Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-07-2005, 03:43 PM
hectari
Power to the People

Quoted: 2234 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5860 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,527,602,257,152,864.00
Total Points: 50,578,547,257,976,528.00
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 
No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn 
Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- 
Cool Gang Initiations: Jumped in or Sexed in.

http://enwhore.com/viewmovie.php?mid=876
^link of a gang initiation

I was watching a documentary on gangs in LA and they said the female gang members can either get jumped in or ****ed in and if the girl gets ****ed in the other females in the gang look down on her more. ****ed in is having a train ran on you by 5 male members of the gang or more.

I was wondering what if a guy wanted to join an all girl gang! .....would you opt to be jumped in or ****ed in, I would choose to get ****ed in. but you know how shady some chicks are they probally pull a trick on you and force you to bone the fattest chick I would pass but if I could tape the finest cholas that would be cool.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Last edited by hectari; 08-07-2005 at 04:08 PM.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:49 PM
jack_the_rippuh
I to your mom..

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21556 jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,363,140.39
Total Points: 89,959,896.43
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Yeah but what if there was a catch. You can choose to be sexed in, but if you go soft and can't get back hard before you finish ****ing all the chicks, you get whooped way worse than you would have if you would have just chosen to get jumped in, in the first place. Which would you choose then?

Oh yeah and what you said about them choose fat & ugly chicks, I agree. That would be the downside, especially if they wanted to ride or sit on your face. **** that, I would just get jumped in by some chicks, then when I'm in the gang I'd eventually bang the ones I want.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:49 PM
.::|ULTIMATE|::.
Gran Campeon

Rep Power: 21500 .::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,297,228,773.52
Total Points: 5,297,837,960.65
Time for a super gift - jazluvr your name suits you right, amazing post on that jmm/pac breakdown - chiguy91 Burgos Beer - AP♠ 
Send a message via ICQ to .::|ULTIMATE|::. Send a message via AIM to .::|ULTIMATE|::. Send a message via Yahoo to .::|ULTIMATE|::.

sexed in for me too condom though otherwise jumped in then ill use the condom on all of em haha.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:52 PM
jack_the_rippuh
I to your mom..

Rep Power: 21556 jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,363,140.39
Total Points: 89,959,896.43
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::.
sexed in for me too condom though otherwise jumped in then ill use the condom on all of em haha.
Yeah, but Ultimate what if the chicks wanted to do some very crazy kinky **** with you.

And what if you choose to be sexed in and they came out with this huuuuuuuuge massive dildo and they proceeded to loose up your anus and begin savagely banging you, what then?
Old 08-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Sir_Jose
El Guapo

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21500 Sir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,098,168.76

Damn see I came into this thread thinking I was gonna see a video of a fine ass girl getting ran up in. What a horrible horrible disapoinment.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:56 PM
.::|ULTIMATE|::.
Gran Campeon

Rep Power: 21500 .::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,297,228,773.52
Total Points: 5,297,837,960.65
Time for a super gift - jazluvr your name suits you right, amazing post on that jmm/pac breakdown - chiguy91 Burgos Beer - AP♠ 
Send a message via ICQ to .::|ULTIMATE|::. Send a message via AIM to .::|ULTIMATE|::. Send a message via Yahoo to .::|ULTIMATE|::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finesse
Yeah, but Ultimate what if the chicks wanted to do some very crazy kinky **** with you.

And what if you choose to be sexed in and they came out with this huuuuuuuuge massive dildo and they proceeded to loose up your anus and begin savagely banging you, what then?
LOL damn man... i think u ran a little wild there... inner fantasy u telling us?

Old 08-07-2005, 04:07 PM
hectari
Power to the People

Rep Power: 5860 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 
No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn 
Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- 

I doubt those cholas would even think about some sick ****! they would probally all line up and one at a time ride you or you would probally have to eat their filthy coochies out I will pass on that **** cause CHOLAS! have the stank dirtiest ***** in town! no ****ing lie.

Damn look at that og I would **** those pink ladies and this ***** if They had too.
Old 08-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Sir_Jose
El Guapo

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21500 Sir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,098,168.76

Seriously, is there any better scenary in the world than a car show?
Old 08-07-2005, 04:11 PM
hectari
Power to the People

Old 08-07-2005, 04:12 PM
hectari
Power to the People

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose
Seriously, is there any better scenary in the world than a car show?
Naw they got a grip of ex Cholitas who turned into lowrider and sex models the best ****! I wouldnt mind getting banged in by those chicks! **** what man would get turned on getting rode by those sexy mexican gals.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List