Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-24-2010, 10:43 PM
| THE KING |
A King of Ones Self

Rep Power: 18 | THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 427,352,022,391.19
Total Points: 427,515,247,082.45
Happy Holidays T.I. - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardt View Post
Mayweather is a wannabe gangsta and nothing but a scumbag! Associated to someone who would fill a BMW with bullets and who assualts people. What a low-life. Anyone who argues against that has a brain the size of a pea.
This ^^^ Dude is transparent as hell .. see-through. He is not about any of this. Money is power, but you can't get away with everything.. ask TI.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-24-2010, 10:47 PM
| THE KING |
A King of Ones Self

Rep Power: 18 | THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 427,352,022,391.19
Total Points: 427,515,247,082.45
Happy Holidays T.I. - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUSTLER View Post
I think if Boxingscene wanted to dig up dirt on every fighter
they could BUT for some reason, Floyd is a target. Floyd
just need to get back in the ring and do what he does best.
Sounds like he has too much time on his hands and apparently,
so does boxingscene.
Serious? You know how the media works.. Floyd does this to himself man..
Old 11-24-2010, 11:38 PM
Fighting Pride
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Fighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,031,284.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
I agree, don't worry about this nonsense. The Media hates Floyd to the point where they could careless if they hurt his reputation, they just want attention and what's an easier target than a vulnerable Floyd?
Aww, poor li'l Floydy.. do you have the same compassion for Pacquiao when the Mayweather and his crackhead dad and uncles are trying to tarnish his reputation and career with lies and baseless accusations? Karma's a ***** eh
Old 11-24-2010, 11:42 PM
Espada
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Espada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,434,920,139.25
Total Points: 26,435,086,087.14

*****s are bunch of thugs and Gays. Too Desperate.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Fighting Pride
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Fighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,031,284.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
i think if someone says floyd raped their daughter, u losers would believe it. so now everytime someone comes out the woodworks and says something about floyd whether theres evidence to back it up or not, he must be guilty. smh...
From the sounds of some posters defending Floyd, bet they wouldn't mind if Floyd raped their daughter, as long as they could join in and pretend to be Ellerbe
Old 11-24-2010, 11:55 PM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Chieftain

Rep Power: 27 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,377,260,917.67
Total Points: 3,377,709,680.76
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: &quot;GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto.&quot; I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

Old 11-25-2010, 01:46 AM
slickfox
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 slickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 81,542.87

[QUOTE=trainhard_187;9656517]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarRayRob View Post
i dont think we will see mayweather fight again..

he will remembered as one of boxings biggest jokes[/QUOTE]

Sure the Man has skills in the ring but seriously

1.He fought a past his prime Shane who didnt really do much..

2.Fought a lightweight Marquez, which if you know boxing then you know Marquez was never a threat to Floyd

3. Took a year and half lay off while the WW division was HOT

4. Made Hatton move up to WW to fight him (again Hatton wasnt a WW)

5. SD with DLH (That was more of a business fight rather then anything else)

Floyd Fans have been conned...
Hot with who.....floyd would lay waste to cotto/margs. who else?
Old 11-25-2010, 02:08 AM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,320,932,797.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. &lt;3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 

Floyd rather beat security guards and woman then fight pac. damn so he's fighting bums while pac is beating top WW'S.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:22 AM
slickfox
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 slickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these partsslickfox is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 81,542.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro View Post
Floyd rather beat security guards and woman then fight pac. damn so he's fighting bums while pac is beating top WW'S.
we dont label people top welterweights after they got pummeled into submission by someone we now consider a "shot" fighter
Old 11-25-2010, 02:50 AM
eddiefutch
Contender

Rep Power: 5 eddiefutch has a reputation beyond reputeeddiefutch has a reputation beyond reputeeddiefutch has a reputation beyond reputeeddiefutch has a reputation beyond reputeeddiefutch has a reputation beyond reputeeddiefutch has a reputation beyond reputeeddiefutch has a reputation beyond reputeeddiefutch has a reputation beyond reputeeddiefutch has a reputation beyond reputeeddiefutch has a reputation beyond reputeeddiefutch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,798.44
Total Points: 13,005.53

Say it ain't so