[HOLY S**T!] Great news from the Fight Night Producers! - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 12-06-2010, 10:20 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
POETICDRINK2U has a reputation beyond reputePOETICDRINK2U has a reputation beyond reputePOETICDRINK2U has a reputation beyond reputePOETICDRINK2U has a reputation beyond reputePOETICDRINK2U has a reputation beyond reputePOETICDRINK2U has a reputation beyond reputePOETICDRINK2U has a reputation beyond reputePOETICDRINK2U has a reputation beyond reputePOETICDRINK2U has a reputation beyond reputePOETICDRINK2U has a reputation beyond reputePOETICDRINK2U has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 183,091.59
Send a message via AIM to POETICDRINK2U Send a message via Yahoo to POETICDRINK2U
Default Great news from the Fight Night Producers!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4369702.page
Fight Night Champion: CAB Slots

Quote:
Originally Posted by cem_ea_id.jazzBRO
As per this thread, Fight Night Champion will allow you to create 100 CABs.

Small disclaimer: 3 of the 100 CAB slots are reserved for Online World Championship. So you can create 97 CABs that you can use in Fight Now, Legacy Mode, and Online Unranked.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbox.SteelerSpartan
Ahh, I needed some news like this to get me really pumped for the game again
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Just to make this Clear....for our Legacy does that mean

1. We get the Full roster of Licensed Fighters plus 97 more of our CABs

............or is it

2. 97 fighters comprised of both CABs and Licensed....which would make you have to remove some Liscened guys if you want more CABs
100 CAB slots + licensed roster.

EDIT// Wait, I misunderstood your question. In Legacy Mode, you can import up to 49 boxers into your weight class. They can be CABs, Licensed Boxers, or both.
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4370142.page
Fight Night Champion: Editing Licensed Boxers

Quote:
As per this thread, Fight Night Champion will allow you to edit Licensed Boxers.

Small disclaimer: as I noted in the thread linked above, you still won't be able to edit actual appearance options (hair, body, etc.), but you are free to edit pretty much everything else, including ratings and boxer-specific AI tendencies.

I know many of you are probably wondering what this means for online. The only edits that will carry over into Online Ranked and Unranked are changes to accessories (which comes in handy if you want to beat people up as a pink-trunks-wearing-Tyson).
POETICDRINK2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-07-2010, 12:18 AM #2
Banned

starkiller has disabled reputation
Bank: 312,117.32
Total Points: 1,219,712.56
happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest go drive out and celebrate, drink alotta beers and drive yourself home homie - Tha_Greatest for a stand up poster - jazluvr 

Bad news, the character creation tool is one of the worst as usual with Fight Night games.
starkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:05 AM #3
TheTartanSoldier

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 545,608,893,358,762.56
Total Points: 399,481,592,806,025,600.00
Top Bloke! - mickey malone For your knowledge of boxing - sigrab jr Hell of a poster, very generous - BigStereotype the champ is here - New England wisdom - House of Stone 
For generosity and top posts! - Sugarj medal for your videos - New England The Greatest Vid : Barney the Great - McGoorty Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A 
4 the uploads! - chiguy91 For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 For the massive amount of points given - MindBat You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS 
Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 For the help buddy - Badzi87 You a Scot,Me a English and this lucky clover from Ireland.Best of luck m8. - HughGlass 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
Bad news, the character creation tool is one of the worst as usual with Fight Night games.
When you try and make your guy he always looks like some sort of goblin. lol.
Barn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:23 PM #4
Legend

Quoted: 2686 Post(s)
ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,365,482,879,560,030,208.00
Total Points: 39,470,471,879,600,562,176.00
Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 
War Natas!!! - Old Coward Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas 
Great poster - jas One for you too, GolovIdiot... - Nay_Sayer To one of our best posters - jas Give this one to your mom with my regards.. - Nay_Sayer Cheers - Progrssive_Jedi 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
the game isn't even out yet so how do you know it's exactly the same? As long as it's BETTER than round 4 I'm cool with that.

Plus, the point here is having up to 100 CABs. Prior, it was like 20 or around that, which was a bit frustrating if you're trying to have a realistic roster with your favorite fighters not in the game, etc.

I personally had some really, really good CAB's I downloaded, like joan guzman, james kirkland, margarito, Casamayor, etc etc etc. The space got full pretty quick. 100 CABs is more than enough space.
ИATAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:48 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Irish Hitman has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Hitman has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Hitman has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Hitman has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Hitman has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Hitman has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Hitman has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Hitman has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Hitman has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Hitman has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Hitman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,234,346.50
Total Points: 28,643,307.10
great NSB poster, fukk the trolls - cleaner147 have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Send a message via MSN to Irish Hitman

i want them to change the ring entrances i remember how much i hated them and when they got in the ring and the cornerman jumping around
Irish Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:18 PM #6
Interim Champion

Erik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,802.59
Total Points: 110,869.91

Yeah way to much *****ing and complaining.

This is great new, 97 CAB slots is awesome. Last years wasnt that bad i managed to make some pretty good created fighters and downloaded a few odd ball ones as well.

If Im reading right no created fighters in ranked matches? Great news to.
Erik K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:53 AM #7
Banned

starkiller has disabled reputation
Bank: 312,117.32
Total Points: 1,219,712.56
happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest go drive out and celebrate, drink alotta beers and drive yourself home homie - Tha_Greatest for a stand up poster - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ИATAS206 View Post
the game isn't even out yet so how do you know it's exactly the same? As long as it's BETTER than round 4 I'm cool with that.

Plus, the point here is having up to 100 CABs. Prior, it was like 20 or around that, which was a bit frustrating if you're trying to have a realistic roster with your favorite fighters not in the game, etc.

I personally had some really, really good CAB's I downloaded, like joan guzman, james kirkland, margarito, Casamayor, etc etc etc. The space got full pretty quick. 100 CABs is more than enough space.
They always make it ****ty on purpose so you can't make fighters who look like Floyd Mayweather Jr. or fight like Floyd. They do this on purpose because I think they fear of getting sued. Because in America, anyone can sue over anything.

And I know this because in every fight night they ever made they make a ****ty character creation tool, thats why we don't see them bragging about the character creation tool.
starkiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight, great, news, night, producers!

User Tag List