Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-16-2010, 07:40 AM
bcfc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 bcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,268,157.71
Total Points: 75,538,201.82
Funny Mofo - Stones! Suck my cock hhahahahah - Stones! i also gave you the green k homie - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Doreem 
Default Tim Bradley Interview, "Khan is slightly faster then me, i wanna look fantastic"

Exclusive: Timothy Bradley Talks About His Upcoming Fight With Devon Alexander

By James Slater - Unbeaten 140-pound talent Timothy Bradley, the WBO light-welterweight champion, is currently training hard (as he always trains) for his upcoming January date with the also unbeaten Devon Alexander. The hugely important fight is a must-win affair for both men, and ďDesert StormĒ is looking forward to it.

On the way to the gym as I called him yesterday afternoon, the 27-year-old with the 26-0(11) record was kind enough to speak with me. Talking about his own upcoming fight as well as the recent thriller between WBA 140-pound champ Amir Khan and Marcos Maidana, Bradley had some interesting things to say.

Here is what the super-fast, superbly conditioned Palm Springs boxer/puncher had to say:

James Slater: Itís always a pleasure to be able to speak with you, Champ. First of all, how has camp been so far for the January fight with Devon Alexander?

Timothy Bradley: Iím on my way to the gym right now. Yesterday I had my first day of sparring actually, and I tell you, I am WAY ahead of schedule. I feel great. I have two great sparring partners, I did six rounds yesterday and I felt good..

J.S: As you know, the 140-pound division is really hot at the moment; what with your big fight and the great fight Amir Khan and Marcos Maidana put on on Saturday. I take it you saw that fight?

T.B: I was there live. It was a very exciting fight, with furious action. Was it a Fight Of The Year candidate? Absolutely. Both guys deserve credit for putting on such a spectacular fight. Amir Khan proved he has a chin and that he is a warrior. He surprised me, and I told him so. He went up a notch or two in my book. But let me tell you, Maidana went up even higher in my book. When that liver shot put him down in the 1st, I thought it was all over. He came back though, and showed how tough he really is.

J.S: You have wanted a fight with Khan for a while now, as we all know. Despite his great win and his proven chin, you still feel you can beat him?

T.B: I still feel I can beat him. But letís see what happens when we actually do fight before I say anything. Iíd say that fight is 50-50 right now. Khan is very fast, maybe a little faster than me. All us top guys at this level, when we fight each other, either could win - itís a question of who brings his A-game and is able to execute it. But letís see who the best 140-pounder in the world is.

J.S: Had you fought Maidana, you wouldnít have taken all the shots Khan took, would you? Would you have boxed more and outclassed Maidana?

T.B: I wouldnít have taken shots like that, no. But the fact that Khan did take those shots, it made the fight that much better. Khan should be thanked for fighting the way he did (laughs). It made for a great action fight.

J.S: You are known as a guy who trains extremely hard; you always put the work in in the gym and then some. Is that side of you as important as your skill and talent do you feel?

T.B: Absolutely. People have said I donít do one thing very well, and that is why Iím not a spectacular fighter. My skills are very good, but my conditioning and my nutrition are huge in my game. I make sure I work harder than my opponent. I know Devon [Alexander] isnít working as hard as I am. He canít be! I do my running in the morning - I sometimes do ten miles, Julio Cesar Chavez used to run ten miles a day - and then Iím in the gym. I train for six hours a day, so no-one can tell me I canít do the 36 minutes [of a distance fight].

J.S: Weíre all looking forward to the Alexander fight in Jan. Do you see a distance fight taking place, and do you anticipate a chess-match-style fight, between two excellent boxers?

T.B: I always train for a twelve round fight. Iím not a prediction guy; anything can happen in that ring. But I tell you right now, I will be aggressive in this fight. I want to put on a great show and an exciting fight. If Devon feels the same way and if he stands and fights me, it will be a dog fight. If he runs, I will be the chaser. I will come out fast in this fight.

J.S: Thanks so much for your time, Tim. Have a great workout today.

T.B: Okay, man. Thanks.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-16-2010, 09:53 AM
Pu$$yKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pu$$yKiller has a reputation beyond reputePu$$yKiller has a reputation beyond reputePu$$yKiller has a reputation beyond reputePu$$yKiller has a reputation beyond reputePu$$yKiller has a reputation beyond reputePu$$yKiller has a reputation beyond reputePu$$yKiller has a reputation beyond reputePu$$yKiller has a reputation beyond reputePu$$yKiller has a reputation beyond reputePu$$yKiller has a reputation beyond reputePu$$yKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,498,236,188.87
Total Points: 3,504,260,491.60

Bradley has class.

He should beat Devon.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:00 AM
Drunk Punch
In Asian

Rep Power: 20 Drunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,762,674,260.95
Total Points: 213,812,763,731.88
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Bradley will beat Alexander, I'm positive bout this. Khan Vs Bradley in 2011 to decide the undisputed champ at 140?
Old 12-16-2010, 10:02 AM
wazaa.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 wazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond reputewazaa. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,225,258,586.14
Total Points: 49,319,296,998.83
Have an ice cream Khone! - Disposable Arts Oranje voor altijd!! - We$ley No Message - ABOSWORTH No Message - ABOSWORTH Don't rot your teeth out... - ABOSWORTH 
No Message - .Rich Loc. im the first to give you a ice creme nhomie, lol, thank me later, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest to the homey wazaa! - Pretty Boy 3 2 P4P one of BS #1 posters! - Pretty Boy 3 2 Keep up the good work homey! - Pretty Boy 3 2 
BS #1 P*ki - Pretty Boy 3 2 one more ice cream for you homie,  you are the king of the ice cream - Tha_Greatest one of boxingscene's best - Freedom Fighter No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! have an other.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
No Message - Sir TomJones Congrats On Your Victory Wazzeed - Rocky... good sport. - Ether Amir deserved to win - referee was crooked - Cinderella_Man superb poster, Amir is destined 4 greatness - thuggery 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Red October Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -IronMike- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dye Gay and Lesbian Pride - Medved 
Childhood Cancer - Medved World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Waggly. Head and Neck Cancer - Earl-Hickey 

I like Timmeh. If he just had a bit more pop in his punches he would be amongst my favorites. His mentality and work ethic is unbelievable.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:24 AM
Mecnunk
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,878.52

I like Bradley more and more, he comes across as very humble and a dedicated boxer. How many guys would admit "I don't do any one thing really well"
Old 12-16-2010, 10:29 AM
-EAGLE-
el Chino

Rep Power: 12 -EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute-EAGLE- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,626,772,127.60
Total Points: 86,027,313,491.03
Albanian Proud! - cleaner147 No Message - 'Sugar' Freddi No Message - 'Sugar' Freddi No Message - 'Sugar' Freddi No Message - 'Sugar' Freddi 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MAЯA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MAЯA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MAЯA World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MAЯA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MAЯA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - 'Sugar' Freddi Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - 'Sugar' Freddi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - 'Sugar' Freddi 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - 'Sugar' Freddi Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 'Sugar' Freddi Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 'Sugar' Freddi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi 

Tim is a great guy! i'm becoming a fan of him, the guy has class!
Old 12-16-2010, 10:48 AM
lanigav
Thug life sons...

Rep Power: 30 lanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,417,651.15
Total Points: 19,884,498.87
di bwoy run fi real because him dont even release a new tune fi attack di barba bwoy dont run song but him busy a do di international thing, Kartel caan go to America - siablo14 Lunch on me for bein a quality poster homey - mangler Trashy Patty's Day Clottey - mangler Good poster.  You got so many beers I thought I should contribute to killing you through alcohol poisoning. - street bully cuz every time I see your Clottey sig it cracks me up - poontango 
mah dude....first round's on me - Makavelli i dont know what i did to get all these gifts but here's a medal - Makavelli Its a ehhh.... Margarita - K-Nan Michael Jordan ATG - Ch@mpBox@PR Sr. thanks for the green k man - Akinapepemo 
Great Poster - Dorian thank you sir - Makavelli thanks alot my man. - MELLY-MEL... No Message - -veteran420- top poster - MARKBNLV 
i owe you a beer - Makavelli Good poster Jewshua - -Bloody KJ- =] - -Kevin- heres some pop corn for you to eat while you watch joshua clottey tek pounches.. - BritishBoxing92 have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ABOSWORTH Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Michael Jordan Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Michael Jordan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Michael Jordan AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - shobox 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Head and Neck Cancer - Mangler Jewnior 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Nemisis Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Bollocks Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Manglerito 

Cool, it's good to hear other boxers showing appreciation for one another.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:50 AM
TheKza
Prince Of Shiet

Rep Power: 21 TheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,849,416,094,981.96
Total Points: 23,180,307,001,391.56
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Repeddled Always caring for me :p - P.K BURRRRRRRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama Thanks again! - eddie_monster 
Medal for TheKza.. - -KULT- Safe ;) - rorymac nice betting with you bro. cheers - chiguy91 Thanks for the bet !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 

Tim is good people of late. He used to talk a lot of ***** before these big fights were made. Now he is showing props to fellow fighters, understanding what he will be dealing with after he beats Devon.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Kimo
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Kimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,046,055,359.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKza View Post
Tim is good people of late. He used to talk a lot of ***** before these big fights were made. Now he is showing props to fellow fighters, understanding what he will be dealing with after he beats Devon.
He's talking still enough **** about Devon though LOL

'put some bass in ya voice'
Old 12-16-2010, 12:05 PM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,805,420.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Amir Con is significantly faster than Bradley.