Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2013, 07:04 AM
Sharp_Boxing
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,164.89
Default Anyone know what condition Kaue Mena is in?

Thats the mma fighter who got attacked in Brazil by a mob . I havent found anything on the internet about is current condition.

Old 11-29-2013, 09:29 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 63 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,258,013,754.56
Total Points: 50,156,595,962,112.51
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

He's recovering. Translation from Portuguese:

Quote:
"The vision of the left eye is 100% the right, is 30%. According to experts, have to wait 40 days after surgery to return to normal. It is evolving. They said he would issue speech, hearing and vision, but he speaks well, remember what you did before, after and has childhood memory. So far, after all that has been said, this is a miracle. In Santa Catarina, told that he would have problems, but he started speaking standard from the first month. Now, it's free tracheostomy, is even better. "

there's more in the link, you can translate on chrome:

http://www.tatame.com.br/apos-espanc...oltar-a-lutar/
Old 11-29-2013, 09:46 AM
Sharp_Boxing
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud ofSharp_Boxing has much to be proud of

Great news. Thanks!
Old 11-29-2013, 09:37 PM
BKM-2010
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,156,139,406.05
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley 

Very good news indeed. Months ago they said he didn't even respond in any way and that was weeks after the incident.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:47 PM
BKM-2010
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,156,139,406.05
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley 

I found another crappy google translated article from August. It sounds like all of the attackers were caught by the police and may be charged.

Quote:
Google translate:

The investigation of the altercation involving MMA fighters at a gas fuels Camboriu arrived on Tuesday afternoon to the prosecutor, who has 15 days from Wednesday to complete the analyzes. Documentation contained in the indictment of two young men for attempted murder, one triply qualified.

Two other men are appointed by the police as perpetrators of injury and a witness was indicted for perjury and personal favoritism. This was because she would have said in testimony did not know those involved, that would be a lie, according to police.

The prosecutor Andrew Otavio Vieira de Mello, the 2nd District Attorney of Camboriu, has made a preliminary assessment and indicates that the complaint should offer to justice. Even with within two weeks, he plans to have a final position within 48 hours, after analyzing more deeply the case. Besides offering complaint, the prosecutor may file the procedure or request further information from the Civil Police.

Indictments

The Civil Police completed the investigation into the brawl involving MMA fighters in a petrol station in Camboriu in early July. The young man that appears in images punching KauÍ Mena, while the athlete is unconscious, was indicted for attempted murder triply qualified.
The delegated Daniela de Souza understood that Charles Molina acted with cruelty. Besides him, the teenager who, according to the research and pictures, gives a stick in KauÍ answer offense of attempted murder.

Review the pictures of confusion

Two other youths involved in the fight are appointed by the police as perpetrators of injury and a witness was indicted for perjury and personal favoritism. This was because she would have said in testimony did not know those involved, that would be a lie, according to police.

The delegate awaiting completion of the report of a coroner sobreo state KauÍ Mena. As the document has not been finalized, she completed the survey with information from expert.

- He said the findings and reported that the aggressions of the defendants caused life-threatening - explains.

The survey was sent to prosecutors on Friday last, but he's not the prosecutor, who will set denounced suspects according to the indictment or not. The attorney Charles Molina, Alvaro Machado said he will await the opinion of MP. If the complaint follow the same line of inquiry, the lawyer form the basis for the defense of his client in the thesis of self-defense.

KauÍ Mena, the most affected in the assault, was transferred to the Santa Casa de Pelotas (RS) last August 2. Until the transfer he remained stable and without breathing apparatus.

The other fighter involved in confusion, Maiquel Hawk appears as a victim in the investigation. In another procedure he responds to a comprehensive term for indecent harassment. The sheriff did not understand that the athlete had been the victim of racism, as he had claimed.

Understand the case

During the morning of Saturday, July 6, security cameras from a gas station recorded a brawl involving MMA fighters KauÍ Mena and Maiquel Hawk. The fight started after Falcon would have harassed a girl who was in the convenience store cashier.

After the situation, the girl's friends had gone to take satisfaction with Maiquel and conflict began inside the store, according to the outside. The images show at least six people involved in the conflict and one of them appears to use a piece of wood to achieve KauÍ.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:48 AM
-Kev-
Hype Beast

Rep Power: 105 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,859,488,881,538.00
Total Points: 14,859,488,948,064.28
What would I do without Kev? - Bossy You're the bestest :kiss: - Bossy fresh one, for a smoothy! - negged thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* 
One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel 
Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 

Who was that guy that slapped the girl in the shoulder?

Last edited by -Kev-; 11-30-2013 at 04:51 AM..
Old 11-30-2013, 06:38 AM
Sharp_Boxing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKM-2010 View Post
I found another crappy google translated article from August. It sounds like all of the attackers were caught by the police and may be charged.
Old 11-30-2013, 06:39 AM
Sharp_Boxing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Who was that guy that slapped the girl in the shoulder?
maiquel falcao.