Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 11-28-2010, 02:08 AM
Since 1985
Since 1895
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Inglewood, CA
Age: 29
Posts: 4,863
Rep Power: 14 Since 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,027,921,098,837.81
Bank: 2,434,217,531.11
Total Points: 1,030,355,316,368.92
Happy birthday - DonMega 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
its either berto/marquez/bradley. anything less and pac is officially being protected.
Please, we all know Pac will most likely fight Shane Mosley next, he has no shame
Reply With Quote
Since 1985 is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 11-28-2010, 02:11 AM
fightingfigs
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,347
Rep Power: 0 fightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these parts
Points: 85,807.23
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 85,807.23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootWork777 View Post
What did Diaz do to deserve a shot at Pacquiao, have a belt? LMAO How were Diaz and Clottey for that matter more deserving of a shot at Pacquiao than Berto? Hell what did Margarito do to deserve a shot at Pacquiao? Spin this Pacquiao fans, some of you are some of the most disgraceful people I've ever encountered...
Cause at the time David Diaz posed somewhat of a threat since it was Pacquiaos first time jumping to 135 lbs. NOW Pacquiao is way too proven at 147.

Berto needs to defeat Cotto Clottey or Margarito to get to Pac in my opinion. Hell Berto still has a disputed win against Collazo. which I feel shouldve been a tie
Reply With Quote
fightingfigs is offline
#23
Old 11-28-2010, 02:14 AM
The Tase
NSB War Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,500
Rep Power: 31 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,036,772.54
Bank: 1,765,180,284,580.84
Total Points: 1,765,181,321,353.38
i remember this mofo &quot;rif raf&quot; from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootWork777 View Post
Shut yo b1tch ass up, you wanna act tough behind a computer you b1tch made chump! Pacquiao doesn't have the balls to fight an undefeated young champion, you and your daddy know it!
nice boxing reply to my boxing post. thanks for losing the argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootWork777 View Post
Wow amatuers, you're even dumber than I thought you shameless **** sucking *******!
he was wrong & i was right. he asked a question & i answered it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
HAHAHA! So let me get this straight. All because David Diaz beat Zab Judah in the amateurs you think somehow David Diaz is actually a legit competitor against Pacquiao in 2008? David Diaz wasn't even ranked in the top 10. Next.
good job not responding to the rest of my post. Merely stating the fact that that diaz isnt some noob who hasnt faced anybody. he's faced good fighters.

btw, diaz was ranked top5 by ring magazine:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...tweight--2000s



NEXT!
Reply With Quote
The Tase is offline
#24
Old 11-28-2010, 02:15 AM
fightingfigs
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,347
Rep Power: 0 fightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these parts
Points: 85,807.23
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 85,807.23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootWork777 View Post
Please, we all know Pac will most likely fight Shane Mosley next, he has no shame
Shane Mosley would Batter Berto Marquez and Bradley at 147 lbs. DO ANY OF YOU GUYS REALIZE HOW BEASTLY PAC IS???

You guys are blinded by HBOs s h i t t y commentary. Pacquia dismantles anyone at 140.


Weve already seen Marquez and Bradley at 147lbs and they dont look as impressive. Pacquiao is faster and stronger than any of them. He would KO them similar to hatton

Shane mosley wont win cause his legwork is horrible and Pacquiao will walk him into retirement

Face the facts man, Pacquiao is faaaar from protected against any name from 147and down. Martinez may be too big for Pacquiao however
Reply With Quote
fightingfigs is offline
#25
Old 11-28-2010, 02:16 AM
Since 1985
Since 1895
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Inglewood, CA
Age: 29
Posts: 4,863
Rep Power: 14 Since 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,027,921,098,837.81
Bank: 2,434,217,531.11
Total Points: 1,030,355,316,368.92
Happy birthday - DonMega 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfigs View Post
Cause at the time David Diaz posed somewhat of a threat since it was Pacquiaos first time jumping to 135 lbs. NOW Pacquiao is way too proven at 147.

Berto needs to defeat Cotto Clottey or Margarito to get to Pac in my opinion. Hell Berto still has a disputed win against Collazo. which I feel shouldve been a tie
Reply With Quote
Since 1985 is offline
#26
Old 11-28-2010, 02:18 AM
Since 1985
Since 1895
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Inglewood, CA
Age: 29
Posts: 4,863
Rep Power: 14 Since 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,027,921,098,837.81
Bank: 2,434,217,531.11
Total Points: 1,030,355,316,368.92
Happy birthday - DonMega 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMB View Post
nice boxing reply to my boxing post. thanks for losing the argument.



he was wrong & i was right. he asked a question & i answered it.



good job not responding to the rest of my post. Merely stating the fact that that diaz isnt some noob who hasnt faced anybody. he's faced good fighters.

btw, diaz was ranked top5 by ring magazine:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...tweight--2000s



NEXT!
Who the f are you?
Reply With Quote
Since 1985 is offline
#27
Old 11-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,006
Rep Power: 0 Phenom has disabled reputation
Points: 10,018,778.29
Bank: 13,949,385,791,534.46
Total Points: 13,949,395,810,312.75
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfigs View Post
Shane Mosley would Batter Berto Marquez and Bradley at 147 lbs. DO ANY OF YOU GUYS REALIZE HOW BEASTLY PAC IS???

You guys are blinded by HBOs s h i t t y commentary. Pacquia dismantles anyone at 140.


Weve already seen Marquez and Bradley at 147lbs and they dont look as impressive. Pacquiao is faster and stronger than any of them. He would KO them similar to hatton

Shane mosley wont win cause his legwork is horrible and Pacquiao will walk him into retirement

Face the facts man, Pacquiao is faaaar from protected against any name from 147and down. Martinez may be too big for Pacquiao however




okay explain the Clottey and Margarito fights
Reply With Quote
Phenom is offline
#28
Old 11-28-2010, 02:21 AM
Since 1985
Since 1895
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Inglewood, CA
Age: 29
Posts: 4,863
Rep Power: 14 Since 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,027,921,098,837.81
Bank: 2,434,217,531.11
Total Points: 1,030,355,316,368.92
Happy birthday - DonMega 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfigs View Post
Shane Mosley would Batter Berto Marquez and Bradley at 147 lbs. DO ANY OF YOU GUYS REALIZE HOW BEASTLY PAC IS???

You guys are blinded by HBOs s h i t t y commentary. Pacquia dismantles anyone at 140.


Weve already seen Marquez and Bradley at 147lbs and they dont look as impressive. Pacquiao is faster and stronger than any of them. He would KO them similar to hatton

Shane mosley wont win cause his legwork is horrible and Pacquiao will walk him into retirement

Face the facts man, Pacquiao is faaaar from protected against any name from 147and down. Martinez may be too big for Pacquiao however
Please Pacquaio is nothing more than an overated media generated hype sensation who is a bonafide cherry picker. Berto murks Mosley easily at this stage.......
Reply With Quote
Since 1985 is offline
#29
Old 11-28-2010, 02:22 AM
brick wall
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,209
Rep Power: 25 brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,102,894.51
Bank: 313,023,304,780,589.00
Total Points: 313,023,306,883,483.50
Autism - Lorily 
Default

of course pac can choose to fight berto. unfortunately for pac though, even if he beats berto the haters will still hate him and the excuses will still pour in.
Reply With Quote
brick wall is offline
#30
Old 11-28-2010, 02:23 AM
fightingfigs
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,347
Rep Power: 0 fightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these partsfightingfigs is infamous around these parts
Points: 85,807.23
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 85,807.23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
[/B]


okay explain the Clottey and Margarito fights
Other than Floyd Mayweather, Clottey and Margarito are HUGE threats to anybody. What is your argument exactly. Protecting your fighter isnt done by putting them in with fighters who rehydrate to super middleweight when your fighter can barely make the scales at the suggested weight.

Those were dangerous dangerous opponents, Margarito was even more dangerous by being able to weigh at 150lbs. At 154 he looked sluggish and had no gas. at 147-150 he looks like a beast. The margarito we saw against Pacquiao beast almost everyone at 147lbs
Reply With Quote
fightingfigs is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
andre, berto?, can't, david, diaz, fight, manny, pacquiao

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.