Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 11-01-2010, 06:22 PM
FerdinandMarcos
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,118
Rep Power: 0 FerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these parts
Points: 46,871.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,871.25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revs1227 View Post
Hes tested every fight !!!!!!!
So did Shane Mosley!!!!!

The current tests don't work,donkey.


YOU just don't want to see Floyd fuuck Manny up...THAT is why ya'll don't want better testing.
Reply With Quote
FerdinandMarcos is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 11-01-2010, 06:24 PM
ThePrince
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,496
Rep Power: 0 ThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 827,850,883.37
Bank: 801,748,394,527.66
Total Points: 802,576,245,411.03
you're a good poster...have a beer - -pound4pound- who drinks just one beer? have another 1 - -pound4pound- No Message - Come∂ian No Message - Come∂ian No Message - jrosales13 
Ran out of green :/ cheers buddy - Beercules 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
Because Shane Mosley took and passed the same tests and GOT AWAY WITH CHEATING.

You KNOW more stringent testing WILL CATCH MANNY..that is why *******s like you are satisfied with the current tests.
Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, and every Olympic athlete who's tested positive for HGH say hi
Reply With Quote
ThePrince is offline
#23
Old 11-01-2010, 06:25 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: santa fe
Posts: 13,451
Rep Power: 41 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,011,032,087,734.56
Bank: 365,469,538.70
Total Points: 1,011,397,557,273.26
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Pacquiao fans don't want the test. They'll come up with excuse and reason after after BS as to why he shouldn't take it or how it doesn't matter but the reality is...they are scared of that truth.
the truth is USADA is a crap agency.....a corrupt ,lyin sack of sh1ts!
Reply With Quote
puga is offline
#24
Old 11-01-2010, 06:29 PM
LMFAO
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,690
Rep Power: 0 LMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these parts
Points: 344,580.84
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 344,580.84
cuz I'm a troll - jazluvr you deserve this special award - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrince View Post
Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, and every Olympic athlete who's tested positive for HGH say hi
So Manny doesn't need to worry about getting caught then.

Unless it's true that Womanny gets weak kneed and faints when he has a tablespoon of blood taken?

Why not take them after his fight with Cheato? He'd have a few months to recover before his next fight and prove all the doubters wrong.

Manny will retire before he's required.
Reply With Quote
LMFAO is offline
#25
Old 11-01-2010, 06:39 PM
ThePrince
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,496
Rep Power: 0 ThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 827,850,883.37
Bank: 801,748,394,527.66
Total Points: 802,576,245,411.03
you're a good poster...have a beer - -pound4pound- who drinks just one beer? have another 1 - -pound4pound- No Message - Come∂ian No Message - Come∂ian No Message - jrosales13 
Ran out of green :/ cheers buddy - Beercules 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
So Manny doesn't need to worry about getting caught then.

Unless it's true that Womanny gets weak kneed and faints when he has a tablespoon of blood taken?

Why not take them after his fight with Cheato? He'd have a few months to recover before his next fight and prove all the doubters wrong.

Manny will retire before he's required.
Stop it already. Manny is on record he agreed to any and all testing, Floyd has not once said he's in hiding because Manny won't take a test, in fact his words were "he's going to take the blood and urine tests. He's going to take the blood and urine tests." Said it twice, just to make sure you caught it.

And speaking of retirement:



You clowns are still buying that OST bullsh*t as more than just a ploy to duck Manny by Floyd. Some of you think it's some unbeatable test that catches any and anything athletes take, and that's so far from the truth it's ridiculous. The HGH blood test has been administered literally thousands of times in the Olympics and has yet to catch a single user. It's either no one is using HGH anymore or, more likely, the test is useless. USADA has tried to muscle in on the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and now boxing and they've been laughed out the room by all of them because their amateur testing is too invasive and ineffectual. Marion Jones alone was subjected to dozens of tests during the Sydney Olympics and didn't fail a single one while she was (later admittedly) using HGH and a host of anabolic steroids... so get the f*ck outta here with that better testing sh*t. There's a reason why no professional league does amateur testing.

Boxing commissions should make random urine testing- in and out of competition, mandatory. If a urine or blood test is created that effectively screens for HGH (there is a urine test in development by Ceres Nanosciences that can detect HGH for up to 2 weeks), then that test should be incorporated.
Reply With Quote
ThePrince is offline
#26
Old 11-01-2010, 06:39 PM
FerdinandMarcos
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,118
Rep Power: 0 FerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these parts
Points: 46,871.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,871.25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
he is tested by the current rules and those rules have been good enough for eveyone up until now except for when Floyd was challenged by Pac.
Shane Mosley was tested by the current rules.......while he was dirtier than Jose Canseco.

Stop playing dumb.

If Tennis upgraded their testing procedures,and Federer refused to comply...after gaining 20lbs of muscle....You'd look at him funny yourself.


People are looking at Manny ****eyed because athletes are GETTING BUSTED ALL THE TIME....his ridiculous excuses and blatant lies are additional red flags.
Reply With Quote
FerdinandMarcos is offline
#27
Old 11-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Pacquiao'd
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 12,056
Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Points: 280,109,492,931.44
Bank: 463,202,008,964.79
Total Points: 743,311,501,896.23
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brick wall View Post
he does get tested every fight so what's your point?
so did shane.
Reply With Quote
Pacquiao'd is offline
#28
Old 11-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Pacquiao'd
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 12,056
Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Points: 280,109,492,931.44
Bank: 463,202,008,964.79
Total Points: 743,311,501,896.23
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrince View Post
Stop it already. Manny is on record he agreed to any and all testing, Floyd has not once said he's in hiding because Manny won't take a test, in fact his words were "he's going to take the blood and urine tests. He's going to take the blood and urine tests." Said it twice, just to make sure you caught it.

And speaking of retirement:



You clowns are still buying that OST bullsh*t as more than just a ploy to duck Manny by Floyd. Some of you think it's some unbeatable test that catches any and anything athletes take, and that's so far from the truth it's ridiculous. The HGH blood test has been administered literally thousands of times in the Olympics and has yet to catch a single user. It's either no one is using HGH anymore or, more likely, the test is useless. USADA has tried to muscle in on the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and now boxing and they've been laughed out the room by all of them because their amateur testing is too invasive and ineffectual. Marion Jones alone was subjected to dozens of tests during the Sydney Olympics and didn't fail a single one while she was (later admittedly) using HGH and a host of anabolic steroids... so get the f*ck outta here with that better testing sh*t. There's a reason why no professional league does amateur testing.

Boxing commissions should make random urine testing- in and out of competition, mandatory. If a urine or blood test is created that effectively screens for HGH (there is a urine test in development by Ceres Nanosciences that can detect HGH for up to 2 weeks), then that test should be incorporated.
he didnt agree to FULL testing/no cut offs in order to make the fight...nuff said
Reply With Quote
Pacquiao'd is offline
#29
Old 11-01-2010, 06:42 PM
FerdinandMarcos
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,118
Rep Power: 0 FerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these parts
Points: 46,871.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,871.25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrince View Post
Stop it already. Manny is on record he agreed to any and all testing, Floyd has not once said he's in hiding because Manny won't take a test, in fact his words were "he's going to take the blood and urine tests. He's going to take the blood and urine tests." Said it twice, just to make sure you caught it.

And speaking of retirement:



You clowns are still buying that OST bullsh*t as more than just a ploy to duck Manny by Floyd. Some of you think it's some unbeatable test that catches any and anything athletes take, and that's so far from the truth it's ridiculous. The HGH blood test has been administered literally thousands of times in the Olympics and has yet to catch a single user. It's either no one is using HGH anymore or, more likely, the test is useless. USADA has tried to muscle in on the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and now boxing and they've been laughed out the room by all of them because their amateur testing is too invasive and ineffectual. Marion Jones alone was subjected to dozens of tests during the Sydney Olympics and didn't fail a single one while she was (later admittedly) using HGH and a host of anabolic steroids... so get the f*ck outta here with that better testing sh*t. There's a reason why no professional league does amateur testing.

Boxing commissions should make random urine testing- in and out of competition, mandatory. If a urine or blood test is created that effectively screens for HGH (there is a urine test in development by Ceres Nanosciences that can detect HGH for up to 2 weeks), then that test should be incorporated.
Manny didn't agree to anything of the sort.

He refused to budge at 18 days.

Anybody that needs that much time is definately juicing.
Reply With Quote
FerdinandMarcos is offline
#30
Old 11-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Pacquiao'd
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 12,056
Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Points: 280,109,492,931.44
Bank: 463,202,008,964.79
Total Points: 743,311,501,896.23
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
the truth is USADA is a crap agency.....a corrupt ,lyin sack of sh1ts!
then youd think pac would feel comfortable taking the test...OOPS!
Reply With Quote
Pacquiao'd is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
manny, tested?

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.