Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-16-2010, 02:46 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,337,333.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.C. View Post
Normally I'd expect pictures of food, so this is a step up for them

You know the deal, mate. They are not wise enough to debate you point-for-point on any issue so they resort to hyperbole tactics.

They are moronic fanboys.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-16-2010, 02:47 AM
-The Glove-
Rock out w/ ur Hawk out

Rep Power: 40 -The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,992,531,574,707.84
Total Points: 50,105,529,074,056.86
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! haha Have a cold one - Natedatpkid Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Enjoy the game tonight. Don't get griffin'd. - Very Rich Man 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.C. View Post
As I stated before Roach admits PEDs will be out of the system before a post fight urinalysis can detect it, now we know why Team Pac refuse to do random blood test, or why they want to know when they will be tested. Floyd was right about these guys, they are dirty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -The Glove- View Post
Do u not realize that different substances have different half-lives in the body?
And didn't they agree to unlimited urine tests, anyways?
Old 11-16-2010, 02:48 AM
M.I.C.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 M.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 310,447.96
Nobody says no to drug test for 40 Million - HaglerSteelChin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stones! View Post

You know the deal, mate. They are not wise enough to debate you point-for-point on any issue so they resort to hyperbole tactics.

They are moronic fanboys.
how have u managed to stay green, usually one word against Pac and your Red K
Old 11-16-2010, 02:51 AM
M.I.C.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 M.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Do u not realize that different substances have different half-lives in the body?
which Is why full OST is needed in boxing
Old 11-16-2010, 02:55 AM
M.I.C.
Banned

Quote:
And didn't they agree to unlimited urin
Code:
mb
e tests, anyways?
I've yet to see a urine test during the fight, Freddie Roach made it clear there is **** you can take just before a fight and its out urine detection by the end of the fight. Weren't you watching the PPV Saturday, this was on national tv.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:42 AM
M.I.C.
Banned

Manny "Panama" Pacquiao, Pac hitting that bottle
Old 11-16-2010, 09:55 AM
Victorious713
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Victorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 37,007.75

And they asked for a urine test. Not a blood test. And they still fought him.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Las Vegas,
BS Celebrity

Bank: 275,486.81
Total Points: 2,805,471.03
Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse 
Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse 
Thanks bro enjoy xmas! - komodo thanks! and merry christmas to you and yours as well. - AntonTheGreat thanks for the donation man! same to you, cheers! - chiguy91 Thank You!! - Thank Me Later No Message - BoZz 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - [KLTP] -Kirby- Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - [KLTP] -Kirby- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - [KLTP] -Kirby- Childhood Cancer - [KLTP] -Kirby- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - [KLTP] -Kirby- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - [KLTP] -Kirby- Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - [KLTP] -Kirby- Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - [KLTP] -Kirby- Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - [KLTP] -Kirby- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - [KLTP] -Kirby- 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - [KLTP] -Kirby- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - [KLTP] -Kirby- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - [KLTP] -Kirby- Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - [KLTP] -Kirby- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - [KLTP] -Kirby- 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - [KLTP] -Kirby- Autism - [KLTP] -Kirby- Autism - [KLTP] -Kirby- Gay and Lesbian Pride - [KLTP] -Kirby- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - el malo 

BUT WAIT! FREDDIE SAID THEY AGREED TO OST! BUT TEAM PACQUIAO SAID 14 DAYS THEN ON 24 7 THEY SAID 7 DAYS. IDK MY BFF JILL?

Old 11-16-2010, 10:04 AM
pbftxrs316
Ellerbe's bum cleaner

Rep Power: 0 pbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 209,129,579.74
Total Points: 209,250,873.53

enough said m.i.c.---it's so obvious manny is hiding something, but he will be exposed---floyd's not afraid to show people that his wins are natural--he has nothing to hid--why does manny? coz he's doping---i don't give 2 ****'s who on here dislikes it---
Old 11-16-2010, 10:14 AM
IAMBIAZED
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 IAMBIAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIAMBIAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIAMBIAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIAMBIAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIAMBIAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIAMBIAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIAMBIAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIAMBIAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIAMBIAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIAMBIAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIAMBIAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,685.90

But wait, Ellerbie said "No negotiations happened"