Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 09-10-2008, 05:04 PM
The Iron Man
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 The Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,139,005,859.01
Total Points: 40,139,028,942.41
thank you for the friend request!! i hope you win the 10k someday - Miyagi good to be back man! - Hawkins 

Mayweather was not the whole package for me, Skill wise he deserves to up there definatley. But he ducked to many fighters and had to many excuses. Yes he won titles at different weights but he once a section of the division (WBC). He never ruled a weight division and all of his opponents were hand picked.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-10-2008, 05:22 PM
C.Y.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 C.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 941,002.55
Total Points: 1,073,407.01
Best poster on boxing scene! - Ishy Aytan 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Man View Post
Mayweather was not the whole package for me, Skill wise he deserves to up there definatley. But he ducked to many fighters and had to many excuses. Yes he won titles at different weights but he once a section of the division (WBC). He never ruled a weight division and all of his opponents were hand picked.
the only fighter he didnt bend over backwards to fight was margarito,, and margarito until recently hasnt been a marquee name or even done anything to garner interest from may to fight him.. who has he ducked? for all the names u may be able to come up with its possible they ducked him or they didnt try to make the fight happen themselves.. it takes 2. he's been the best fighter in every division he has been in. he beat the top guys at 130 and 135.. unfortunately he didnt get to face kostya, but he destroyed gatti - a guy favored to win by many.. at 147 he beat the guys who the media labeled champs of that division by beating judah and baldo, moved up to 154 and beat oscar, then moved back down to beat hatton.. he has wins over castillo twice, corrales, ndou, genaro hernandez, manfredy, corley, jesus chavez.. i mean how can you not have in atleast top 5 fighters since 85? all of his opponents hand picked please.. i mean you do have the right to your opinion so i mean it what it is.. i guess we just disagree
Old 10-27-2008, 03:17 PM
1SILVA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 191,534.87
Great job on my assignment. Here's another book for your collection. - BattlingNelson 
Default 10 Greatest Fighters Since 1985

1. Floyd Mayweather
2. Bernard Hopkins
3. Roy Jones
4. Pernell Whitaker
5. James Toney
6. Manny Pacquiao
7. Julio Cesar Chavez
8. Lennox Lewis
9. Evander Holyfield
10. Felix Trinidad