Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Are UK and Cypriot HWs scared of Ukrainian HWs?
Yes, they are scared to death, one of them is currently hiding in Vegas... 6 60.00%
No, you are crazy, it's just that 50/50 no options is not good enough.. 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,379,003,396,083.97
Total Points: 1,379,012,318,075.79
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
For Chisora it's good.

But If Haye beat a Klitschko he could fight Danny DeVito in his next one and still earn millions.

No matter how you look at, if Haye beat Wlad he could maybe earn 3 million fighting another Harrison but would be looking at 8-10 million to unify with Vitali.

If you assertion is that you personally don't want to see Haye take a fight with Vitali because you would rather see him continue winning than risk losing so you can brag him up that's fine.

And if your assertion is that he can get paid well, that's fine, but only if you acknowledge that he's make double or triple against Vitali what he would against Ruslan Chagaev or Sam Sexton.

If you can't admit those things, then you are probably biased and looking at things through your own personal David Haye kaleidoscope.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Sparked_1985
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Sparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 195,423,510.12
To start off your collection and for being a good poster. - S a m u r a i To an entertaining fella - don't lose this account!! - KrisSilver Tia Maria and Lucozade for the man. - Chunk No Message - Sir TomJones Prepare the champagne. We are finally gonna win the CL with Hiddink on the team. - cannonball_X 
No Message - Sir TomJones 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman932 View Post
No matter how you look at, if Haye beat Wlad he could maybe earn 3 million fighting another Harrison but would be looking at 8-10 million to unify with Vitali.

If you assertion is that you personally don't want to see Haye take a fight with Vitali because you would rather see him continue winning than risk losing so you can brag him up that's fine.

And if your assertion is that he can get paid well, that's fine, but only if you acknowledge that he's make double or triple against Vitali what he would against Ruslan Chagaev or Sam Sexton.

If you can't admit those things, then you are probably biased and looking at things through your own personal David Haye kaleidoscope.

I like Haye don't get me wrong but I'd be very, very surprised if he could beat a Klitschko. And, if he was really maximising his earning potential he'd avoid the second Klitschko and take on the guy everyone wants to see him fight - Larry Olubamiwo.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:49 PM
WladIsTheChamp
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 WladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 210,474.82
WBA,WBO,IBF,IBO &amp;amp; Ring HW Champion - Freedom. to drink while watching Vitali-Adamek - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:

No, I think he was saying, IF Haye beats a Klitschko it will be much more lucrative for him in his next fight, same thing you said just in a different way. He is FOR the Haye-Kltischko fight...
Old 12-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,379,003,396,083.97
Total Points: 1,379,012,318,075.79
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Quote:
I like Haye don't get me wrong but I'd be very, very surprised if he could beat a Klitschko. And, if he was really maximising his earning potential he'd avoid the second Klitschko and take on the guy everyone wants to see him fight - Larry Olubamiwo.

I just don't understand where Haye fans get the nerve to ***** about the contracts when Haye signed 3 options with Sauerland after refusing 2 options with the Klitschkos.

The Klitschko options would have been worth millions more and would have put him in line for the biggest heavyweight purses of the past 10 years, guaranteed fighting in front of a minimum of 50K fans and doing it in front of a worldwide audience.

The Sauerland options meanwhile have relegated him to UK TV, fighting for purses so small he must fix fights to increase his earning potential and doing it against opponents that nobody has ever expressed any desire to see him fight.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:04 PM
COYS
Pride of North London

Rep Power: 0 COYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,050,403.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
Ukrainian HWs have turned UK/Cypriot HWs into scared little b*tches, I can't believe the WBA HW of the world is scared to step in the ring for millions of dollars and a chance to earn 4 more belts.
Chisora isn't running scared, wheres he from again.............

haye is a different stoy alltogether though
Old 12-08-2010, 04:08 PM
WladIsTheChamp
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 WladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond repute
WBA,WBO,IBF,IBO &amp;amp; Ring HW Champion - Freedom. to drink while watching Vitali-Adamek - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfandan View Post
Chisora isn't running scared, wheres he from again.............

haye is a different stoy alltogether though

Chisora is from Zimbabwe... you should see my Zimbabwean threads...
Old 12-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Sparked_1985
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Sparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond repute
To start off your collection and for being a good poster. - S a m u r a i To an entertaining fella - don't lose this account!! - KrisSilver Tia Maria and Lucozade for the man. - Chunk No Message - Sir TomJones Prepare the champagne. We are finally gonna win the CL with Hiddink on the team. - cannonball_X 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 

Quote:
I just don't understand where Haye fans get the nerve to ***** about the contracts when Haye signed 3 options with Sauerland after refusing 2 options with the Klitschkos.

The Klitschko options would have been worth millions more and would have put him in line for the biggest heavyweight purses of the past 10 years, guaranteed fighting in front of a minimum of 50K fans and doing it in front of a worldwide audience.

The Sauerland options meanwhile have relegated him to UK TV, fighting for purses so small he must fix fights to increase his earning potential and doing it against opponents that nobody has ever expressed any desire to see him fight.

If he could beat a Klitschko without options he can have his cake and eat it, defend against some overmatched opponents and still get the other brother or a rematch.

I'm not saying I agree with it but it's what Haye and Booth are angling for and they're within their rights to do that.

I still believe Haye would have fought and lost to Wlad if Setanta didn't collapse - he was small fry then the other belt has given him more bargaining chips (probably not as many as they think they have but still).

In summary, Haye will fight a Klitschko. It's prizefighting it would be stupid not too. I just think he wants the opportunity to go on pension tour if he somehow manages to beat a Klitschko.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:23 PM
WladIsTheChamp
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
If he could beat a Klitschko without options he can have his cake and eat it, defend against some overmatched opponents and still get the other brother or a rematch.

I'm not saying I agree with it but it's what Haye and Booth are angling for and they're within their rights to do that.

I still believe Haye would have fought and lost to Wlad if Setanta didn't collapse - he was small fry then the other belt has given him more bargaining chips (probably not as many as they think they have but still).

In summary, Haye will fight a Klitschko. It's prizefighting it would be stupid not too. I just think he wants the opportunity to go on pension tour if he somehow manages to beat a Klitschko.

I hope you are right, to me at least, that's a bigger fight than Pac vs Money, a fight I would actually travel for, not just pay the PPV.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Sparked_1985
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I hope you are right, to me at least, that's a bigger fight than Pac vs Money, a fight I would actually travel for, not just pay the PPV.
Chagaev could prevent it, imo. Didn't factor him in.

Although his illness seems to have taken it all from him.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:27 PM
COYS
Pride of North London

Rep Power: 0 COYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these partsCOYS is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,050,403.61

Quote:
Chisora is from Zimbabwe... you should see my Zimbabwean threads...
he's reppin UK. hopefully haye steps up next year, the guy is officially a joke. how you see the fight goin this saturday?