my 4th bout - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Thread Navigation

Old 10-16-2010, 06:41 AM
bernardotelo
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8 bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 57,641.46
Default my 4th bout

I fought it

Last edited by bernardotelo; 12-20-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-17-2010, 10:40 AM
bernardotelo
Contender

Rep Power: 8 bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of

I'm feeling really bad and ashamed after that fight and I would really like some feedback guys please (
Old 10-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Juof
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19 Juof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,509,558,564,834,597.50
Total Points: 3,511,258,915,074,159.50
No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 
No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 
here bro! I'll start off your next row. - jose830 you only need 3 more now to complete your gifts. I got you. - codey No Message - codey No Message - codey No Message - codey 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 

from what the 4th fight looks like you scored on him alot good win how old are you?
Old 10-17-2010, 12:27 PM
bernardotelo
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
from what the 4th fight looks like you scored on him alot good win how old are you?
15 btw i'm the one in the red corner :\
Old 10-17-2010, 10:45 PM
boxer13
Amateur

Total Points: 9,582.62

i only saw round 1 and 2 so far but

did you get a little punch drunk and stop thinking?

you may have started a bad habit of it from your last fight. i saw your last fight and towards the end of it you started to charge and push into him and throwing lots of (wild?)flurries and it worked on that guy but he didn't know how to deal with it like this guy did and you got away with it.

you also seemed to abandon your jab. was it cause in the beginning his jabs were also connecting (and probably hurt) and it discouraged you? you were hitting him good with it too.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:47 PM
boxer13
Amateur

Total Points: 9,582.62

thats just my opinion, seen from the eyes of a novice, though man!
Old 10-18-2010, 02:00 AM
TheTruthIs
Contender

Total Points: 11,755.27

nothing to be ashamed of. learn from it. he did.

he fought better and used angles better to keep your straight line attack off of him, instead of just backing up and eating more punches. And was countering doing so. plus was forcing you off of him by pushing straight back. He learned from your last fight. Still a close fight, but you definitely need to work on your angles and mobility.

good learning experience, imo.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:08 AM
bernardotelo
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer13 View Post
i only saw round 1 and 2 so far but

did you get a little punch drunk and stop thinking?

you may have started a bad habit of it from your last fight. i saw your last fight and towards the end of it you started to charge and push into him and throwing lots of (wild?)flurries and it worked on that guy but he didn't know how to deal with it like this guy did and you got away with it.

you also seemed to abandon your jab. was it cause in the beginning his jabs were also connecting (and probably hurt) and it discouraged you? you were hitting him good with it too.
he's arm was bigger then mine but national tv was there because some guys were going to that ireland and finland tournment and i dunno maybe i got a litle nervous
Old 10-18-2010, 10:21 AM
fightaddicted
Contender

Total Points: 8,343.84

dont sweat it man.. the 3rd one sometimes he was coming to you and trying to fight...where the 4th fight he looks like he learned from his mistakes and learned how to move around and box in and out..thats all..he showed he wanted nothing to do with the inside stuff..now if you fight him again or fight someone who had the same gameplan i think you should learn how to cut the ring off a little bit more along with more pressure and its alot easier to get inside if you use your jab...get him or them to fight.. because you look best on the inside....but this is just my opinion..
Old 10-18-2010, 04:00 PM
bernardotelo
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightaddicted View Post
dont sweat it man.. the 3rd one sometimes he was coming to you and trying to fight...where the 4th fight he looks like he learned from his mistakes and learned how to move around and box in and out..thats all..he showed he wanted nothing to do with the inside stuff..now if you fight him again or fight someone who had the same gameplan i think you should learn how to cut the ring off a little bit more along with more pressure and its alot easier to get inside if you use your jab...get him or them to fight.. because you look best on the inside....but this is just my opinion..
I hope to fight him again some day soon, tough were tied 1-1

Share This With Friends

Tags
bout

User Tag List