Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Sweet Jesus
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 377,042,332.67
Total Points: 377,138,158.47
You need a gift homie.  Drink up!!!!!!!!  Drinks on me potna. - Chief2ndzOnly! 9K posts and much much improved poster - -pound4pound- Nemiroff - kyshenko team 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - EngorgedW/Blood Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Ether 

The ridiculous nature of these stories makes you wonder if each consecutive accusation holds more truth than the last, or less.

Personally, it's too bad this didn't happen in England, because I would love a CCTV video of this incident. If Mayweather was truly just driving his car, and decided to veer off and follow this dude after spotting him going the other direction in an attempt to drive him off the road, Mayweather is clinically insane. He would not be mentally fit to walk the streets of America.

The reason I am always apprehensive of believing these stories is because I want to give the benefit of the doubt to humanity. Floyd knows what happened in 2008 with this dude at the ice skating rink. Floyd knows that Feds have been trying to pin the actual hit on him rather than the bodyguard that fired the shots. Floyd knows he has two assault accusations pending. All this and you're telling me the dude is running people off the road? If I was a judge, I'd order a psychological evaluation.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-24-2010, 12:26 PM
MrClutch85
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 MrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,050,476.10

**** that bytch ass ***** Quincey GTFOH with this BS you lucky he didn't run over you bytch if I saw somebody on the street who was throwing dirt on my name lying trying to get a brotha locked up its on when I see you The Body Guard should have murked your punk ass I wish Floyd got out of the car and Beat that ass like the thug you claim he is like Diddy said NOBYTCHASSNESS

Last edited by MrClutch85; 11-24-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Las Vegas,
BS Celebrity

Bank: 275,486.81
Total Points: 2,806,391.03
Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse 
Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse 
Thanks bro enjoy xmas! - komodo thanks! and merry christmas to you and yours as well. - AntonTheGreat thanks for the donation man! same to you, cheers! - chiguy91 Thank You!! - Thank Me Later No Message - BoZz 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - [KLTP] -Kirby- Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - [KLTP] -Kirby- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - [KLTP] -Kirby- Childhood Cancer - [KLTP] -Kirby- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - [KLTP] -Kirby- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - [KLTP] -Kirby- Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - [KLTP] -Kirby- Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - [KLTP] -Kirby- Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - [KLTP] -Kirby- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - [KLTP] -Kirby- 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - [KLTP] -Kirby- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - [KLTP] -Kirby- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - [KLTP] -Kirby- Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - [KLTP] -Kirby- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - [KLTP] -Kirby- 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - [KLTP] -Kirby- Autism - [KLTP] -Kirby- Autism - [KLTP] -Kirby- Gay and Lesbian Pride - [KLTP] -Kirby- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - el malo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
The ridiculous nature of these stories makes you wonder if each consecutive accusation holds more truth than the last, or less.

Personally, it's too bad this didn't happen in England, because I would love a CCTV video of this incident. If Mayweather was truly just driving his car, and decided to veer off and follow this dude after spotting him going the other direction in an attempt to drive him off the road, Mayweather is clinically insane. He would not be mentally fit to walk the streets of America.

The reason I am always apprehensive of believing these stories is because I want to give the benefit of the doubt to humanity. Floyd knows what happened in 2008 with this dude at the ice skating rink. Floyd knows that Feds have been trying to pin the actual hit on him rather than the bodyguard that fired the shots. Floyd knows he has two assault accusations pending. All this and you're telling me the dude is running people off the road? If I was a judge, I'd order a psychological evaluation.
I agree, don't worry about this nonsense. The Media hates Floyd to the point where they could careless if they hurt his reputation, they just want attention and what's an easier target than a vulnerable Floyd?
Old 11-24-2010, 12:35 PM
guru
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 guru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 72,401.28

lol at the thought of floyd being the victim in all of this!
Old 11-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Toe Injury
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Toe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,108.00
Total Points: 88,828.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClutch85 View Post
**** that bytch ass ***** Quincey GTFOH with this BS you lucky he didn't run over you bytch if I saw somebody on the street who was throwing dirt on my name lying trying to get a brotha locked up its on when I see you The Body Guard should have murked your punk ass I wish Floyd got out of the car and Beat that ass like the thug you claim he is like Diddy said NOBYTCHASSNESS
lol

shut up you ***g0t teenager
Old 11-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Rust Cohle
I Know Who I Am

Rep Power: 20 Rust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 90,186,477.81
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Goddamn Floyd! I was ripping you for playing with hand sanitizer like a child at Walgreens but goddamn, I rather he being doing that than this type of stuff.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:13 PM
puroylan
Contender

Rep Power: 9 puroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,598.41

Poor guy. He's a victim of his own demise.He tried to play mid games with Manny but in the end Manny got into his head.He'll kill someone just to avoid the fight against Manny.That's what happen when bred by a family of criminals. (shaking my head)
Old 11-24-2010, 01:15 PM
gwildcat77
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 gwildcat77 has a reputation beyond reputegwildcat77 has a reputation beyond reputegwildcat77 has a reputation beyond reputegwildcat77 has a reputation beyond reputegwildcat77 has a reputation beyond reputegwildcat77 has a reputation beyond reputegwildcat77 has a reputation beyond reputegwildcat77 has a reputation beyond reputegwildcat77 has a reputation beyond reputegwildcat77 has a reputation beyond reputegwildcat77 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,921.50
Default Michael Buffers words...

***8206;"That was the kind of performance that could make Floyd want to go to jail." - Michael Buffer on the Pacquiao vs Margarito fight
Old 11-24-2010, 01:19 PM
WarriorSoul
The Mactan Warrior

Rep Power: 21 WarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,625,335,644,943.44
Total Points: 2,625,358,738,431.17
for you pre - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen Have you ever heard the story about the village idiot who didn't know who the village idiot was?  Probably not. - Johnny Chingas parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier for gina carano - led 
for the ownage of androidism - Alx. your sig! - jose830 for that Tara pic :fing02: - -jose- No problem, brother. - BulgariasFinest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WarriorSoul 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
"Floyds a genius, everybody is always talking about him!"
"He's just doing all this to hype up the fight. Genius."
Old 11-24-2010, 01:20 PM
WladIsTheChamp
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 WladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 210,797.82
WBA,WBO,IBF,IBO &amp;amp; Ring HW Champion - Freedom. to drink while watching Vitali-Adamek - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cardon View Post
YOU ACTUALLY MISSED A LOT...
here is the actual list of his run-ins with the law.
•In 2002, he pleaded guilty to two charges of domestic violence and received a suspended six-month sentence. In exchange for the plea, a battery with a deadly weapon charge was dismissed.
•In 2003, he faced a felony domestic violence charge involving the mother of his children. A jury acquitted him after she recanted her allegations.
•In 2004, Mayweather was convicted of two counts of misdemeanor battery after two women claimed he punched them outside a Las Vegas night club. A judge sentenced him to one year in jail but suspended the sentence. He was ordered to undergo counseling and either pay a $1,000 fine or serve 100 hours of community service.
•Aug. 23, 2009, Quencey Williams told authorities Mayweather threatened his life at the Crystal Palace Skating Center on Boulder Highway, north of Flamingo Road. Around 10 p.m. that day, Harris, a Mayweather bodyguard, shot at a BMW containing Williams and another man, Damein Bland, as the vehicle was leaving the skating rink. The car was hit six times.
•In September 2010, after beating his babies’ mama, he was charged for grand larceny, one misdemeanor domestic battery, three harassment charges, two felony coercion charges and one felony robbery charge.
•November 15, 2010, Mayweather was accused of misdemeanor battery by a security guard at the Southern Highlands development. He was accused of poking the security guard several times in the face over a parking citation.
•November 22, 2010, Mayweather was accused of assault with a deadly weapon for trying to force another vehicle off the road. The driver of the said vehicle is Quencey Williams, the same person who got the ire of Mayweather in Crystal Palace Skating rink.

opps, I missed the IRS issue.

You also missed his Bentley getting repoed...and the various lawsuits against him for not paying his bills, like his "promotional company" being evicted for not paying rent.