Originally Posted by pistol whip
Everybody wants this guys to apologize but nobody mentions who he needs to apologize to. So I can only assume that boxing fans want him to apoligize to them. My question is why do you need an apology? Well my theory is you really arn't looking for an apology what you are looking for is a confession so that way you can tell your friends "oh you see I was right all this time see how fuking smart i am". And it's for that reason why Margarito doesn't owe you numbskulls a thing since A. you always hated margarito to begin with so fuk you or B. You are a fairweather fan who believes what Dan Rafael reports which means you also beleive the stories that are printed in tabloids. But here are a couple other things why you a boxing fan are not entitled to an apology from Antonio"The Tijuana Tornedo" Margarito.
1. The money you pay for a PPV or Cable subscription entitles you to one thing and one thing only. You get to watch the fights thats it! So fuk your money it doesn't entitle you to a confession so you can congragulate your self on how smart you are.
2. The CSAC nor Suger Shane Mosely never asked for an apology. The prosecutor in the second CSAC hearing might of mentioned that Tony had never given an apology but the CSAC fuking ignored it.
3. All the CSAC commisioners testified that they all believed Tony when he said he didn't know what was in his gloves. So why does he owe you an apology for something the commission doesn't even think he knew about.
4. Freddie Roach talked shhiitt so Tony talked shhiitt in return why does he owe you or anyone an apology for defending himself and not letting some asswhipe rank on him?
5. Javier Capatillo has admited to being the one at fault, Manny Steward has said he checked Tonys wraps prior to the Cintron fight,and Paul Williams has stated there was nothing in Tony gloves and has even been quoted as saying "how can you accuse the guy with no proof" by this very fuking website. All of this and I almost have to ask is there even one thing he needs to make an apology for?
Oh I stand corrected Margarito farted on TV so I guess he could apoligize to all you nancy boys who were offended.
1) I read your article
2) I never asked for an apology or thought that I'm entitled to one. Marg, Rios, and Garcia apologized on their own accord. They apologized to anyone who was offended and directly to Roach. The fact that they did pretty much takes away from the need of this thread.
3) I like both of these fighters as fighters. I didn't like seeing them crack on Parkinson's, but they made their amends.