Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Closed Thread
Thread Navigation

Old 12-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Gino Ros
Banned

Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,314,681.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuceisBack View Post
Link to the claim: http://twitter.com/danrafaelespn

danrafaelespn
You want results from drug tests in Nevada? Wait a week or so until after the fight and I make a phone call and it's done in 30 seconds.
20 minutes ago via web
Texas claims the results are confidential. So if both guys are clean, dirty or a combination they won't say. Is Texas communist?
26 minutes ago via web
The commission still won't release results from either fighter. I received an email today saying so from the state attorney general (more)
27 minutes ago via web
For nearly a month I have had an open records request in to the Texas commission for drug test results from Pacquiao-Margarito. (more)
29 minutes ago via web

STAFF EDIT- PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS NEWS. IT ISN'T. BEFORE YOU JUMP TO ANY CONCLUSIONS, THIS IS THE UPDATED TWEET. HE'S SAYING THE RESULTS NOT BEING RELEASED DOESN'T IMPLY ANYTHING.

To clarify: Texas is not implying anything about the drug tests. The fighters took and Texas knows the results. They are just not saying.
Dan, I tried to get Pacquiao's purses in Texas and they told me no.
Easy to get in Nevada...but Texas hides everything.

There's a reason Manny ran to Texas as soon as Mayweather brought up the drug testing issue.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 136,444,418,804.21
Total Points: 136,450,556,772.04
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosales13 View Post
Because, no need to have multiple threads on the same topic that is really getting blown out of proportion.
When Boxingscene respond the way they are doing now, they are adding fuel to the fire.

ALL HANDS are on deck with this issue it seems. And it is not neccessary to censer peoples opinions on request for a drug test to be realease.

Why the Code RED treatment?

Seriously, STOP with the KID gloves for Pacquiao BoxingScene.
We just want the test results release.

Nobody is Posting fake edvidence of pacquaio doing steroids.!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:13 PM
King Ju-Ju
Banned

Rep Power: 0 King Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 189,109.54
Total Points: 6,565,980.20
Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Protagonista View Post
Yeah the first thing that I thought of was the hydroxycut, but I asked Eaner and he said he got in contact with Margs co-manager and Marg is clean.

I think people might be right about jumping to conclusions. It might be that consent was never given by Pac and Marg's camp because it was never requested.

It is kinda strange though
its very strange bro, especially since its involving a guy who some people believe is on steroids and another guy who was coming off of a suspension 4 trying 2 cheat.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Flawless*
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,406,752,684.28
you play the role of the bad guy extremely good when you wanna but overall , youre a superman, at times you piss people off but you are still better off in boxing scene here pissing people off than not in boxingscene at all, you are a all time great - Tha_Greatest ATG - Dick Buffman ATG Poster - Stone Roses! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tim horton Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tim horton 

Interesting news, a poster claimed Tony's camp is clean? Is that confirmed?
Old 12-10-2010, 04:14 PM
PainKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.10
Total Points: 111,055.76
Happy birthday mate - Clyde Barrow Good job P! - Lorily have a beer - led have a beer - led 

Texas doesn't share purse and drug tests ebcause they see it as confidential.

Old news.

Obviously if it wasn't right, they would stop the fight dumbass *****es.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:16 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 77 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,950,760.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino Ros View Post
Dan, I tried to get Pacquiao's purses in Texas and they told me no.
Easy to get in Nevada...but Texas hides everything.

There's a reason Manny ran to Texas as soon as Mayweather brought up the drug testing issue.
Bernardo, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're smarter than Horus. But, with this post I am not sure.

Are you saying Pac fought in Texas cuz of Nevada drug testing?
Old 12-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Brother Khalid
The Truth Terrorist

Rep Power: 37 Brother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,422,802,795,708.43
Total Points: 18,422,802,873,096.95
Thanks so much for all your HD wizardry! - AndyShitHot 2 commemorate ur new name homey .... - -Boxzilla- 720p legend ..... - -Boxzilla- the king of hd - -Boxzilla- Hooking it up with some excellent quality fights - TheCheetah 
The KING OF HIGH DEF FIGHTS - TheCheetah The King of High Def fights! - TheCheetah High Definition LEGEND - TheCheetah Thanx - PR13 u do homework - nice guy and top poster - cleaner147 
And still...! leaving HD devastation and destruction in your wake. - PittyPat For all the Videos Mate - Stone Roses! Money Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Pacman - Stone Roses! For the Vasquez-Marquez Trilogy - Stone Roses! cheers! - Tamis_Siensya 
gift giving time to friends - serv have some more mate! - Tamis_Siensya Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Kick Khalid Muhammed aka &quot;The Black Hitler&quot; - Freedom2013 Its white... - Mannie Phresh 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dynamite Kid Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Akinapepemo 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - South318 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarco View Post
Dude stfu acting like your daddy is George Bush. Texas gave a banned fighter a license in 5 minutes for $20...that looks like they dont really give a shit about any thing. But according to you they did not give out test results to a member of the press because the state of Texas thinks it will just be some thing for a reporter to spin so he can make a story?
Again thx for proving my point. Texas does whatever they want in most cases and could care less about what others think.

You seem hurt....here you go...
Old 12-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Flawless*
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,406,752,684.28
you play the role of the bad guy extremely good when you wanna but overall , youre a superman, at times you piss people off but you are still better off in boxing scene here pissing people off than not in boxingscene at all, you are a all time great - Tha_Greatest ATG - Dick Buffman ATG Poster - Stone Roses! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tim horton Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tim horton 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainKiller View Post
Texas doesn't share purse and drug tests ebcause they see it as confidential.

Old news.

Obviously if it wasn't right, they would stop the fight dumbass *****es.
Ever heard of the Post fight test?
Old 12-10-2010, 04:19 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 77 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,950,760.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
When Boxingscene respond the way they are doing now, they are adding fuel to the fire.

ALL HANDS are on deck with this issue it seems. And it is not neccessary to censer peoples opinions on request for a drug test to be realease.

Why the Code RED treatment?

Seriously, STOP with the KID gloves for Pacquiao BoxingScene.
We just want the test results release.

Nobody is Posting fake edvidence of pacquaio doing steroids.!
Again, no need to create multiple threads for the same subject that is getting blown out of proportion.

Especially if the posters are making up deadlines like if they're somebody important...

I am glad that boxingscene deleted your shit. Go give your dumbass opinions in another forum. I hope they keep deleting your crap. It was really a useless thread that you created.

And, now you talking about code red, it look like you went to the Arum school of hyperbole.

What mod deleted Horus thread...PM me, I will give you points and green K for the good job.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Boxing Scene
Boxing Scene

Rep Power: 21491 Boxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,000,000,000,740,294,656.00
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear New gift for the New Year! - TBear Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Thread closed pending official news thread to be released shortly.

Please take discussion here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=446734

Last edited by Boxing Scene; 12-10-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Closed Thread