Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-11-2010, 09:30 AM
No1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 No1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,507,361,591.72
Total Points: 17,527,647,927.30
Default I hope to god that margarito get parkinsons once manny has finished with him!!!!

After reading about all this crap that margaito has said about roach I hope manny smashes and beats his head so bad that he develops parkinsons diesease. He is scum and should not enter the ring ever again after loading his gloves and coming out with crap like this. His chin looked shot against mosley so imagine what manny will do to him due to the fact that he hits twice as hard as shane and throws twice as manny punches. I want manny to punish tony for 12 rounds and finally put tony to sleep in the last few seconds of the final round. I just hope karma comes around and bites that c**t in his cheating scumbag ass.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-11-2010, 09:33 AM
danny711
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 danny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond reputedanny711 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,131,997,004,447.77
Total Points: 1,142,002,078,232.06
For good luck on BScene! - jazluvr No Message - danny711 beer is better than apple :) - led one more for the beer - led thanx 4 points - lightsout_finit 
thanks - Left Hook Tua Thanks.. - !! AI-Holmes!! drinks for you danny boy - -MAKAVELLI- only women drink one beer, have another - -MAKAVELLI- live long and prosper lolz - Bets 
have a beer on me bro - led BURRRRRRRRRRR! Thanks for the gifts mane! ha - Natedatpkid 'shrooooms!!! - jazluvr super - TBear here's for you - Talisayen 
thanks - lazy 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sir TomJones AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Bets 

Marg and those dudes have done some dumb stuff but I don't wish Parkinson's on them.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:39 AM
THE NAMELESS
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 THE NAMELESS has a reputation beyond reputeTHE NAMELESS has a reputation beyond reputeTHE NAMELESS has a reputation beyond reputeTHE NAMELESS has a reputation beyond reputeTHE NAMELESS has a reputation beyond reputeTHE NAMELESS has a reputation beyond reputeTHE NAMELESS has a reputation beyond reputeTHE NAMELESS has a reputation beyond reputeTHE NAMELESS has a reputation beyond reputeTHE NAMELESS has a reputation beyond reputeTHE NAMELESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,050,657,610.20

That was just a joke..bad taste though..I have no idea how come this can be serious issue..get over it.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:39 AM
titan m
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 titan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these partstitan m is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,032,663.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
After reading about all this crap that margaito has said about roach I hope manny smashes and beats his head so bad that he develops parkinsons diesease. He is scum and should not enter the ring ever again after loading his gloves and coming out with crap like this. His chin looked shot against mosley so imagine what manny will do to him due to the fact that he hits twice as hard as shane and throws twice as manny punches. I want manny to punish tony for 12 rounds and finally put tony to sleep in the last few seconds of the final round. I just hope karma comes around and bites that c**t in his cheating scumbag ass.
you wish parkinsons on him so what makes you any better than him, i agree it was tasteless for them to joke about it but it was still joking to hype the fight, you are just being hateful and you seem pretty serious about it. since you brought up karma you better watch out for it too, even freddie roach said he hopes it never happens to them.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:40 AM
infamous larryx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 infamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 110,505,084.13
Total Points: 110,947,932.72
Keep your head up! Better days are coming. - California Love happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest money money money....MONEY! - Gorilla Dogs have a beer - -pound4pound- Have a bigmac - Grand Champ 
Badass Mayweather Fan - Stones! Great Cotto vid you posted! - jazluvr get wasted tonight - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

how old are you???16..grow up and stop crying this is a mans sport..grow a pair and toughen up
Old 11-11-2010, 09:41 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,339,295.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 

You are an even bigger lowlife for wishing that on someone else.

Fuck yourself, fool.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:43 AM
Chups
KKK Supremo

Rep Power: 21539 Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 488,519,335,491,558.19
Total Points: 488,524,414,603,101.25
Blue parallelogram :D - Chadmack Kryptonite-proof - led para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear 
Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns 
cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups

I'm gonna laugh the day he get KOed.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:44 AM
El 7 Mares V.2
Shalafi

Rep Power: 8 El 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,889,100.48
Total Points: 24,924,200.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stones! View Post
You are an even bigger lowlife for wishing that on someone else.

Fuck yourself, fool.
lol exactly, the same people who are calling for Rio's and Tony's bloddy decapitaded head on a silver plate are the ones "offended" by a stupid (funny as hell) joke...bunch of hypocrites.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Eric Holder
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Eric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond reputeEric Holder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,227,066.31
Total Points: 200,002,444,376.59
Long overdue, my nigg - mangler jr CabronSnatcher - Ch@mpBox@PR Sr. one of boxingscene's best - Tunney! 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Jack D Ripper