Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 7.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dorian - One of the first Lord of Tye disciples. Will be a brother 4-Life.

Derranged - derranged poster haha which i like.

Ether - solid poster. Good person.

Cuauhtémoc1502 - solid poster. Talks to much though lol j/p

reedickyaluss - straight up garbage poster. bitched out when we were going to fight showed up at his house and he left to his moms for a week scared as fuck.

Comment

Dorian-top poster and and a top man,also leader of the v.i.p crew,nuff respect for him

Derranged-underrated poster and gets alot of stick for nothing but he can handle it and give it back very good

Ether-seems like a good poster dont really know him too well

Cuauhtémoc1502-good poster and has vast knowledge about alot of different subjects,also teaches people to box,you gotta respect a man for that

reedickyaluss-good poster and stays neutral with everyone,you gotta luv the way hes still repping roy jones

Comment

Thank you for the kind words.

And by the way, I do not pay for intercourse, and I am not the same poster as PB32.

Comment

Dorian- My Romanian friend, great contributor to the site, all around good guy, although I dont quite get his rivalry with Kev.

Derranged- This guy is a disturbing individual.

Ether- Solid poster.

Cuauhtémoc1502- Smart guy, solid poster, but he gets into too many e-wars lately.

reedickyaluss- Solid poster, although his presence in the lounge has decreased as of late.

Comment

Dorian - My dude, and the scene's gif warrior, take it easy on Kev though... he's a sensitive cunt so he is.

Derranged - Always entertaining in the lounge, don't see him in NSB too much.. Besides, keeps Rippuh in line.. keep doin what ya do

Ether - Solid poster, somewhat quiet, always makes solid points though

Cuauhtémoc1502 - I'm pretty much better than this guy in every aspect and every category... lol jk, solid poster in the lounge and in nsb, seemingly writes an entire report with every post lol

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Dorian - My dude, and the scene's gif warrior, take it easy on Kev though... he's a sensitive cunt so he is.

Derranged - Always entertaining in the lounge, don't see him in NSB too much.. Besides, keeps Rippuh in line.. keep doin what ya do

Ether - Solid poster, somewhat quiet, always makes solid points though

Cuauhtémoc1502 - I'm pretty much better than this guy in every aspect and every category... lol jk, solid poster in the lounge and in nsb, seemingly writes an entire report with every post lol
              Sensitive???

Lol why didn't you say anything about Natas, you actually beef?

Comment

Natas is basically the scene's bitch

Please shut up.. Bernard sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Sensitive???

Lol why didn't you say anything about Natas, you actually beef?
                  See what I mean...

Comment

See what I mean...
                    Come ova here, i'll pay for yo plane ticket boy.

Comment

Natas is basically the scene's bitch

Please shut up.. Bernard sucks.
                      right. That's why you hid and left your own house for a week.

bernard >>> roy. That was proven once and for all in the epic one-sided beat down in april.

Comment

Working...
                      X