Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Sparked_1985
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Sparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 195,425,493.12
To start off your collection and for being a good poster. - S a m u r a i To an entertaining fella - don't lose this account!! - KrisSilver Tia Maria and Lucozade for the man. - Chunk No Message - Sir TomJones Prepare the champagne. We are finally gonna win the CL with Hiddink on the team. - cannonball_X 
No Message - Sir TomJones 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by (ROY) View Post
prove what that his eardrum can bust
Is that hard to burst an eardrum?

I burst mine playing soccer (Global Football). I basically lost my footing and feel into somebodys arm. No elbow. No big impact.

Then came the streaming amounts of pink fluid coming out of my ear and a hospital trip.

I think if you cupped your hand and slapped someone even modestly hard on the outer ear, your bursting eardrums.

I'm shocked not all boxers have perforated and burst eardrums.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Phil Ivey
No Home Jerome

Rep Power: 10 Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 631,566,970,007.52
Total Points: 641,567,027,571.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKza View Post
Do you remember Pacquiao against cotto taking punches on the ropes to prove a point? Khan did exactly the same thing last night.
?? YOU THINK THEY TAKE SHOTS ON PURPOSE? Proving that you can withstand punches from your opponent is one thing but saying they took punches on PURPOSe and allowed their opponents to hit them is hilarious. Again, listen to what you said - KHAN WANTED TO TAKE ALL THOSE UPPERCUTS AND FLUSH SHOTS TO PROVE A POINT. How you how incredibly dumb that sounds? Yes Khan proved he could take a shot, but don't make it sound like he went out of his way to make sure he got hit on the jaw rofl. Maybe you poorly worded what you were trying to say, yes I agree he showed everyone he could take a punch.

Last edited by Phil Ivey; 12-12-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:19 AM
AssasinKing
UNITED

Rep Power: 20 AssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 388,516,556,019.72
Total Points: 398,516,586,547.11
Starting your collection, mate - mangler jr Scholes! - Dem Eyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVA View Post
Maidana a slugger with not great boxing skills and he got to him,
His defence is weak and he gets to ****y.

Any accurate boxer will find him and finish him, If he fought Mayweather for example Floyd would of finished him when he staggered.

I think Amir could be the future of the sport and I hope he is but I'm not gonna let that blind me, His chin is bad, very bad.
Urm, sorry did you watch the fight?

before the fight i would have agreed...after the fight, fuk me he can take a punch, even if it did wobble him
Old 12-12-2010, 09:27 AM
SILVA
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 166,521.55
Gift Tings 4 the VIPS... - The Gully Gad VIP Cash Money Millionaire! - Doreem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssasinKing View Post
Urm, sorry did you watch the fight?

before the fight i would have agreed...after the fight, fuk me he can take a punch, even if it did wobble him
Course I watched the damn fight, did you?

Did you not see Khan stagger a few times? What I am saying is a Boxer with better skills and ability would of finished him when he was staggered.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:28 AM
TheKza
Prince Of Shiet

Rep Power: 21 TheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond reputeTheKza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 70,645,564,021,198.45
Total Points: 70,976,454,934,515.55
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Repeddled Always caring for me :p - P.K BURRRRRRRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama Thanks again! - eddie_monster 
Medal for TheKza.. - -KULT- Safe ;) - rorymac nice betting with you bro. cheers - chiguy91 Thanks for the bet !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Ivey View Post
?? YOU THINK THEY TAKE SHOTS ON PURPOSE? Proving that you can withstand punches from your opponent is one thing but saying they took punches on PURPOSe and allowed their opponents to hit them is hilarious. Again, listen to what you said - ]KHAN WANTED TO TAKE ALL THOSE UPPERCUTS AND FLUSH SHOTS TO PROVE A POINT. How you how incredibly dumb that sounds? Yes Khan proved he could take a shot, but don't make it sound like he went out of his way to make sure he got hit on the jaw rofl. Maybe you poorly worded what you were trying to say, yes I agree he showed everyone he could take a punch.
I'll give you that. He was on the ropes with his guard up, he then took punches and came out after the flurry with his hands up for a second to prove to his opponent that he could take those punches. Therefore proving a point to Maidana and the world that his chin is not as bad as everyone made it out to be.

Last edited by TheKza; 12-12-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Plasterman
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Plasterman is infamous around these partsPlasterman is infamous around these partsPlasterman is infamous around these partsPlasterman is infamous around these partsPlasterman is infamous around these partsPlasterman is infamous around these partsPlasterman is infamous around these partsPlasterman is infamous around these partsPlasterman is infamous around these partsPlasterman is infamous around these partsPlasterman is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 2,435.85

khan lost that fight, that corrupt greaser Joe Cortez was paid off by Oscar De La Homo
Old 12-12-2010, 09:29 AM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

Rep Power: 18 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 241,543,587,121,694.56
Total Points: 241,543,587,200,013.81
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - -4- for a good poster - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVA View Post
Course I watched the damn fight, did you?

Did you not see Khan stagger a few times? What I am saying is a Boxer with better skills and ability would of finished him when he was staggered.
A boxer would not throw wild hits non stop for 12 rouns, a slugger will

for example

mayweather only ever throws a left hand and then one right, he never puts together a combination hardly because of his age

even the likes of bradley, they wont throw wild hits for 12 rounds, so it will be easier for khan to handle

its the slugger type styles that will make it difficult every single time for khan
Old 12-12-2010, 11:38 AM
SILVA
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond reputeSILVA has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 166,521.55
Gift Tings 4 the VIPS... - The Gully Gad VIP Cash Money Millionaire! - Doreem 

KO waiting to happen.