Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-16-2010, 02:57 AM
M.I.C.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 M.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 319,695.96
Nobody says no to drug test for 40 Million - HaglerSteelChin 
Default Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Before the fight Freddie made a ruckus that they suspect Margarito took a stimulant in the dressing room, something that will be out his system before the fight is over, thus beating a urine test. Yet they refuse to take the OST insisted by Mayweather, that's some hypocritical **** right there. Makes me think Roach and Ariza know everything there Is to know about beating urine tests, they not going to do OST, no chance to dope, simple as that.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-16-2010, 02:59 AM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 41 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 365,469,538.70
Total Points: 1,011,397,556,978.26
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

floyd demands OST but he's a xylocinae user!.....
Old 11-16-2010, 03:01 AM
ThePunchingBag
Rolling with the punches.

Rep Power: 17 ThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,100,000,301,988.79
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.C. View Post
Before the fight Freddie made a ruckus that they suspect Margarito took a stimulant in the dressing room, something that will be out his system before the fight is over, thus beating a urine test. Yet they refuse to take the OST insisted by Mayweather, that's some hypocritical **** right there. Makes me think Roach and Ariza know everything there Is to know about beating urine tests, they not going to do OST, no chance to dope, simple as that.
It's because of something called probable cause and legitimate evidence.

Floyd should learn what that means.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:05 AM
M.I.C.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 M.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
It's because of something called probable cause and legitimate evidence.

Floyd should learn what that means.
Team Pac just proved that piss tests are useless and that they know how to beat them
Old 11-16-2010, 03:06 AM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 159,623,366,549.24
Total Points: 159,623,388,744.10

Quote:
How stupid can you get?

The whole world saw a guy putting some powder into Margs drink.

Anyways, I look forward to Floyd announcing his next fight. Ross Greenburg mentioned that he enjoyed the first Williams/Martinez fight.

I think if fans clamor for it enough, the winner of the rematch vs Floyd would encourage HBO to support this fight. Don't you agree?

Realistically, Pac won't be available for a year.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:07 AM
johncods
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 johncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,611,489,859.41
Total Points: 5,751,881,876.26
super poster, great to see some honesty. - dancovboxer 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

That was counter mind games from roach. Did pac not go on with the fight??
Old 11-16-2010, 03:11 AM
M.I.C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgarcia View Post
How stupid can you get?

The whole world saw a guy putting some powder into Margs drink.

Anyways, I look forward to Floyd announcing his next fight. Ross Greenburg mentioned that he enjoyed the first Williams/Martinez fight.

I think if fans clamor for it enough, the winner of the rematch vs Floyd would encourage HBO to support this fight. Don't you agree?

Realistically, Pac won't be available for a year.
during the OST debate Roach championed the Nevada Commission and that their piss test is great, now he admits that **** will be out a fighters system before the post fight test can detect it. I'm just preparing you guys for the next negotiation with Floyd, Roach just destroyed all merits of the piss tests ability to catch dopers.

Last edited by M.I.C.; 11-16-2010 at 03:13 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:13 AM
trainhard_187
Jizz on my face

Rep Power: 20 trainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,257,854.99

Gawd, this thread starter is an IDIOT.. Here you go, this is where Floyd stands as of today..

BEFORE

AFTER
Old 11-16-2010, 03:16 AM
M.I.C.
Banned

so what Im saying didn't happen? I just made this up?
Old 11-16-2010, 03:18 AM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 159,623,366,549.24
Total Points: 159,623,388,744.10

Quote:
during the OST debate Roach championed the Nevada Commission and that their piss test is great, now he admits that **** will be out a fighters system before the post fight test can detect it. I'm just preparing you guys for the next negotiation with Floyd, Roach just destroyed all merits of the piss tests ability to catch dopers.
Like I said, realistically, Pac won't be available to fight for at least a year now that he has another career outside of boxing. You guys need to talk about Floyd's next move.

No point in talking about Pac at this point in time.