Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 10-03-2010, 07:50 AM
bernardotelo
Contender

Rep Power: 5 bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 47,838.46
Default my 3rd bout

well here's minr

Last edited by bernardotelo; 12-20-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Del Coqui
SAN JUAN

Rep Power: 23 Del Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 381,664,704.60
Total Points: 383,847,903.40
BORICUA!!!! - williamhvx1 a bet is a bet, gracias! - Perro have some San Miguel to our new superstar JML! - Papa Ace u da man!! - Sox8055 War CoTTo! - Sox8055 
WaR Cotto! - Sox8055 War CoTTo! - Sox8055 War CoTTo! - Sox8055 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 

I'm not sure if I've seen you fight before, I think I have, you seem to have a better sense of distance, punch and get out. When you do punch, stop throwing arm punches, use your whole body. Use your legs more.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:51 AM
Cassius Liston
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Cassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond reputeCassius Liston has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,367,230.98
for the movies :) :fing02: - BritishBoxing92 
Send a message via Skype™ to Cassius Liston

lol the headgaurd coming off was the highlight for me
Old 10-03-2010, 09:50 AM
bernardotelo
Contender

Rep Power: 5 bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roye'l View Post
lol the headgaurd coming off was the highlight for me
lol the strap thingy got wet before i putted it on because i dropped my mouthguard and had to trow water on it to clean it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Pai View Post
I'm not sure if I've seen you fight before, I think I have, you seem to have a better sense of distance, punch and get out. When you do punch, stop throwing arm punches, use your whole body. Use your legs more.
lol i belive i will fight again next week if so i will try to work on that
Old 10-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Domey
Contender

Rep Power: 7 Domey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,221.69

Keep ya right up more. Took alot of punches just because you drop your right under your chin, mostly when you throw.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:00 PM
bernardotelo
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domey View Post
Keep ya right up more. Took alot of punches just because you drop your right under your chin, mostly when you throw.
i know my hands were low but i only realized that when i saw the video, because when i was in the ring i tought they were up
Old 10-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Domey
Contender

Rep Power: 7 Domey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardotelo View Post
i know my hands were low but i only realized that when i saw the video, because when i was in the ring i tought they were up
Lol that's something ya should realize in the ring as well when you continue to get hit, need to ask yourself why, figure it out, and adjust =)

Comes with experience so no problem. You got the video, now you can learn from the mistakes and fix it for the next one.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:09 PM
bernardotelo
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domey View Post
Lol that's something ya should realize in the ring as well when you continue to get hit, need to ask yourself why, figure it out, and adjust =)

Comes with experience so no problem. You got the video, now you can learn from the mistakes and fix it for the next one.
well if i told you that since january i only fought 3 times would you belive it lol?
Old 10-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Domey
Contender

Quote:
Quote:
well if i told you that since january i only fought 3 times would you belive it lol?
Yes. You can tell you are a new fighter by just your ring generalship alone. There are a ton of little tiny critiques that I could probably give, but it wouldn't do to much and may possibly distract your focus. You're on the right path and it will all come with time and experience, as it usually always does.

Almost every newer fighter drops there power hand as they throw, it is very very common. The good thing is it is easily fixable. If you find yourself struggling, grab a sponge and put it on your right cheek, and hold it with your right hand. Shadow box and just throw jabs hooks and what not, and try not to let the sponge drop.

You always want to be asking yourself questions while you are boxing. "Where are my hands?" is one of the biggest and most frequent questions that should be going through your head.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:24 PM
BG_Knocc_Out
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 BG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,594,263.91
Send a message via AIM to BG_Knocc_Out

I have that hands up problem to a lot. I tend to think they are up higher than they really are. I'm trying to work on it.