Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Kneeguel's Papi
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Kneeguel's Papi is infamous around these partsKneeguel's Papi is infamous around these partsKneeguel's Papi is infamous around these partsKneeguel's Papi is infamous around these partsKneeguel's Papi is infamous around these partsKneeguel's Papi is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,040,786.11
Happy Birthday bro, beer on me! - .WaRCoTTo. have another... keep ur buzz goin :D - ghns1133 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS206 View Post
why? they aren't in the same weight classes. martinez already said pac is too small for him. he's going after bigger guys like bute at 168, and probably the big names at 154 and 160.
Yeah but Sergio always fought at 154 and was champ..... I know he 160 right now, but that fool can get back to 154......

Floyd done fought and beat OSacr at 154 so it aint no thing for Money to go up again......

But yeah, Pac too small for that boy....
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-21-2010, 07:39 PM
iNDOLiFER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 iNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 63,303.16
Thnx for the link! - gopi11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ross View Post
I think that boy Mayweather might take him, but I think Sergio knocks that boy Pac straight out.....
if pac is getting KO then so is floyd, we all know pac have a better chin than your boy floyd. but to answer your question, both pac and mayweather can beat martinez. this dude KO a tall skinny no power behind his punches guy and now he's god? get that ***** outta here!
Old 11-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Kneeguel's Papi
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Kneeguel's Papi is infamous around these partsKneeguel's Papi is infamous around these partsKneeguel's Papi is infamous around these partsKneeguel's Papi is infamous around these partsKneeguel's Papi is infamous around these partsKneeguel's Papi is infamous around these parts
Happy Birthday bro, beer on me! - .WaRCoTTo. have another... keep ur buzz goin :D - ghns1133 

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Floyd has the better chance because he is the epitome of a slick, fundementally sound fighter. He'd have a hell of a fight on his hands and if he somehow pulls off a decisive win over Martinez, that would trump anything Pacquiao has done IMO.
Fa sho, if Money beat Sergio, what Pac did aint nothin
Old 11-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Biolink
Donaire is #1

Rep Power: 23 Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,442,034,816.23
great advice in training forum - jas 

I can see Pacquiao stepping into something big. I think Mayweather-Martinez is a 50/50 fight. With a gun to my head I'd pick Martinez
Old 11-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Kneeguel's Papi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
if pac is getting KO then so is floyd, we all know pac have a better chin than your boy floyd. but to answer your question, both pac and mayweather can beat martinez. this dude KO a tall skinny no power behind his punches guy and now he's god? get that ***** outta here!
Naw, it aint even like that.....

Sergio will box that boy Pac easy.... You seen that Marquez ***** box Pac..... PAc gotta get in on Sergio, Sergio catch that boy comin in....
Old 11-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Kneeguel's Papi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biolink View Post
I can see Pacquiao stepping into something big. I think Mayweather-Martinez is a 50/50 fight. With a gun to my head I'd pick Martinez
You seen that n igga PRods **** on ITunes...... Thats a cold ass boy homie......
Old 11-21-2010, 07:49 PM
Biolink
Donaire is #1

Rep Power: 23 Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You seen that n igga PRods **** on ITunes...... Thats a cold ass boy homie......
You skate homie?

Yea Me, Myself, and I was ****ing amazing.

Illest dude on a board. He's on fire
Old 11-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Kneeguel's Papi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biolink View Post
You skate homie?

Yea Me, Myself, and I was ****ing amazing.

Illest dude on a board. He's on fire
Naw homie, Im to big for that ****.....

I got some boys that like that **** and they were playing that in the bus....

That ***** be doing the skateboard flips like a motherphucker.....
Old 11-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Biolink
Donaire is #1

Quote:
Naw homie, Im to big for that ****.....

I got some boys that like that **** and they were playing that in the bus....

That ***** be doing the skateboard flips like a motherphucker.....
Yeah that dude is insane. You know you're good when someone that doesn't even skate realizes how good you are.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:03 PM
iNDOLiFER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 iNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond reputeiNDOLiFER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 63,303.16
Thnx for the link! - gopi11 

Quote:
Naw, it aint even like that.....

Sergio will box that boy Pac easy.... You seen that Marquez ***** box Pac..... PAc gotta get in on Sergio, Sergio catch that boy comin in....
how long ago was that fight between pac and marquez? do u think fighter stay the same? lol..