Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2010, 06:18 PM
King Ghidorah
Banned

Rep Power: 0 King Ghidorah is just really niceKing Ghidorah is just really niceKing Ghidorah is just really niceKing Ghidorah is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 179,516.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_sam View Post
No doubt. This site has about 25 actual members. The other 100000 accounts are all of us using 250 alts each.
Yeah I have a life..... Why the helll would I make a dual account? I got banned one time on the mixedmartialarts site for doing that ...
Old 11-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,452,598.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Nope, eh call me a virgin.....See if I care....
So you have no idea of the pleasure when you penetrate some sweet tight pinkness, expel your seed into it in one angry thrust where you think about your dead relatives watching you with pride and wood, then later pray to Jebus that she was on the pill?
Old 11-15-2010, 06:21 PM
King Ghidorah
Banned

Rep Power: 0 King Ghidorah is just really niceKing Ghidorah is just really niceKing Ghidorah is just really niceKing Ghidorah is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 179,516.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
So you have no idea of the pleasure when you penetrate some sweet tight pinkness, expel your seed into it in one angry thrust where you think about your dead relatives watching you with pride and wood, then later pray to Jebus that she was on the pill?
No..... Is that what you do? Also whos that on your av? Looks familiar....
Old 11-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 29 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,000,573,060.06
Total Points: 36,211,201,948.90
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Yeah the Hawks need to play like that one a game to game basis...... If they do that with majority of their roster healthy then the'lly be in the playoffs....

Yeah i'll pass, also what you said about Jesus is blasfemy.... Jesus was tempted by the devil many times and he rebuked him .......
Doesn't sound like he rebuked anything, sounds like he made a offering of the flesh.

Matthew
4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

16:23 - But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men

Mark

1:13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him

8:33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men

Luke

4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve

How come the Jew Zombie you worship sounds like such a phag? Way too ghey for my taste.

There is only one true god....

GIFSoup

P.S. It's Blasphemy

Last edited by Mikhnienko; 11-15-2010 at 07:31 PM..
Old 11-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 29 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
lmao Spray, please tell me the AV you have now is the same one from when this guy asked this.....?

Would be golden lol
Old 11-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

[IMG]
Old 11-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Spray_resistant

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 

Quote:
Yes it is what I do, and it helps me cum harder and faster. That is the beautiful Vaniity in my avi, you must recognize her from the tranny p0rn you were watching which you lied to papi Spray about.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhnienko View Post
lmao Spray, please tell me the AV you have now is the same one from when this guy asked this.....?

Would be golden lol

Quote:
Yes it is what I do, and it helps me cum harder and faster. That is the beautiful Vaniity in my avi, you must recognize her from the tranny p0rn you were watching which you lied to papi Spray about.

lmao couldn't have worked out more perfect. Jesus freaks loves his shemales, typical.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Spray_resistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhnienko View Post
lmao couldn't have worked out more perfect. Jesus freaks loves his shemales, typical.
<<<<<< and ppl who don't care about religion too, don't forget us.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Quote:
<<<<<< and ppl who don't care about religion too, don't forget us.
you're representing that segment no doubt.

Were you an avid fan of this TV show?