Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,463,409,435,951.48
Total Points: 1,463,418,360,074.29
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
He has to be and he is Jeff Lacy in real life but he did make 3 of Joe's stoppages look very bad in 1 thread. I knew about the Manfredo one even though Joe was clearly winning the fight and its Manfredo's fault for not returning fire but why were those fights stopped?

It's not being biased to ask a question like "How come the same ref that let Khan fight on against Prescott stopped the Calzaghe-Manfredo fight."

It s perfect example of how far British Refs will go to aid a British fighter.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-24-2010, 12:05 AM
starkiller
Banned

Bank: 312,117.32
Total Points: 1,104,008.56
happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest go drive out and celebrate, drink alotta beers and drive yourself home homie - Tha_Greatest for a stand up poster - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman932 View Post
It's not being biased to ask a question like "How come the same ref that let Khan fight on against Prescott stopped the Calzaghe-Manfredo fight."

It s perfect example of how far British Refs will go to aid a British fighter.
Money is involved, trust me that ref is paid big time. You know damn well if that was Calzaghe getting hit by those slaps(like say if Manfredo was hitting him with slaps like that and Calzaghe covered up. They would not stop it!) by his opponent the fight would not be stopped.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:08 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 35 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -2,743,255,726,840,512.00
Total Points: -2,378,155,726,744,171.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post

2 kills with 1 flurry
That is just so sad that I can't find the words... you could see calzaghe loading up the punch that he hit the ref with too..

That means all of his other slaps were weaker than the one the ref couldn't feel.. lmfao...
Old 10-24-2010, 12:11 AM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,463,409,435,951.48
Total Points: 1,463,418,360,074.29
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
Money is involved, trust me that ref is paid big time. You know damn well if that was Calzaghe getting hit by those slaps(like say if Manfredo was hitting him with slaps like that and Calzaghe covered up. They would not stop it!) by his opponent the fight would not be stopped.
Another Classic British Stoppage:

Old 10-24-2010, 12:46 AM
starkiller
Banned

Bank: 312,117.32
Total Points: 1,104,008.56
happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest go drive out and celebrate, drink alotta beers and drive yourself home homie - Tha_Greatest for a stand up poster - jazluvr 
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbgnwo View Post
That is just so sad that I can't find the words... you could see calzaghe loading up the punch that he hit the ref with too..

That means all of his other slaps were weaker than the one the ref couldn't feel.. lmfao...
What a powerful uppercut that ref felt!
Old 10-24-2010, 01:17 AM
BostonGuy
Emeritus Champion

Rep Power: 200000 BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,736,969,857,239,407,919,104.00
Total Points: 37,359,999,971,379,805,945,856.00
Thanks BG - -jose- Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Merry Christmas - TBear always helpful - thuggery thanks BG If this is his last fight I hope he goes out with a bang! - -jose- 
what up BG...just making sure you still alive lol have a good day - -jose- Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- thanks you sir, BHOP looked pretty good there last night as much as I hate him for beating tito's ass I got to give it to him he still got it - -jose- 
thanks BG, meng I'm really hoping Cotto pulls out some 'old school Cotto' body shots in the early rounds, hopefully maravilla's knees are not back 100% lol - -jose- Thanks - Weltz thank you for always helping a brother out - ~BoZz~ Finest Boxingscene Moderator - Weltschmerz Thanks for the green :love: - Beercules 
this one is on me - RINGG A fair mod! - Pigeons thanks BG :fing02: appreciate it! - -jose- here homie, have a burger, i shitted on it just the way you like it, lol, take care you crazy azzhole, lol, i couldnt green k your azz fool, lol, nyahahaha, fukkin rascist website - Tha_Greatest Posting - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:

2 kills with 1 flurry
I lol'd....
Old 10-24-2010, 01:23 AM
Iceta Lives
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Iceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond reputeIceta Lives has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,817,881.64
nsb legend - Dick Buffman the goat - Dick Buffman Simply the best - Check nsb legend - INSECT Drive by gifting, don't mind me :wave: - *Boss Lady* 
Drive by gifting, don't mind me :wave: - *Boss Lady* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Hope Pope 

I don't see how anybody can defend Calzaghe on this. Daggum pretty much summed up what needs to be said. He took the easy way to the top with a padded resume and an amateurish technique. No way to argue around it.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:34 AM
Pez
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Pez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,805,738,286.49
Total Points: 49,805,745,046.64

My grandmother walked in while I was watching that gif and she almost had a heart attack. She's never seen such violence in her life.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:47 AM
El Fenomeno
Agueroooooooo!!!!

Rep Power: 22 El Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond reputeEl Fenomeno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,486,826,503.23
Got no g to give u. Heres the beer! - led One more - led treasure 4 ya - cannonball_X Merry Christmas - Flab merry christmas cunt:] - dj emzz 
thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
what other great fighters have so many stoppages like that? none. they all had to earn their victories. just because a fighter is winning a fight doesn't mean it should be stopped especially when the other fighter isn't hurt in any way. things can change in fights. those fighters weren't even given a chance.

calzaghe conned his way through most of his career with the help of a biased ref and sub par opponents to ensure he would not be beaten. he manned up and beat some good opponents like lacy and kessler and fought hopkins(lost) but when tough challengers presented themselves he chose to fight roy jones and retire. he was a nobody who tried to sneak in and become a legend without earning it. most people were not fooled.
I don't know if any other fighters have stoppages like that, tbh I don't have the time to go through other boxers' entire career catalogues to find out. I'm pretty sure every fighter will have a couple of questionable stoppages to their name. You obviously have a chip on your shoulder with regards to Calzaghe.

Roy Jones doesn't have a much better resume than Calzaghe
Old 10-24-2010, 01:55 AM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,445,776.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman932 View Post
Another Classic British Stoppage:

That was pretty awful, it also illustrates how much needless muscle weight Haye has put on since then and why he was sucking so much wind in the corner during the Ruiz fight.