Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-15-2010, 05:02 PM
tito yuca
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 tito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 106,310.70
One of the few objective fight fans, and not a stan. - street bully 

cmartez and djinferno have analyzed this fight perfectly.

the ONLY way i could even begin to see floyd losing is if fights too much of a defensive fight and stays inactive for long stretches. i doubt this will happen, because like djinferno said, pac would get frustrated just like oscar, shane, and jmm and stop throwing much. this is the perfect opportunity for floyd to use his reach advantage, jab, and straight right to keep pacquiao off him and win the fight comfortably.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-15-2010, 05:05 PM
tito yuca
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 tito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 106,310.70
One of the few objective fight fans, and not a stan. - street bully 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
He fights two old men and a counter puncher.

All three are great examples of stamina over the course of 12 rounds.

The last time Floyd fought a volume puncher with stamina, he got his ass whooped.

The last time Floyd fought a Southpaw, he got tagged a lot more than usual.

If you put both of them together, you can see what's coming if he fights Pacquiao.

Also I used to be a Floyd fan until 2004 when he started cherrypicking and fighting like a bich.

Late 90's to 2003 version of Floyd was a complete package. Combination punching, speed, power, precision, defense and heart.

Floyd has lost some of that, along with his mind.
its true that pac's stamina is great, especially when compared to oscar and shane, but what about floyd's stamina? when has he ever gotten tired during a fight?
Old 11-15-2010, 05:10 PM
pbftxrs316
Ellerbe's bum cleaner

Rep Power: 0 pbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 209,129,579.74
Total Points: 209,250,305.53

punchingbag, it's not their lack of stamina, it's floyd's taking it away from them---the reason their output goes down is because of how great floyd counters them with both hands---against manny, i guarantee you if manny tries to overwhelm floyd with punches, he's getting a counter jab that will drop him on his ass-----that's the punch floyd will **** manny up with--the counter jab over manny's jab---and if manny tries to lead with his left hand, he's getting a counter hook--

floyd is a mover in the ring due to the fact that he likes to utilize the space around him to set things up--this is why he's the best in the ring--he knows the ring better than everybody else--he knows how to use the ropes, and fight off of them so well--he knows how to get himself in trouble on the ropes while adapting to the punches, only to mislead the fighter into thinking that, that's where he wants to keep floyd, only to have floyd counter him off of the ropes after he moves just enough to position the opponent's body into a vulnerable angle--then he whacks them and takes their confidence from them---he will breka manny down and start toying with him after he gets into his zone---i'm not putting all of this down to lie to you people--i know how the fight will turn out--i just know---

i had majority of floyd's fights down to a tee---and know how manny fights also almost too well---manny would have to turn conservative to confuse floyd---but angle himself just enough to turn back to southpaw so floyd can miss him---manny better not stay southpaw against floyd---coz floyd turns southpaw also and he throws so sharp that you can't really notice the difference--this is why floyd is a thinking fighter--he knows timing is the best key in boxing and he owns that key---and that's the truth--he will time manny perfect--lead with right hand lead to the solarplex and throw combos at manny---like he's done with everybody else that was a left handed fighter---

manny is getting manhandled by floyd--real talk---hate it all you want--it's only a matter of time now---
Old 11-15-2010, 05:13 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 94 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 488,082,503,221,988.38
Total Points: 488,082,503,222,815.81
Bradley Tribe - mathed The Tribe,you already know - Rome-By-Ko STORMTROOPERS - DonMega For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden 
war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin 
Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley 
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Shane is stronger than Manny but every opponent that PAc fights ends up looking like they have been passed through a meat grinder by the 12th rd. No one can honestly try to tell me that Pac can't hurt Mayweather with one punch....if he caught him right, Mayweather is going to sleep. Pac would get to Mayweather with his volume and angles and eventually break him down. Floyd might survive the fight but he is going to take a beating, Floyd fights in spurts and needs his opponent to throw 1 and 2 punches at a time so he can counter them. With 6 punches coming at him at one time, Mayweather is going to eat some leather....and then some more....and then some more, until he falls to pieces under the stress.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:47 PM
champ_kw
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 champ_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 42,555.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncods View Post
Pac is so much better than mosley in every other department except for power and it's not like pac's power is **** compared to mosley it's very close actually. Floyd would get overwhelmed by pac's offense. he either gets very defensive and drowns under pac's onslaught or fight and get destroyed.
You mean the same onslaught that lands at barely 40% against punching bags? Sure....let Pac get overly aggressive throwing his shots and he sits down within 10 rounds.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:52 PM
champ_kw
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 champ_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 42,555.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
punchingbag, it's not their lack of stamina, it's floyd's taking it away from them---the reason their output goes down is because of how great floyd counters them with both hands---against manny, i guarantee you if manny tries to overwhelm floyd with punches, he's getting a counter jab that will drop him on his ass-----that's the punch floyd will **** manny up with--the counter jab over manny's jab---and if manny tries to lead with his left hand, he's getting a counter hook--

floyd is a mover in the ring due to the fact that he likes to utilize the space around him to set things up--this is why he's the best in the ring--he knows the ring better than everybody else--he knows how to use the ropes, and fight off of them so well--he knows how to get himself in trouble on the ropes while adapting to the punches, only to mislead the fighter into thinking that, that's where he wants to keep floyd, only to have floyd counter him off of the ropes after he moves just enough to position the opponent's body into a vulnerable angle--then he whacks them and takes their confidence from them---he will breka manny down and start toying with him after he gets into his zone---i'm not putting all of this down to lie to you people--i know how the fight will turn out--i just know---

i had majority of floyd's fights down to a tee---and know how manny fights also almost too well---manny would have to turn conservative to confuse floyd---but angle himself just enough to turn back to southpaw so floyd can miss him---manny better not stay southpaw against floyd---coz floyd turns southpaw also and he throws so sharp that you can't really notice the difference--this is why floyd is a thinking fighter--he knows timing is the best key in boxing and he owns that key---and that's the truth--he will time manny perfect--lead with right hand lead to the solarplex and throw combos at manny---like he's done with everybody else that was a left handed fighter---

manny is getting manhandled by floyd--real talk---hate it all you want--it's only a matter of time now---
......glad someone with an ounce of knowledge and respect for the finer details of the fight game. Most people don't even know how to pickup on the angles and foot placement and location of punches to appreciate boxing. Refreshing post.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:57 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 22 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,168,382,471.26
Total Points: 256,504,747,263.45
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Manny TKO'd both Cotto and De La Hoya

Shane lost a UD to Cotto and a juiced up version of him won two controversial decisions against Oscar.

This, along with the OP is irrelevant when discussing a fight with PBF.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:02 PM
joseph5620
undisputed

Rep Power: 20 joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,207,599,303,087.43
Total Points: 13,250,604,419,673.20
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
Except that Pac doesn't gas after two rounds.

Even Mosley admitted to punching himself out during the 2nd.
Pac brings it all 12 with intensity and speed.

The common denominator for Floyd's past opponent's is lack of stamina.

Pac's punches per round go up not down.

If Floyd starts slow and lets the Pacquiao freight train start chugging, he's gonna get steam rolled

Mosley never said that. He said that Mayweather's leaning on him caused his neck to get stiff. He also said that he was not tired.

stiff.http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Gabriel/Montoya091410.htm

Please provide a link where Mosley "admitted" to "punching himself out" in the second round..

Last edited by joseph5620; 11-15-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:09 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 172,249,455,839.78
Total Points: 382,249,645,750.47
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

IDK if I agree with this. The 2 situations were very different in regards to Pac & Shane fighting Margarito. Also, Shane held Margarito all fight so all he did was land and not let Margarito punch back. If Pac could just hit Margarito all night & not take nothing back then he probably stops him also. Conversly, if Shane fights straight up like Pac did without holding then there is no way in hell he stops Margarito in 8 and maybe not the whole fight because he wouldve had to move more and wouldve takened alot of shots back.

Even if that was the case it still doesnt mean that Pac cant stop him. Every fight is different. Floyd is clearly 10x better than Margarito but Pac is still a fast powerful Southpaw & one punch could hurt anyone. Its definitely not out the question
Old 11-15-2010, 06:12 PM
joseph5620
undisputed

Rep Power: 20 joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,207,599,303,087.43
Total Points: 13,250,604,419,673.20
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Shane is stronger than Manny but every opponent that PAc fights ends up looking like they have been passed through a meat grinder by the 12th rd. No one can honestly try to tell me that Pac can't hurt Mayweather with one punch....if he caught him right, Mayweather is going to sleep. Pac would get to Mayweather with his volume and angles and eventually break him down. Floyd might survive the fight but he is going to take a beating, Floyd fights in spurts and needs his opponent to throw 1 and 2 punches at a time so he can counter them. With 6 punches coming at him at one time, Mayweather is going to eat some leather....and then some more....and then some more, until he falls to pieces under the stress.
He actually forces them to become less active because of his defense and counter punching. His opponents don't drop their punch output for his benefit.