Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZAB JUDAH at -190... LOCK OF THE CENTURY?!?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZAB JUDAH at -190... LOCK OF THE CENTURY?!?!?!?!

Like, have you guys seen this Lucas Mathysse guy fight?

He is a joke. He has NO jab, his power is overrated, and he's slow as ****.

Zab isnt the elite talent he once was, but Judah could beat this guy when he's 40.

Judah is SO much more technically sound.

Lucas Mathysse is sloppy, his technique is awful, his combination punching is AWFUL.

I was almust positive I'd see Judah come in at -350 or -400. at -190 I plan on POOOOOUNDING that line and making a KILLING.

Judah is TOO FAST, too Mature (yea, Im actually serious haha), and just too good to be beaten by this NOBODY.

Calling it now, Judah doesnt lose 1 second of 1 round and forces a mid round stoppage.

Thoughts?!???!?!?!?!?!

That is a pretty good number,though it is hard to count on Zab enough to call him lock of the century.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      That is a pretty good number,though it is hard to count on Zab enough to call him lock of the century.
      after reading zabs interviews, it seems he has matured a LOT.

This is his LAST chance and Zab probably realizes that. No WAY he loses to a guy like Mathysse.

Mathysse, quite frankly, sucks. He is AWFUL. Judah is still as fast as ever, can still punch, still has the legs to move around very well... I cant IMAGINE judah losing this one

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
        after reading zabs interviews, it seems he has matured a LOT.

This is his LAST chance and Zab probably realizes that. No WAY he loses to a guy like Mathysse.

Mathysse, quite frankly, sucks. He is AWFUL. Judah is still as fast as ever, can still punch, still has the legs to move around very well... I cant IMAGINE judah losing this one
        I hope so, I always thought Judah would be a beast if he was focused. We'll have to see how he handles adversity in the ring though, that's his biggest flaw, that and gassing out.

Comment

Zab Judah + Lock of the Century = FailDonkey

Comment

I agree with what you are saying, I think Zab is properly motivated and in a good place more so than anytime in recent memory.

Still though he is Zab and Zab will always be flaky.

I will say this though I think Zab will win because I think he is determined to get one last big shot, this fight is on the road to that shot. With his talent level if he is that determined he should win easily and should be able to get to his big shot no problem.

I think it is a very good bet just because of the guy it is hard for me to call it lock of the century.

Comment

nope havent seen him fight.

But its zab ffs. If it gets to rd5 start getting worried about your bet.

Comment

I would bet on that because I consider Zab the slight favorite after seeing Mathysse fight. But it is hardly a lock and Zab is not a guy you want to usually be betting money on

Comment

2 words for you. Carlos Baldomir.

Comment

i can imagine zab was a big favourite to beat slow baldo too.

don't gamble on judah, ever

Comment

Working...
                    X