Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-04-2010, 11:14 AM
sweetscience18
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 sweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,036,674.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpitt View Post
Is there something wrong with you keyboard? You're post seems all effed up. Anyhow, I'm not trying to make this discussion into anything or dispute anything. You said Willie pep didn't fight any black fighters and he clearly did in a fellow ATG in Saddler. Makes me think he probably fought and beat a bunch of other black fighters along the way. None of which really proves anything for the most part. I guess my main point is that you were just totally talking out of your ass.
Actually i said they chose not to fight them because back then u had a choice and i said all atg are known to have fought black fighters so obviously ur arguements proving me right..i didnt say pep was a bad fighter at all ir that he never fiught any black fighters so quit with ur assumptions hes an atg and better than saddler but if not for saddler people barey talk about pep..and my spellings junk cause im on my ipad cause im a pimp so get off my dck n stop hatin
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-04-2010, 11:15 AM
LoStranger
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 LoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 62,156.70

the style was certaintly created by white men no doubt but it has been adopted by many black fighters as they tend to excel using this kind of style
Old 12-04-2010, 11:16 AM
sweetscience18
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 sweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoStranger View Post
the style was certaintly created by white men no doubt but it has been adopted by many black fighters as they tend to excel using this kind of style

My point exactly..thank you
Old 12-04-2010, 11:34 AM
NORMAN BLACK
Banned

Rep Power: 0 NORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond reputeNORMAN BLACK has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 58,489.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-DOGS View Post
he JABS like a MARCO ANTONIO BARERRA
Old 12-04-2010, 11:35 AM
jpitt
Contender

Rep Power: 6 jpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,418.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetscience18 View Post
Actually i said they chose not to fight them because back then u had a choice and i said all atg are known to have fought black fighters so obviously ur arguements proving me right..i didnt say pep was a bad fighter at all ir that he never fiught any black fighters so quit with ur assumptions hes an atg and better than saddler but if not for saddler people barey talk about pep..and my spellings junk cause im on my ipad cause im a pimp so get off my dck n stop hatin
I think you're making some crazy assumptions in your argument. You have no idea why Pep chose to fight who he did and you don't really think nobody would talk about Pep if he never fought Saddler, do you? Didn't mean to get on you with the spelling.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:40 AM
sweetscience18
Interim Champion

Quote:
I think you're making some crazy assumptions in your argument. You have no idea why Pep chose to fight who he did and you don't really think nobody would talk about Pep if he never fought Saddler, do you? Didn't mean to get on you with the spelling.

No..my focus wasnt on pep at all it was on the thread topic..my point is that if you wanna be an atg in this sport you have to face a real good boxer, after all this is boxing..i was using pep and dempsey as an example because they came from an era of when atg didnt have to fight african americans if they chose not to..and no i think peps fights with saddler are what made him an atg ur legacy isnt always writtin by ur record but what u do in the ring..
Old 12-04-2010, 11:51 AM
megadeth
Floyd stop ducking

Total Points: 1,001,129,789.16
Speaking truth. - Kenny MF Powers For having the patients of a Saint lol - Rapid Counter 

Quote:
No one called it the black style..its called boxing..african americans happen to excel in that style thats whay the arguement is.
Why is everyone something out of what Hopkins said. For at least the last 20 yrs, if u think of a "slick" style, most people would think of a black boxer. He was not saying that no one else has that same style, he was just saying that many black boxers, have employed that style. There was nothing racist about what he said. White, black, blue or green, any elite boxer that employs speed and a slick style, that's a person that Pac's people don't want him anywhere near. That was the point.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:53 AM
megadeth
Floyd stop ducking

Total Points: 1,001,129,789.16
Speaking truth. - Kenny MF Powers For having the patients of a Saint lol - Rapid Counter 

For someone who has such great quick movement with his legs, head and upper body, he has some very mediocre hand speed. Especially in the counter left hook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-DOGS View Post
Old 12-04-2010, 12:08 PM
jpitt
Contender

Rep Power: 6 jpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond reputejpitt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,418.39

Quote:
My point exactly..thank you
He said it way more succinctly and accurately than you did.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:11 PM
sweetscience18
Interim Champion

Quote:
He said it way more succinctly and accurately than you did.
Okay..he broke it down into easywork for u..so dckeat off him.