Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Panopticon
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 116,492.55
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham 

Of coarse he should. The Bush's dont feel fullfilled until they know countless people are murdered under their watch. Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, they know their time is up. Cheney has been practically hiding in a bunker since 9/11.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:05 PM
Nuurzhaelan
Anathema

Rep Power: 13 Nuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 358,412,750.43
Total Points: 383,434,138.57
Great poster and NSB member! - jazluvr449 you're a top quality poster - Carnivore 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj ***9829; View Post
good thread, Bush is horrible, killing innocent muslims with drone missiles and aerial attacks at night time.
I agree with this completely.

Quote:
Bush knocked down the towers. Hes killed his own people and middle eastern people. I dont know why people give great leaders like Hitler sh*t but they let that slim ball bush pass as a good guy.
I disagree with this categorically, the emboldened part in particular. His demagoguery is responsible for the attempted genocide of the Jews, leaving them 6 million fewer in the world and a war of aggression that tragically plunged every major power of the time into the conflict, killing millions upon millions more. Furthermore, he vowed not to attack Stalin, then elected to do so anyway killing hundreds upon thousands of Russians. His evil is only matched by Mao Tse Tung and Stalin. And...this does not even touch upon his legacy of hatred which has branched from Jews to Africans and basically anything non-Arian. IMO he deserves his imprecation.

hitler is not just a pariah, but anathema to all civilization.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:12 PM
dj Ramos
Banned

Rep Power: 0 dj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 589,057,099.66
Total Points: 599,152,122.62
4 - RunW/Knives 5 - RunW/Knives 6 - RunW/Knives 7 - RunW/Knives 8 - RunW/Knives 
9 - RunW/Knives 10 Blue Para for the Metro. - RunW/Knives Have this homo - Mr Punch Quality Poster and Hella Funny - Stones! Chea - Stones! 
TRUTH WARRIOR - Stones! Thirsty...? - ??? I feel a Tornado Coming!!!!! - Stones! to celebrate chicaritos goal - C.RONALDO Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr 
to the homie dj heart - Tha_Greatest Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger 11 - Gremlin. For Dj, use this to get ronaldo and fabregas drunk so then you can defile them both! BWAHAHAHAHA ;) - BritishBoxing92 practice is always good you know for what ;) - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - Viciousz Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr Punch Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - Spray_resistant Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 
Send a message via AIM to dj Ramos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
I agree with this completely.

I disagree with this categorically, the emboldened part in particular. His demagoguery is responsible for the attempted genocide of the Jews, leaving them 6 million fewer in the world and a war of aggression that tragically plunged every major power of the time into the conflict, killing millions upon millions more. Furthermore, he vowed not to attack Stalin, then elected to do so anyway killing hundreds upon thousands of Russians. His evil is only matched by Mao Tse Tung and Stalin. And...this does not even touch upon his legacy of hatred which has branched from Jews to Africans and basically anything non-Arian. IMO he deserves his imprecation.

hitler is not just a pariah, but anathema to all civilization.
I praise hitler for how he turned germany when it was a sh*thole to a complete power house and was soooo close to taking over europe completely. Hitler was a mastermind, his demise lead to his obesstion on taking over everything. He didnt put much thought on russia and made a foolish mistake.

Hitler didnt kill of 6 million jews that all zionist propaganda bro, the real numbers are like 750,000-1.5million.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Bastian Loc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,888,654.97
prime madonna > lady gaga - LICH ROC i know you use one homo - rabagiyo Margarito "Brandon Rios chingon y va ser campeon y le va ganar a la Zorrita" - QUELOQUE Thanks for the mil. Here's a beer :) - ƒallenloki Chunk cake. Eat it or i'll open you up! - Chunk 
Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr wipe those tears away, jacky - jazluvr blue parallelogram sa iyo - Jack Napier Un mar pentru tine baiatul :D! - Dorian.. 
evil jack... - Ether top poster - project xxx1 2011 gift - Ether get ready for dj - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
have some fun - jazluvr The people's poster - Rabbit ♠ Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger No Message - RINGG No Message - RINGG 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - rabagiyo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Southpaw Stinger World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Ether 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - QUELOQUE Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - atomicsad 
Thumbs up

Quote:
I praise hitler for how he turned germany when it was a sh*thole to a complete power house and was soooo close to taking over europe completely. Hitler was a mastermind, his demise lead to his obesstion on taking over everything. He didnt put much thought on russia and made a foolish mistake.

Hitler didnt kill of 6 million jews that all zionist propaganda bro, the real numbers are like 750,000-1.5million.
Great post.

Hitler is definitely underrated and villified unfairly.

Look at Mao or Stalin ffs, they killed tens of millions which is documented but nobody ever talks about them, its always Hitlers fault.

As if he was the only guy to go on a power trip in all of history.

smh....
Old 11-16-2010, 08:26 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 211 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.74
Total Points: 2,140,326,003,666.76
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
I praise hitler for how he turned germany when it was a sh*thole to a complete power house and was soooo close to taking over europe completely. Hitler was a mastermind, his demise lead to his obesstion on taking over everything.
Hitler was not a mastermind, he was a demagogue with an inflated sense of his own tactical ability. Hitler's generals were extremely capable but Hitler liked the idea of the Ubermensch so much he thought that his generals competing against one another would be the best way of running the war. He was wrong as the people who rose to the top were not the finest generals, but the ones most adept at pleasing Hitler.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Bastian Loc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond repute
prime madonna > lady gaga - LICH ROC i know you use one homo - rabagiyo Margarito "Brandon Rios chingon y va ser campeon y le va ganar a la Zorrita" - QUELOQUE Thanks for the mil. Here's a beer :) - ƒallenloki Chunk cake. Eat it or i'll open you up! - Chunk 
Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr wipe those tears away, jacky - jazluvr blue parallelogram sa iyo - Jack Napier Un mar pentru tine baiatul :D! - Dorian.. 
evil jack... - Ether top poster - project xxx1 2011 gift - Ether get ready for dj - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
have some fun - jazluvr The people's poster - Rabbit ♠ Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger No Message - RINGG No Message - RINGG 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - rabagiyo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Southpaw Stinger World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Ether 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - QUELOQUE Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - atomicsad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Hitler was not a mastermind, he was a demagogue with an inflated sense of his own tactical ability. Hitler's generals were extremely capable but Hitler liked the idea of the Ubermensch so much he thought that his generals competing against one another would be the best way of running the war. He was wrong as the people who rose to the top were not the finest generals, but the ones most adept at pleasing Hitler.
Do you think you'd be able to get great Generals to fight over pleasing you?

He was a mastermind, if you wanna accuse him of anything it would be being overly ambitious. If some snot nosed kid is ambitious, we give him a gold star, but when Hitler does he's a bad guy.

Double standards ffs.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Nuurzhaelan
Anathema

Rep Power: 13 Nuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 358,412,750.43
Total Points: 383,434,138.57
Great poster and NSB member! - jazluvr449 you're a top quality poster - Carnivore 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Forgive me if I side with Zionists on this one. I do. But even if you are right and the numbers are greatly reduced from what history has taught (Zionist or not), the man was pure evil. That is racism and hatred in its rawest form. You do not have to be a Zionist to see the evil this man perpetrated and the evil of his legacy.

Milosevic was another one, but his war crimes were far reduced in numbers from hitler. That makes him no less evil for his endeavors.

Inject/Insect/Jack/whatever your name of the hour is,
Mao and Stalin were evil, but I do not believe they were attempting to exterminate a people. They were paranoid and killed anyone who plotted against them, whether it was real or imagined. It is, to my way of thinking, worse to attempt to exterminate a people as so much refuse than to kill because of paranoia and megalomania.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Bastian Loc
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
Forgive me if I side with Zionists on this one. I do. But even if you are right and the numbers are greatly reduced from what history has taught (Zionist or not), the man was pure evil. That is racism and hatred in its rawest form. You do not have to be a Zionist to see the evil this man perpetrated and the evil of his legacy.

Milosevic was another one, but his war crimes were far reduced in numbers from hitler. That makes him no less evil for his endeavors.

Inject/Insect/Jack/whatever your name of the hour is,
Mao and Stalin were evil, but I do not believe they were attempting to exterminate a people. They were paranoid and killed anyone who plotted against them, whether it was real or imagined. It is, to my way of thinking, worse to attempt to exterminate a people as so much refuse than to kill because of paranoia and megalomania.

Ideology is secondary, I don't care why they killed or why you think they killed.

Mao for one killed anyone who wasn't a peasant, which was just a form of heavy handed class warfare and Stalin starved people out in the Russian winter by the tens of millions.

Its possible Hitler was "meaner" but we can't really know and the numbers speak for themselves. Hitler was an amateur at killing compared to those two.

But they are all amateurs when compared to the Henry Kissingers of the world.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:44 PM
MARKBNLV
Im A Mark

Rep Power: 107 MARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 210,146,598,245.09
Total Points: 815,589,721,449.87
4500 post in Boss Lady's thread of madness! :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! x - *Boss Lady* Merry xmas too bro! - led Happy Holidays Marky! - Lorily 
merry christmas - Tha_Greatest Merry christmas bud - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy bday bro. - led Happy Birthday Mark - TBear 
Keep life rollin' don't stop being positive! - Uns Right back at you, love :) - Bossy :) - Bossy Congrats for the second kid - led* get some pussy bro - Mannie Phresh 
great job exposing that racist draft dodger ali. hes in his state because hes a racist and deserves it - I'm so sorry No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Mwerry Christmas Mark. I hope you have a great one bro. - deanrw happy new years homie, lol, you my boy , lol, peace, to you and your family aswell - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - shogun tua Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Rip Chudd Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

Quote:
good thread, Bush is horrible, killing innocent muslims with drone missles and aireal attacks at night time.

Bush knocked down the towers. Hes killed his own people and middle eastern people. I dont know why people give great leaders like Hitler sh*t but they let that slim ball bush pass as a good guy.
I like you emz but come on man.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Bastian Loc
Banned

Dj emz is right as always Mizzark.