Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 11-25-2010, 07:12 PM
PrinceCharlez
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,232
Rep Power: 0 PrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these parts
Points: 5,302,295.08
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,302,295.08
Default Floyd Mayweather proved himself in 2010..

I dont care what *******s have to say about Floyd, and what Floyd is doing, and who Floyd isnt fighting. After the first negotating attempt with Manny fell through Floyd fought the winner of Mosley vs Margarito. Floyd fought the WW champ and let him keep his belt. So technically Floyd is the Current WW champ with the OFFICIAL belt.

No one cares about the second May Vs Manny attempt because it shouldve happened the first time.

Pac fans went crazy when Manny fought Margarito the loser of the Mosley vs Margarito fight. They say Floyd hasnt proven himself? What more can he do beside defeat the champ? *******s are just dumb...
Reply With Quote
PrinceCharlez is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 11-25-2010, 07:16 PM
Roksan
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 692
Rep Power: 0 Roksan has a reputation beyond reputeRoksan has a reputation beyond reputeRoksan has a reputation beyond reputeRoksan has a reputation beyond reputeRoksan has a reputation beyond reputeRoksan has a reputation beyond reputeRoksan has a reputation beyond reputeRoksan has a reputation beyond reputeRoksan has a reputation beyond reputeRoksan has a reputation beyond reputeRoksan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 44,899.04
Bank: 4,044,835.35
Total Points: 4,089,734.39
for my new homie - Tha_Greatest 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Sir TomJones 
Default

Floyd needs to fight more to prove he is the best in my opinion. All this getting in trouble with the police doesn't help his cause either.
Reply With Quote
Roksan is offline
#3
Old 11-25-2010, 07:20 PM
PrinceCharlez
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,232
Rep Power: 0 PrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these parts
Points: 5,302,295.08
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,302,295.08
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roksan View Post
Floyd needs to fight more to prove he is the best in my opinion. All this getting in trouble with the police doesn't help his cause either.
Fight more? who else out there can generate money that is worth fighting besides Manny and the fight fell through? Manny fights Clottey? a guy coming off a lost and then he fights margarito a guy who lost to Mosley. Floyd beats Mosley but thats not enough he needs to fight more? Give me a ****ing break. You talk like theres a huge selection of opponents out there worth mentioning. These up an comers need to make a name for themselves and then talk about fighting.
Reply With Quote
PrinceCharlez is offline
#4
Old 11-25-2010, 07:22 PM
SilverSun
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,262
Rep Power: 6 SilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,129,231.63
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,129,231.63
:) - dancovboxer Groupie-ass faqqet! - Uncle Howie 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
Fight more? who else out there can generate money that is worth fighting besides Manny and the fight fell through? Manny fights Clottey? a guy coming off a lost and then he fights margarito a guy who lost to Mosley. Floyd beats Mosley but thats not enough he needs to fight more? Give me a ****ing break. You talk like theres a huge selection of opponents out there worth mentioning. These up an comers need to make a name for themselves and then talk about fighting.
So Floyd fought the loser of Mosley/Cotto?
Reply With Quote
SilverSun is offline
#5
Old 11-25-2010, 07:26 PM
PrinceCharlez
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,232
Rep Power: 0 PrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these parts
Points: 5,302,295.08
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,302,295.08
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSun View Post
So Floyd fought the loser of Mosley/Cotto?
Mosley did lose to cotto on the cards, but mosley came back with 2 kos in a row over mayorgao and margarito.

Can u say the same about hatton after he lost to floyd? Oscar after he lost to floyd? Clottey after he lost to cotto, Margarito after he lost to mosley and the ****ing list goes on...now pac wants mosley..smh
Reply With Quote
PrinceCharlez is offline
#6
Old 11-25-2010, 07:34 PM
SilverSun
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,262
Rep Power: 6 SilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,129,231.63
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,129,231.63
:) - dancovboxer Groupie-ass faqqet! - Uncle Howie 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
Mosley did lose to cotto on the cards, but mosley came back with 2 kos in a row over mayorgao and margarito.

Can u say the same about hatton after he lost to floyd? Oscar after he lost to floyd? Clottey after he lost to cotto, Margarito after he lost to mosley and the ****ing list goes on...now pac wants mosley..smh
Mosley had a long inactivity period. Floyd was cornered into taking the fight. If he didn't take the fight, he would've looked like the biggest duck in history. Also beating an over-the-hill Mosley is not impressive, sorry.
Reply With Quote
SilverSun is offline
#7
Old 11-25-2010, 07:41 PM
Vegan101
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Age: 21
Posts: 2,704
Rep Power: 0 Vegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond reputeVegan101 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 22,573,242.97
Bank: 90,242,751,310.74
Total Points: 90,265,324,553.71
you are 1 cool guy homie - Tha_Greatest another gift for being a humble muthafukka, you cool my freind - Tha_Greatest Can't give karma just yet.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - ALAXAN_FR Thanks Brother.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay for continuously making flomos go bananas.. - tibbar 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Round 1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Round 1 
Default

beating an inactive grandpa is a big deal to the dumb *****s.

fukin retards...
Reply With Quote
Vegan101 is offline
#8
Old 11-25-2010, 07:42 PM
PrinceCharlez
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,232
Rep Power: 0 PrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these parts
Points: 5,302,295.08
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,302,295.08
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSun View Post
Mosley had a long inactivity period. Floyd was cornered into taking the fight. If he didn't take the fight, he would've looked like the biggest duck in history. Also beating an over-the-hill Mosley is not impressive, sorry.
Lets keep it real dumb mother f*cker. Mosley the old man was gonna fight the 25 year old undefeated Berto who many had favored to beat the young fighter. But the moment he fights the 33 year old undefeated fighter, now he is too old? After the earth quake and Mosley vs Berto had fell through mosley asked Manny to fight. Roach said "Mosley can make 142"? Mosely said no so there was no fight. Its not like Mosley was inactive on retirement. The dude was training to face berto and ended up facing Mayweather. Pac dropped the ball on Floyd and many thought Floyd was gonna face nate cam or paulie but he ended up facing Mosley who many gave a solid chance of winning. Mosely staggered Mayweather and everybody thought Floyd was gonna get knocked out. The moment he got his legs back and dominated the rest of the fight, now mosley is old? lmao..yeah okay old.

BUt since we talking bout being inactive...what did u call Margarito after being suspended from the sport a whole year?

Last edited by PrinceCharlez; 11-25-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
PrinceCharlez is offline
#9
Old 11-25-2010, 07:45 PM
PrinceCharlez
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,232
Rep Power: 0 PrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these parts
Points: 5,302,295.08
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,302,295.08
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan101 View Post
beating an inactive grandpa is a big deal to the dumb *****s.

fukin retards...
I'm a retard but u dumb fu*ks like roach seem to always put your foot in your mouth. You claim his a grandpa but i put my life on it that Pac vs Mosley will be this May.

And i bet money on it that you same punks di*k ridding manny not giving floyd his credit. Will be the first one writing Threads on how great Manny vs Mosley will be. How much of a threat Mosley is etc.

If i'm wrong i will deposit 500 dollars in your bank account.
Reply With Quote
PrinceCharlez is offline
#10
Old 11-25-2010, 07:48 PM
SilverSun
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,262
Rep Power: 6 SilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,129,231.63
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,129,231.63
:) - dancovboxer Groupie-ass faqqet! - Uncle Howie 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
Lets keep it real dumb mother f*cker. Mosley the old man was gonna fight the 25 year old undefeated Berto who many had favored to beat the young fighter. But the moment he fights the 33 year old undefeated fighter, now he is too old? After the earth quake and Mosley vs Berto had fell through mosley asked Manny to fight. Roach said "Mosley can make 142"? Mosely said no so there was no fight. Its not like Mosley was inactive on retirement. The dude was training to face berto and ended up facing Mayweather. Pac dropped the ball on Floyd and many thought Floyd was gonna face nate cam or paulie but he ended up facing Mosley who many gave a solid chance of winning. Mosely staggered Mayweather and everybody thought Floyd was gonna get knocked out. The moment he got his legs back and dominated the rest of the fight, now mosley is old? lmao..yeah okay old.

BUt since we talking bout being inactive...what did u call Margarito after being suspended from the sport a whole year?
Are you ready to get R@ped? When Mosley/berto fell through, Pac/Clottey was already signed. Your IQ is low
Reply With Quote
SilverSun is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2010.., floyd, mayweather, proved

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.