Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Honesly as a boxing fan not an idividual blinded by racial/national pride who tougher
Manny Pacquiao 19 35.19%
Sergio Martinez 35 64.81%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-21-2010, 05:25 AM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 46 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,736,566,523,052,940.00
Total Points: 25,836,566,523,066,564.00
Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 
No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery 
No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunn View Post
interesting, a toss up between manny and sergio. So if sergio is a tougher fight than Ward, than who would be tougher for floyd.

Ward or Manny?
honestly, ward at 160 and manny at 147? i give it to manny at 147, why? because ward makes amateur mistakes, watch the sakio bika fight and thats enough for me to tell that unless he gets a fluke ko than manny definitely poses more of a risk to floyd than andre does. you can use the judah fight as a reference to both. if you try to out slick floyd you have to have a plan a,b, and c. if you bring a southpaw stance and speed you naturally pose a threat. right now floyd out slicks the current sog but the fast in and out southpaw stance of pacman poses more of a threat in my opinion.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-21-2010, 05:38 AM
shogunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 shogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,007,006,376.79
Total Points: 139,007,763,702.64
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainskiBum View Post
honestly, ward at 160 and manny at 147? i give it to manny at 147, why? because ward makes amateur mistakes, watch the sakio bika fight and thats enough for me to tell that unless he gets a fluke ko than manny definitely poses more of a risk to floyd than andre does. you can use the judah fight as a reference to both. if you try to out slick floyd you have to have a plan a,b, and c. if you bring a southpaw stance and speed you naturally pose a threat. right now floyd out slicks the current sog but the fast in and out southpaw stance of pacman poses more of a threat in my opinion.
160? Ward fights at supermiddleweight and still outclasses all participants in teh super 6. The speed and power alone at that class would give floyd trouble. Stylistically ward makes adjustments just like any great fighter would. He can box or brawl, seamlessly. What if ward decided to grab and tug floyd just like he did with green? Floyd hasnt even been tested at 154, his only fight was an over the hill De la hoya and that was a SD. Ward would murder floyd up and down the ring. floyd fighting at 160 or 160 wouldnt be a matchup of styles, it becomes size. Now think of what Ward would do at 168vs a fat floyd?
Old 12-21-2010, 05:45 AM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 46 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 
No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery 
No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D 

Quote:
160? Ward fights at supermiddleweight and still outclasses all participants in teh super 6. The speed and power alone at that class would give floyd trouble. Stylistically ward makes adjustments just like any great fighter would. He can box or brawl, seamlessly. What if ward decided to grab and tug floyd just like he did with green? Floyd hasnt even been tested at 154, his only fight was an over the hill De la hoya and that was a SD. Ward would murder floyd up and down the ring. floyd fighting at 160 or 160 wouldnt be a matchup of styles, it becomes size. Now think of what Ward would do at 168vs a fat floyd?
your right at 168 floyd gets beat bad by sog but if andre comes down to middle weight for a super fight/ super payday then i feel floyd simply schools him. i floyd faced sergio at 160 i know for sure he would experience a kd at least once if not more and i would love to see how he deals with that. i feel that fast southpaws give mayweather more problems than strong slick fighters.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:47 AM
shogunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 shogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
your right at 168 floyd gets beat bad by sog but if andre comes down to middle weight for a super fight/ super payday then i feel floyd simply schools him. i floyd faced sergio at 160 i know for sure he would experience a kd at least once if not more and i would love to see how he deals with that. i feel that fast southpaws give mayweather more problems than strong slick fighters.
youre severly underestimating ward and overrating floyd. If they were both the same size and weight, then it'd be a close bout. Since Ward would blow up to 180 and floyd at most would be 160, Ward would KO floyd. Ward's style and size would give floyd nightmares
Old 12-21-2010, 05:50 AM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Quote:
youre severly underestimating ward and overrating floyd. If they were both the same size and weight, then it'd be a close bout. Since Ward would blow up to 180 and floyd at most would be 160, Ward would KO floyd. Ward's style and size would give floyd nightmares
no im not i just dont think he has matured yet. if he continues the way he has then he may be a better boxer than floyd has become. im factoring in sog coming down to 160 for a floyd fight. weight does make a difference in a fight. do you really think sergio would be an easy fight for floyd?
Old 12-21-2010, 05:52 AM
johncods
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 johncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,611,489,859.41
Total Points: 5,751,877,380.26
super poster, great to see some honesty. - dancovboxer 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

Sergio is a tougher fight for pacquiao. what's ur ****ing point?? Like floyd is gonna fight either.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:55 AM
shogunn
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
no im not i just dont think he has matured yet. if he continues the way he has then he may be a better boxer than floyd has become. im factoring in sog coming down to 160 for a floyd fight. weight does make a difference in a fight. do you really think sergio would be an easy fight for floyd?
NO, but i do think its motherfn hilarious that you think floyd outboxes ward because you think he's an amateur. I think youve said all that really needs to be said in this thread.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:57 AM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Quote:
NO, but i do think its motherfn hilarious that you think floyd outboxes ward because you think he's an amateur. I think youve said all that really needs to be said in this thread.
thats debatable honestly. we could make a thread to see who the masses think would winn at 160 and even if it went my way or yours its stilla legitimately debatable fight in my opinion. you should make a thread with a poll im interested.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:59 AM
shogunn
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
thats debatable honestly. we could make a thread to see who the masses think would winn at 160 and even if it went my way or yours its stilla legitimately debatable fight in my opinion. you should make a thread with a poll im interested.
I dont do those type of threads. Be my guest. Id like a laugh
Old 12-21-2010, 06:06 AM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Quote:
I dont do those type of threads. Be my guest. Id like a laugh
made the thread lets see if it gets hits.