Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Do you agree with Roy Jones?
Yes 101 68.71%
No 32 21.77%
Maybe 14 9.52%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 11-05-2010, 12:49 AM
viperz007
Banned

Rep Power: 0 viperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond reputeviperz007 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,159,833.11
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ghns1133 

floyd: "easy fight, easy win, easy cash but hmmmm drug test him to even the playing feild because i think his in a higher level than me right now"

lol whos a person who think this fight is something he can easily handle but is trying to make this fight hard to be made??????
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-05-2010, 12:50 AM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,803,344,325.53
Total Points: 3,803,820,504.23
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: &quot;GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto.&quot; I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedickyaluss View Post
In my opinion, he thinks Pac is on steroids, and he won't fight him until he does complete and utter blood testing.

Do I agree with it?

Eh.... it's over the top to me...

But my end result.. is because I think he thinks Pac is on something and he wants to prove it.. not because he's afraid that Pac can beat him.

We will have to agree to disagree on that subject.

fair enough, agree to disagree.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:51 AM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 26 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 264,750,387,628.01
Total Points: 275,750,578,539.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Hatton wanted the fight at 147, Judah was going to fight Floyd before Baldomir, and how many years have people been saying Floyd would never fight Mosley, Shane Mosley is not that much different now than he has always been he was never skilled enough to fuck with Floyd.

When people say **** like Floyd is affraid they don't know what they are talking about and it has been proven over and over.
So what, they all want to fight Floyd.......

Hatton admitted he wasn't good at fighting Floyd at 147 and later said "that wasn't my weight and stated that he was king at 140" ..... but Manny must have changed his mind.

Marquez wanted a fight too at 147 (a bit less but couldn't) with the odds stacked against him. He wanted it so much that he even granted Floyd to break their agreement on Floyd's weight limit.

Floyd knew that there was very little risk against that Marquez coming into the ring. Same goes for that Hatton, Judah and Mosley...... the risk was manageable to the point that he felt pretty good in winning the fight.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:56 AM
[ DUBBZZ ]
H.A.A.I.C.

Rep Power: 142 [ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,650,996,620,566.78
Total Points: 5,866,596,985,475.02
Have a sammich on me. :) - Bossy Sammich - Bossy Gotta keep you fed - Bossy Saturday Sammich! - Bossy Sammich for the lawls! - Bossy 
Father's day sammich! :) - Bossy I've been slacking, you need a sammich - Bossy No Message - Bossy Hungry? - Bossy Happy Birthday - jose830 
Happy B-day.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy birthday, my honky! - Timothy Horton Happy Bday, buddy. - Terrel Happy Birthday ! - BulgariasFinest A gift for my bro's bday! - led* 
Boom! - Tuggers1986 for your help - jazluvr Psycho Dad lmao - -jose- Psycho Dad-lmao-classic - -jose- Your Insight About LeBron's Genius Master Plan is Genius. I Give you this Dollar because that post is straight Money, I hope you are right. - BrushMyHair 

Well put Roy, I don't remember the last time Floyd stepped into the ring with a fighter without being completely confident he was gonna dominate. With Pac, that doubt in his ability to win is too much. Its too risky for him.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:04 AM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,247,048,513,981.29
Total Points: 4,257,648,632,573.06
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
So what, they all want to fight Floyd.......

Hatton admitted he wasn't good at fighting Floyd at 147 and later said "that wasn't my weight and stated that he was king at 140" ..... but Manny must have changed his mind.

Marquez wanted a fight too at 147 (a bit less but couldn't) with the odds stacked against him. He wanted it so much that he even granted Floyd to break their agreement on Floyd's weight limit.

Floyd knew that there was very little risk against that Marquez coming into the ring. Same goes for that Hatton, Judah and Mosley...... the risk was manageable to the point that he felt pretty good in winning the fight.
Disagree on the Hatton one they are roughly the same size, no reason to make excuses for Hatton like that, he was highly thought of and didn't have any issue comming to see Floyd.

People only brought that up after he got knocked out~.

JMM is a different case he wanted to fight the guy who he thought was the best, Floyd did screw JMM but I don't think JMM cared because he wanted to test himself against the best Floyd he didn't want to win against a weaker version.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:33 AM
JoeMan
The Money Team

Rep Power: 15 JoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 353,275,544,019.85
Total Points: 353,276,672,516.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesir View Post
if there is a cut off, then there is no fight. floyd stated that long ago. when pac wants to man up and take full testing, then there will be a fight
Yep, with cut-off, no fight. Fight won't happen.
Who cares? Who's being called chicken on national
tv? Floyd. I don't think Pac and his team would lose
sleep over it. Fans won't. They're sick of it. You fanboys
act as if Floyd is doing everyone a huge favor here. He
can retire again anytime he wants to, who gives a flying
insect?
Old 11-05-2010, 01:36 AM
THe TRiNiTY
Sugar-Will O'-Hurricane

Rep Power: 33 THe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 241,333,845.39
Total Points: 241,470,125.44
thanks for the sig - Golden Boy 360 thanks for the sick sig ... - -Boxzilla- Couldn't give you geen K, so have a drink on me. - JAB5239 sux homie ... lemme kno when ur back up and running - -Boxzilla- use this as your toothbrush - JM1 
cheerz man! - Sox8055 

Roy Jones makes some interesting points.

Of course, he said something against Floyd Mayweather, so 50% of the board won't agree with him. ANd now, he's a loser to them and a ducker and a horrible human being to them. Clearly, how adults would look at this situation.

Idiots.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:43 AM
| THE KING |
A King of Ones Self

Rep Power: 18 | THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 541,985,695,787.34
Total Points: 542,148,921,177.60
Happy Holidays T.I. - Lorily 

Roys just telling it like it is.. Floyds actions have already told us this much.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:56 AM
SonOfCuba
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 SonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,582,009.99
Congratulations on the birth of your Daughter bruh!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Camacho tribute video...thanks! - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Floyd Scared.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:05 AM
RisAri0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 RisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond reputeRisAri0 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 860,906.89

I agree... floyd has the tools, but don't wanna earn a hard ass win against manny... it'll be the toughest win he'd ever had..