Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-12-2010, 09:48 AM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,299,300,598,002,543.50
Total Points: 1,305,325,187,667,095.50
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK > Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Don't know about FOTY but it was a great fight and Khan did impress me that's for sure..He has some balls on him and heart,which kept him on his feet after that bomb Maidana landed..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-12-2010, 09:51 AM
FloydNO1KO
Contender

Rep Power: 8 FloydNO1KO is a jewel in the roughFloydNO1KO is a jewel in the roughFloydNO1KO is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,385.32

He did run alot and came in to exchange punches very rarely.

He used his speed - combos to good effect - of cours he wasn't going to trade with the terminator most rounds as when he did trade we all saw what happened.

Fare play to Khan - used his speed - head and also showed good heart and he can take a punch.

This will make him a stronger fighter.

Rematch on the cards though - it now makes sense money wise
Old 12-12-2010, 09:56 AM
haverespect
Contender

Rep Power: 6 haverespect will become famous soon enoughhaverespect will become famous soon enough
Bank: 80,354,904.58
Total Points: 80,364,987.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimo View Post
my god it makes me sick the bull**** that some people throw here online. We all love boxing, (apparently) and this fight was boxing at it its best. You haters just pathetic.

1. All you cunts were saying it would take 1 shot for khan to go down. Wrong.

2. Khan would run all night, and apparently he did. Are you blind?! He actually traded with maidana!! That's why he got clipped so many times. We've seen him box beautifully, but this was a different strategy. He deliberately proved tonight he can slug it out with the best puncher. Don't take the last few rounds out of context, he was about to get ko'd what do you expect him to do? He actually went pac style instigating a war. Wrong.

3. He would not go for the ko (like he said) and just box all night long. Maidana even went down in the first round. And got rocked several times after that. Wrong.

4. No chin. Wrong.

5. Poser boy, no heart. Can't back up his words. Wrong.

Point is, he single-handedly crumbled up every stupid argument made against him in his career. And now people actually try to find new criticism against him. You make me sick.

This was a tremendous fight, credit to both khan and maidana.

Nobody!!! And i repeat nobody!!!!

Would have expected this to be a war!! A slugfest!! Shots traded!!

This wasn't a boxing clinic by khan or a 1 punch ko like people predicted. Oh hell no, this was boxing at its best. Pure heart.

Start appreciating you ungrateful fake fans. You're ruining this sport. (well ..trying, true fans know what's up and are as happy as me now, what a way to close off the year!!!)
best post ive read in ages from a true boxing fan...... fantastic
Old 12-12-2010, 09:56 AM
BoxingTech718
Banned

Rep Power: 10 BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,591,585.93
Total Points: 74,821,635.79
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries 

Don't know about FOTY but it was a good fight. Love to see a rematch though.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:28 AM
dvb
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 dvb has a reputation beyond reputedvb has a reputation beyond reputedvb has a reputation beyond reputedvb has a reputation beyond reputedvb has a reputation beyond reputedvb has a reputation beyond reputedvb has a reputation beyond reputedvb has a reputation beyond reputedvb has a reputation beyond reputedvb has a reputation beyond reputedvb has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,105.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimo View Post
My god it makes me sick the bull**** that some people throw here online. We all love boxing, (apparently) and this fight was boxing at it its best. You haters just pathetic.

1. All you cunts were saying it would take 1 shot for Khan to go down. WRONG.

2. Khan would run all night, and apparently he did. ARE YOU BLIND?! He actually traded with Maidana!! That's why he got clipped so many times. We've seen him box beautifully, but this was a different strategy. He deliberately PROVED tonight he can slug it out with the best puncher. Don't take the last few rounds out of context, he was about to get KO'd what do you expect him to do? He actually went Pac style instigating a war. WRONG.

3. He would not go for the KO (like he said) and just box all night long. Maidana even went DOWN in the first round. And got rocked several times after that. WRONG.

4. No chin. WRONG.

5. Poser boy, no heart. Can't back up his words. WRONG.

Point is, he single-handedly crumbled up every stupid argument made against him in his career. And now people actually try to find new criticism against him. You make me sick.

This was a tremendous fight, credit to both Khan and Maidana.

NOBODY!!! AND I REPEAT NOBODY!!!!

WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS TO BE A WAR!! A SLUGFEST!! SHOTS TRADED!!

This wasn't a boxing clinic by Khan or a 1 punch KO like people predicted. Oh hell no, this was boxing at its best. Pure heart.

Start appreciating you ungrateful fake fans. You're ruining this sport. (well ..trying, true fans know what's up and are as happy as me now, what a way to close off the year!!!)
all true,great post.need more people with brains and no bias like you.

ide hate to be a hater,must be tiring and unrewarding.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Makaaveli
Contender

Rep Power: 7 Makaaveli has a reputation beyond reputeMakaaveli has a reputation beyond reputeMakaaveli has a reputation beyond reputeMakaaveli has a reputation beyond reputeMakaaveli has a reputation beyond reputeMakaaveli has a reputation beyond reputeMakaaveli has a reputation beyond reputeMakaaveli has a reputation beyond reputeMakaaveli has a reputation beyond reputeMakaaveli has a reputation beyond reputeMakaaveli has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,881.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros? View Post
I cant stand Khan and thats mainly because of the hype he got when fighting on ITV i always wanted to see him knocked out (which he has). Even though i dont like him i still like watching him as Khan is normally in good fights.
How is it Khan's fault that ITV hyped him?
Old 12-12-2010, 11:07 AM
Kimo
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Kimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,046,058,411.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
Khan worked hard for the win,but Maidana impressed me more,nothing wrong with that right??Great fight,I don't think Khan wants a rematch though!!Surviving for 2 rounds after almost being ko'd is some serious *****,much props!!But U shouldn't say people don't like boxing because everyone isn't jumping on the Khan wagon!!I enjoyed the fight but Maidana impressed me more,nothing taken from Khan though,great fight!!
I don't care whether someone loves Khan or loves Maidana. Both fighters gave it their ALL. That's why both deserve credit, the fight deserves credit........and most of all no stupid blind hate.

Maidana impressed me with his heart, relentless attitude and amount of shots he got in. He's actually quite a crafty fighter, more than people give him credit for.

Khan impressed because he fought like a ****ing warrior. He slugged it out with a monster, enough said. Anyone that predicted this can step forward. He took so many punches, I was at the edge of my seat. And if you then start discrediting his boxing ability cos he CHOSE to do this, you're a ****ing retard.

In the end...it's a win-win situation for the fans, the real fans that had nothing negative to say after this brilliant display of boxing.

Oh and this totally OWNED the UFC pay-per-view by a mile! eat that!
Old 12-12-2010, 11:21 AM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 78 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,958,548.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

I don't think it was a FOTY, I am not even sure if it was the fight of the night last night. Showtime had some pretty good action also.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Kimo
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Kimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond reputeKimo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,046,058,411.54

Old 12-12-2010, 01:47 PM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,806,135.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Soto-Antillon, Marquez-Katsidis was better.

Cortez ruined the fight.