Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Why do morons keep talking **** about The Eagles getting rid of McNabb?
Because they are morons and don't realize McNabb is not good this year 0 0%
The morons didn't watch the game 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2010, 06:59 PM
starkiller
Banned

Bank: 312,117.32
Total Points: 1,096,316.56
happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest go drive out and celebrate, drink alotta beers and drive yourself home homie - Tha_Greatest for a stand up poster - jazluvr 
Default Why do morons keep saying Eagle fans miss McNabb when he played worse than Kevin Kolb

The Redskins won but it had nothing to do with their quarterback McNabb, his passing rating last night was pathetic and even Kevin Kolb had a better rating even when Kolb was throwing for 5 yard passes! The most McNabb did last night is run for a few yards. The Redskins runningback won them that game not McNabb.

So, why are their so many moronic people posting on the internet who know nothing about football keep saying The Eagles regret getting rid of McNabb? McNabb is ranked number 15th quarterback in the league which is not a good rating while Michael Vick who played less games then McNabb did for the redskins had a ranking of number 2 until yesterday and is now bumped to 4 which is still way ahead of McNabb. Kevin Kolb played better then McNabb last night, yet morons don't even know that.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:04 PM
starkiller
Banned

happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest go drive out and celebrate, drink alotta beers and drive yourself home homie - Tha_Greatest for a stand up poster - jazluvr 

Kevin Kolb would have won that game if our receiver knew how to catch a football. Oh look at that McNabb got a few first-downs, big deal. So did Kevin Kolb and Vick when they were out there playing. Both of them played better than McNabb.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Mr Punch.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 805,989.80
Total Points: 847,200.69

Who are the Eagles and Redskins?
Old 10-04-2010, 07:14 PM
starkiller
Banned

Dumb ass redskin fans didn't even realize we got to the playoffs/super bowl thanks to alot of the eagles players like Dawkins and Westbrook. Morons don't even give our overall team credit for getting to the playoffs, they give that choke artist who is ranked number 15th in the nfl and who played like garbage last night against The Eagles. A rookie Quarterback in Kolb played better then Donovan last night.

McNabb didn't get our team to the playoffs and super bowl. Andy Reid and our entire team did. Stop giving that choke-artist all the credit that he doesn't deserve. Thats why McChokeArtist is ranked number 15th quarterback in the league because he is crap and couldn't hold Vick's jock-strap.

Vick had less playing time and was ranked at 1,2 and now 4 since he had to be pulled from yesterdays game. Vick probably would be ranked number 1 in the league if he was able to play much more. McChokeArtist can't even rank higher then a player who isn't always out there on the field. Have fun being ranked number 15th in the league McChokeArtist who wants all the credit for The Eagles team getting to the play offs.

Lets all give all the good credit to McChokeArtist and not Andy Reid and The Eagles! Because it was The Eagles fault each time McChokeArtist grounded the football, it was The Eagles fault that McChokeArtist puked all over the Super Bowl field because he was nervous that he got to the super bowl.

Last edited by starkiller; 10-04-2010 at 07:28 PM..
Old 10-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Gareth Ivanovic
Bale, Bale, Bale

Rep Power: 41 Gareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 321,919,717.08
Total Points: 324,959,726.25
Fuck Kansas - MizzzouMan TYE TYE TYE! - natas206 Tye Bible, page 23 talks about his dive vs Monte - Dorian Watch Jay Cutler and his mullet on this - Mizzou A place to store your inc.  Peace buddy! - abosworth 
What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania For the Tina Fey vid. She is basically perfect, in my eyes. Must be the glasses..... - Sweet Pea 50 Good person to bet with..Hit me up anytime - xxjace I got this for you from "Tye's Bakery Goods" enjoy :) - Dorian Tye's Bakery and Goods :) - Dorian 
To the Kansas City A's. - Mizzou No Message - Grand Champ No Message - Grand Champ Best avatar on the scene! - Dorian Heineken - Dorian 
No Message - markbnlv Its not champagne, its grape drank!! - Disposable Arts Super Ana Ivanofieldsich! - Dorian Super Ana! - Dorian Chunk cake filled with Ana Ivanovic and Tom Brady's  spunk! - Chunk 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SigmaMu Childhood Cancer - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - DorianWozniacki 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. Childhood Cancer - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. Childhood Cancer - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. 

They regret it because they gave him to division rivals. A team they play twice each year. So far he's 1-0 against them.

We know you don't like McNabb give it a rest.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:51 PM
starkiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncuFan View Post
They regret it because they gave him to division rivals. A team they play twice each year. So far he's 1-0 against them.

You do know Kolb got more yardage then McNabb right? And McNabb is claiming it was a mistake to get rid of him yesterday yet a rookie quarterback got more yardage then him. A rookie Quarterback nearly beat The Redskins if our receiver had caught the football. Look at that, a supposedly hof player couldn't even outplay a rookie!

Last edited by starkiller; 10-04-2010 at 07:54 PM..
Old 10-04-2010, 08:01 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,478,798,509,715.19
Total Points: 20,478,898,807,874.68
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
You do know Kolb got more yardage then McNabb right? And McNabb is claiming it was a mistake to get rid of him yesterday yet a rookie quarterback got more yardage then him. A rookie Quarterback nearly beat The Redskins if our receiver had caught the football. Look at that, a supposedly hof player couldn't even outplay a rookie!
That HOF player got the job done, something Kolb didn't get done and will never. It was a mistake getting rid of McNabb. Philly certainly wouldn't be 2-2 had they kept him.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Biolink
Donaire is #1

Rep Power: 23 Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,442,025,640.25

Kevin Kolb is afraid to even throw the ball 20 yards up field. McNabb may be on the downswing, but I see nothing to suggest Kolb is better than a past prime McNabb
Old 10-04-2010, 08:03 PM
jreckoning
WBU emeritus champion

Rep Power: 82 jreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 381,968,648,222,640.50
Total Points: 381,968,648,243,775.12
Beer I owe you for nearly making a f--k up of that bet - alza1988 For your genourosity and big heart! - jazluvr449 straight up! - -veteran420- a truly excellent poster. - the point giver Great poster - ADDICT 
i tried getting you a gift before when you hooked me up with points but was out of stock,for you mate - project xxx1 Thanks for the points, buddy! - smallbutstrong good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang For being one helluva poster - Chief2ndzOnly! chi town info - al capone 
You're one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Tomasz Adamek: brave ring warrior - Freedom. Feliz Navidad - El Mustang just because :kiss: - Bossy For a good treasured friend - jazluvr 
quik payup gratzie! - `STEELHEAD 49ers/Saints. thanks for your payment, have a beer on me...cheers! - jose830 Cheers!  Here's to hopefully a great night of boxing! - UglyPug u deserve it - WeEatinBaby ATG poster - sugarsmosley 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Tunney! 
Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncuFan View Post

I wonder if the ts is just playing around with us, overexagerating the Philly fan stereotype.

Old 10-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Gareth Ivanovic
Bale, Bale, Bale

Rep Power: 41 Gareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 321,919,717.08
Total Points: 324,959,726.25
Fuck Kansas - MizzzouMan TYE TYE TYE! - natas206 Tye Bible, page 23 talks about his dive vs Monte - Dorian Watch Jay Cutler and his mullet on this - Mizzou A place to store your inc.  Peace buddy! - abosworth 
What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania For the Tina Fey vid. She is basically perfect, in my eyes. Must be the glasses..... - Sweet Pea 50 Good person to bet with..Hit me up anytime - xxjace I got this for you from "Tye's Bakery Goods" enjoy :) - Dorian Tye's Bakery and Goods :) - Dorian 
To the Kansas City A's. - Mizzou No Message - Grand Champ No Message - Grand Champ Best avatar on the scene! - Dorian Heineken - Dorian 
No Message - markbnlv Its not champagne, its grape drank!! - Disposable Arts Super Ana Ivanofieldsich! - Dorian Super Ana! - Dorian Chunk cake filled with Ana Ivanovic and Tom Brady's  spunk! - Chunk 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SigmaMu Childhood Cancer - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - DorianWozniacki 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. Childhood Cancer - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. Childhood Cancer - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. 

Kolb is in his third year. It doesn't matter how many yards he threw for, the Redskins still won. Kyle Orton for the Bronco's threw for almost 500 yards against the Colts last week and had almost 150 yds more than Peyton Manning. So is Orton better than Manning?

Last edited by IncuFan; 10-04-2010 at 08:06 PM..