Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2010, 07:15 PM
LoStranger
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 LoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 62,049.70
Default A-Sexuality.....

Hi there...

I was having an interesting discussion with my friends Father the other day and he commented that he had never seen me with a woman or expressed any interest in them....

When I got home I actually gave the dicussion some thought and realised he was right. Even when growing up through puberty I never really showed much interest in them. When my friends in school would get together to "get some chicks" I never once went with them and was happier to go to the Libary instead and just read books."

Now at first I thought I was just shy and unconfident around women but i'll always remember the day where this girl advanced on me sexually (i was in college at the time) and I literally just pushed her away she was quite pretty but the thought of being intimate with her just made me uncomfortable for some reason.

I suppose my question is how real is a-sexuality cud it apply to me or is it just deeper psychological issues.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:12 PM
GOAT86
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,846,466,619.99
Total Points: 1,896,882,451.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier gloss for the whore - D.I.E.S.E.L Disguise yourself some more - EngorgedW/Blood enjoy! - led .|. - D.I.E.S.E.L 
____________ - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&* *&^% - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&*# - D.I.E.S.E.L @#$%^& - D.I.E.S.E.L b4 it rains - cannonball_X 
Thanks for the inspiration. :) - Boss Lady 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Gay and Lesbian Pride - EngorgedW/Blood Gay and Lesbian Pride - D.I.E.S.E.L 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoStranger View Post
Hi there...

I was having an interesting discussion with my friends Father the other day and he commented that he had never seen me with a woman or expressed any interest in them....

Maybe he just wanted to sell his daughter to you. Interesting way of pimping tis.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:51 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 602 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,047,067.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Hi there...

When I got home I actually gave the dicussion some thought and realised he was right. Even when growing up through puberty I never really showed much interest in them. When my friends in school would get together to "get some chicks" I never once went with them and was happier to go to the Libary instead and just read books."

Now at first I thought I was just shy and unconfident around women but i'll always remember the day where this girl advanced on me sexually (i was in college at the time) and I literally just pushed her away she was quite pretty but the thought of being intimate with her just made me uncomfortable for some reason.

I suppose my question is how real is a-sexuality cud it apply to me or is it just deeper psychological issues.
Check with a doctor, asexuality really means that your hormonal profile (especially testosterone and estrogen properties are not in order) is messed up. Now asexuality by itself is not nearly as scary as the health problems that a bad hormonal profile leads to.
Say, how is your sense of smell and body composition?
Old 11-07-2010, 10:12 PM
LoStranger
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 LoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
Check with a doctor, asexuality really means that your hormonal profile (especially testosterone and estrogen properties are not in order) is messed up. Now asexuality by itself is not nearly as scary as the health problems that a bad hormonal profile leads to.
Say, how is your sense of smell and body composition?
body composition well i'm 5"11 175 lbs around 9% BF sense of smell is terrible i'm always the last to realise if something smells off in the fridge...lol
Old 11-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,442,297.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

Well if you don't mind me asking are you a virgin? because I was never chasing pussy much at all until I got it the 1st time then I was hooked and realize why guys are doing stupid things over it.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Miburo
Double X

Rep Power: 291 Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 247,039,422,018,442.09
Total Points: 247,570,904,692,606.09
Here's a superman gift, for being brave enough to fukk squids - Erik13 I shall try my best to improve my reputation. - Robin Hood Here's for the 7k post! - led Happy 7k! :) - *Boss Lady* xmas gift, even though i'm almost 1000% sure you don't celebrate it.. - Ether 
Thank you ! - BulgariasFinest Happy 8k! :) - Bossy Here's one for the 8k party - led I found a way to fix "it"....pm me, ill be more than happy to help you - Mike Tyson77 I'm new here but congratulations on your 9000 post...cheers! - jose830 
For going 10,000 strong! - codey for your service. - codey 10000 - TBear Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy new year, Teng. - Terrel 
the first bottle is on me homie! - jose830 Happy 10.5k tard! - led* 
Autism - Pension-Killer Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - project xxx1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Point Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Almost certain this is a troll thread, but plenty of great people have been asexual like Chopin and perhaps Tesla.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:24 PM
LoStranger
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
Well if you don't mind me asking are you a virgin? because I was never chasing pussy much at all until I got it the 1st time then I was hooked and realize why guys are doing stupid things over it.
Yes I am thats interesting thnx for the response
Old 11-08-2010, 12:00 AM
Prostitroop
User Friendly

Rep Power: 28 Prostitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 232,459,678.26
Total Points: 232,884,555.05
Have a cookie. - ABOSWORTH Bag of Fun Threads R Classic. - Libido Sanchez 

so you're saying you choose not to chase tail?

I'm kinda similar to you in the female department except I'm too shy around women. Given the opportunity, I'd be all up on women every chance I could get, whereas you would rather go play D&D
Old 11-08-2010, 12:05 AM
LoStranger
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenMoorehead View Post
so you're saying you choose not to chase tail?

I'm kinda similar to you in the female department except I'm too shy around women. Given the opportunity, I'd be all up on women every chance I could get, whereas you would rather go play D&D
I think thats an accurate description wether the dis interest in women is purely social or biological thats what I've always been unsure about....
Old 11-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Prostitroop
User Friendly

Rep Power: 28 Prostitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 232,459,678.26
Total Points: 232,884,555.05
Have a cookie. - ABOSWORTH Bag of Fun Threads R Classic. - Libido Sanchez 

Quote:
I think thats an accurate description wether the dis interest in women is purely social or biological thats what I've always been unsure about....
Do you get aroused by women. Do you get off on pron? Do you ever fantasize about certain girls you've seen or encountered?

If so, it could be your social conditioning. You need to get out of your comfort zone. That's why you choose to hit the books instead because you feel safer there... That's the problem I have. I also don't have many friends which makes it more difficult.

If not, it could be something biological. some kind of hormonal imbalance