Any drugs to make you ripped without eating healthy? - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 11-10-2010, 01:36 AM
starkiller
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bank: 312,117.32
Total Points: 1,212,318.56
happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest go drive out and celebrate, drink alotta beers and drive yourself home homie - Tha_Greatest for a stand up poster - jazluvr 
Default Any drugs to make you ripped without eating healthy?

Yeah, wheres the cheater pills. I'm sick of fat Americans calling me fat. I mean I'm less than 30 percent bodyfat and they say 70 percent of americans are overweight. Isn't overweight 30 percent bodyfat or more?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-10-2010, 01:41 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 32 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,233,820,463.55
Total Points: 59,233,976,688.89
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
Yeah, wheres the cheater pills. I'm sick of fat Americans calling me fat. I mean I'm less than 30 percent bodyfat and they say 70 percent of americans are overweight. Isn't overweight 30 percent bodyfat or more?
obese is above 30% over weight is some where about 20 ish.

if you exercise but you just like food too much you can take hoodia to cut back on hunger cravings.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:37 AM
Bullrush
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17 Bullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 355,110,909,054.33
Total Points: 355,190,979,737.51

yea cause being a drug addict is better than being called fat by another person thats 10 times as fat
Old 11-10-2010, 04:23 AM
Suckmedry
back and better than ever

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26 Suckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,084,730.34
Total Points: 10,005,809,551.58
one of the worst posters in the history of boxingscene - Freedom2014 Easily the worst member of NSB - Red Cyclone to make yourself look pretty for LacedUp - Weltschmerz sit on this, fanboy. then do your homework little piss ant - Weltschmerz suck it slut - Weltschmerz 
suck biatch - Rammstein pop some bottles m8 - sugarsmosley Calm down babe - dan_cov you are very stupid - Freedom2014 Good poster - jas 
Kick this racist! - Box-Office one of the very worst in boxingscene history - Freedom. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom2014 

30% bodyfat. Holy ****.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:08 AM
starkiller
Banned

Bank: 312,117.32
Total Points: 1,212,318.56
happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest go drive out and celebrate, drink alotta beers and drive yourself home homie - Tha_Greatest for a stand up poster - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by One more round View Post
30% bodyfat. Holy ****.
Have you seen the people that walk around? Are you shocked?
Old 11-10-2010, 07:12 AM
paulsinghnl
Student of the game

Rep Power: 9 paulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 228,456.31
Total Points: 282,036.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
Have you seen the people that walk around? Are you shocked?
don't get demotivated by other ppl's opinions bro. one lesson i can give u: the only person u gotta compete with is yourself. trust me, after a while of working out, boxing etc. if u become better than everybody else in every aspect, u don't see the drive anymore to work as hard.

so the key is always give 100% of yourself, to make sure u get the full benefit.

what i am trying to say is: just work for what you want bro, don't pay attention to other ppl's opinions, i used to have 37% bodyfat when i was around 14-16. i really started losing it when i started boxing because i just loved it so much, it made me feel so good and just jumping rope and bagwork and sparring etc. etc. etc. I WANTED TO BE IN THE GYM MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!

my lowest was 17% i'm probably around 22% right now cuz i haven't had as much time to work last years. trying to get back into shape though, doing my roadwork and gonna go boxing tonight again after a couple of weeks layoff.

1 thing i can tell u nutrition-wise: eat a good breakfast with complex carbs, brown bread, oatmeal, some of that bran or fiber cereal, so u got energy for the whole day.

snack with fruit, whenever u feel a craving, grab an apple, stuff it in your mouth and walk away from the snacks. find something to do with your mind than to think about chocolate and chips.

you can cheat, for sure. we're used to it now, so we have to build it down gradually. for instance if u ate 5 snacks a day, u go to 2 snacks and eat 1 apple. but make sure u build it down! cut it out and if u can't do that, replace it with something healthier. one small step goes a long way.

it's lifestyle changes that help, and you need to be motivated from the inside to do that and to get you in good health. pills won't help (maybe a temporary solution) i'm sorry.

for me it was boxing that brought me to good health, nothing else worked, not basketball, fitness, soccer. couldn't be bothered. u gotta find an activity that makes u feel good by doing it: mountain biking, hiking, soccer, basketball, football, rock climbing, long distance running, ****ing croquet. anything bro! and just do it religiously.

Last edited by paulsinghnl; 11-10-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:07 AM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 605 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,123,324.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

No cheat pill would ever beat bad diet.

Although you can go on lengthy coke binges.

YOu can also get a surgery to cut out half of your stomach, that helps lose weight
Old 11-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Aperion
Contender

Rep Power: 8 Aperion has a spectacular aura aboutAperion has a spectacular aura aboutAperion has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 60,980.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
No cheat pill would ever beat bad diet.

Although you can go on lengthy coke binges.

YOu can also get a surgery to cut out half of your stomach, that helps lose weight
Yea, this is pretty much the only answer. So, cocaine, meth or major surgery, any of which can actually lead to your death.

Or you can just eat normal nutritious foods humans were meant to eat. Your choice.

It takes time, if you take pills or something and don't change your actual diet, you simply gain the weight back when you stop taking pills, so what would be the point of that?

Stop drinking soda and get to know green vegetables is always a good start.

Share This With Friends

Tags
drugs, eating, healthy?, make, ripped

User Tag List