild-card fighter be allowed to come in fresh and steal the whole thing ....I cant recall if it has happened yet but if it does it will make a mockery of the whole thing
Why not let a losing fighter take the place of an injured one !?
I agree mate.
The 2 wildcard got 24,000 of the prize money between them, it was stupid
Old 01-31-2011, 08:24 AM
Uturn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Uturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,170,164.34
Total Points: 101,395,676,885.34
Stevie G Sig - Merseyside one for the avi - led Funny Story - jjbj2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - John-Locke-9-22 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - KINGPIN4LIFE Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 

Yup. Billy Slate should have been able to step in. Dickinson won easily because he had to fight two horrible wild cards. The format needs to change me thinks.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:01 AM
ding-ding
Contender

Rep Power: 5 ding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud of
Total Points: 40,333.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismart83 View Post
Id like to see Dodson get a crack at Dickinson next, then maybe the winner fights the winner of the Bellew - McKenzie rematch ?
sounds fair .... you're just edging for an all scouse affair though aren't you mate?

be interesting to see if Bellew keeps his word on fighting the winner, I was hoping the stand in won for this very reason

on a side note - ****ing hell Banbula's record was wild, wasn't it something like 41 fights 25 defeats, 11 wins with 0 KO's .... I think he's in the wrong game somehow haha
Old 01-31-2011, 09:11 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ding-ding View Post
sounds fair .... you're just edging for an all scouse affair though aren't you mate?

be interesting to see if Bellew keeps his word on fighting the winner, I was hoping the stand in won for this very reason

on a side note - ****ing hell Banbula's record was wild, wasn't it something like 41 fights 25 defeats, 11 wins with 0 KO's .... I think he's in the wrong game somehow haha
that the eastern euro with the crazy tat on his back?

His overall record was ****e, but his record recently was pretty good. He drew with Jefferies and coulda won that fight, and he beat Tony Oakey the fight before that one.

He was a tough ****er, gave Dodson a good fight.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:36 AM
ding-ding
Contender

Rep Power: 5 ding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud of
Total Points: 40,333.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingeralbino View Post
that the eastern euro with the crazy tat on his back?

His overall record was ****e, but his record recently was pretty good. He drew with Jefferies and coulda won that fight, and he beat Tony Oakey the fight before that one.

He was a tough ****er, gave Dodson a good fight.
thats the one mate, Polish he is.

I have to hold my hands up and say thats the first I had seen of him and he dished out a bit vs Dodson, but any of those fights were likely to be high tempo being 3 rounders. Still his record is pretty terrible
Old 01-31-2011, 08:48 PM
JonoYoungP4P
TBE

Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! 

dodosn-dickinson figth would be good for both guys
Old 02-01-2011, 04:59 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ding-ding View Post
thats the one mate, Polish he is.

I have to hold my hands up and say thats the first I had seen of him and he dished out a bit vs Dodson, but any of those fights were likely to be high tempo being 3 rounders. Still his record is pretty terrible
him and Dodson were the only 2 i knew lol. I knew Dickenson's brother, if that counts!