Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Sumthang bit me
Right in the buttocks

Rep Power: 56 Sumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,681,103,946,511.84
Total Points: 2,693,154,634,275.78
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbgnwo View Post
First he retired before he fought Hatton.. I don't know the exact reason for this, but I'm guessing it was because he was ducking Winky Wright. Floyd gave him a bs 80-20 contract that nobody thought Wright would accept, but he did.. and when winky wright accepted the fight.. mayweather completely ignored him and announced his retirement after that.

O.k so he beat Hatton and retires again.. at the time that the welterweight division was blowing up.. Cotto, Margarito, Paul Williams etc etc.

O.k so no more Floyd right? Wrong. He comes back when all of the top welterweights have beaten each other up, and fights a bloated Marquez 3 DIVISIONS ABOVE HIS OWN.

Next, he fights a 39 year old Mosley who lost to all the best fighters that he's faced(wright, cotto, forrest) and who's best win against De La Hoya can't be counted because he was admittedly on PEDs..

And amidst all the OST negotiations, when Manny FINALLY accepts unlimited blood testing, and everything is looking good.. HE RETIRES AGAIN.

I'm sorry if you think i'm a *******, but I'm not. I'm an intelligent, adult male boxing fan who's trying to understand what the hell Floyd is doing, and all evidence leads to him being a *****.. I'm sorry, but that's the damn truth.

How do they explain it?

They can't, and won't.

Just like they can't and won't explain why Manny needs to take testing as required by the Mayweather commission.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-01-2010, 07:40 PM
ThePrince
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 ThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond reputeThePrince has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 460,503,875,640.87
Total Points: 461,331,701,276.02
you're a good poster...have a beer - -pound4pound- who drinks just one beer? have another 1 - -pound4pound- No Message - Come∂ian No Message - Come∂ian No Message - jrosales13 
Ran out of green :/ cheers buddy - Beercules 

Damn Mayweather-Wright would've been the most boring fight in history, glad Floyd ducked that and 'retired' temporarily. He also wanted a weight restriction on Winky:

Quote:
Because Wright, who prefers to fight at 160, could probably put on as many as 15 pounds between the weigh-in (the day before) and the fight and enter the ring as high as 165-170, Mayweather's camp requested a morning-of-the-fight weigh-in. That included a stipulation that Wright couldn't go more than eight pounds above the limit.
Winky had agreed to move down to 154 from 160 and to have a day of the fight catchweight... but Floyd mysteriously vanished again. Makes you wonder
Old 10-01-2010, 07:46 PM
| THE KING |
A King of Ones Self

Rep Power: 18 | THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 490,893,143,161.69
Total Points: 491,056,368,327.95
Happy Holidays T.I. - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrince View Post
Damn Mayweather-Wright would've been the most boring fight in history, glad Floyd ducked that and 'retired' temporarily. He also wanted a weight restriction on Winky:

Winky had agreed to move down to 154 from 160 and to have a day of the fight catchweight... but Floyd mysteriously vanished again. Makes you wonder
Imagine Manny requesting a "day of the fight catchweight"... Some dudes on here would be
Old 10-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Alibata
Dugong Maharlika

Rep Power: 40 Alibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,736,754,302.86
Total Points: 22,743,136,029.82
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
The haters are owned by Floyd , all they do is scour the fake writers to quote any trivial piece bit of rubbish they can find on him , children have always been attracted to fairytales and this forum is full of children .
Fake writer = Fox sports, Sports illustrated, Yahoo, ESPN, ring magazine, cbs sports, L.A. Times, etc. etc etc...

*****s kill me. I don't know where they get the Idea that everyone thinks like they do which is very very different from what is going on right now. . Unbelievable denial. Where do you get your news, the source?

Last edited by Alibata; 10-01-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:12 PM
| THE KING |
A King of Ones Self

Rep Power: 18 | THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 490,893,143,161.69
Total Points: 491,056,368,327.95
Happy Holidays T.I. - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibata View Post
Fake writer = Fox sports, Sports illustrated, Yahoo, ESPN, ring magazine, cbs sports, L.A. Times, etc. etc etc...

*****s kill me. I don't know where they get the Idea that everyone thinks like they do which is very very different from what is going on right now. . Unbelievable denial. Where do you get your news, the source?
They're in the minority.. there's a reason for that.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Alex_Hayden
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Alex_Hayden has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_Hayden has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_Hayden has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_Hayden has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_Hayden has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_Hayden has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_Hayden has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_Hayden has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_Hayden has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_Hayden has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_Hayden has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,083.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbgnwo View Post
First he retired before he fought Hatton.. I don't know the exact reason for this, but I'm guessing it was because he was ducking Winky Wright. Floyd gave him a bs 80-20 contract that nobody thought Wright would accept, but he did.. and when winky wright accepted the fight.. mayweather completely ignored him and announced his retirement after that.

O.k so he beat Hatton and retires again.. at the time that the welterweight division was blowing up.. Cotto, Margarito, Paul Williams etc etc.

O.k so no more Floyd right? Wrong. He comes back when all of the top welterweights have beaten each other up, and fights a bloated Marquez 3 DIVISIONS ABOVE HIS OWN.

Next, he fights a 39 year old Mosley who lost to all the best fighters that he's faced(wright, cotto, forrest) and who's best win against De La Hoya can't be counted because he was admittedly on PEDs..

And amidst all the OST negotiations, when Manny FINALLY accepts unlimited blood testing, and everything is looking good.. HE RETIRES AGAIN.

I'm sorry if you think i'm a *******, but I'm not. I'm an intelligent, adult male boxing fan who's trying to understand what the hell Floyd is doing, and all evidence leads to him being a *****.. I'm sorry, but that's the damn truth.
It's such a regular thing in boxing right now that the sooner these guys leave the better off the sport will be.

It will give a chance for the spotlight to be put on guys that are willing to hold the sport down.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:21 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 98 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,486,365,010,855,724.25
Total Points: 1,677,363,710,864,317.00
For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power 
Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane 
No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power thanks - Dean_Razorback 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

The Filipino firestorm was Floyd in high gear for the pen, vacation, the library.....anywhere but the ring
Old 10-01-2010, 10:26 PM
SilverSun
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 SilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSun has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,130,878.63
:) - dancovboxer Groupie-ass faqqet! - Uncle Howie 

Floyd fans will say "Money wasn't right" but then again he also ducked Pacquiao. That point is invalid
Old 10-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Prime 407
Tiger uppercut!

Rep Power: 13 Prime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,335,256,269.08
Total Points: 173,335,283,352.05
well deserved - HaglerSteelChin you're a complete joke - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

There's no excuses, plain and simple, Floyd outrighted ducked Manny. Manny WILL beat him if they ever fight, Floyd's mind is so fukd over right now.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:48 PM
joelab75
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 joelab75 has a reputation beyond reputejoelab75 has a reputation beyond reputejoelab75 has a reputation beyond reputejoelab75 has a reputation beyond reputejoelab75 has a reputation beyond reputejoelab75 has a reputation beyond reputejoelab75 has a reputation beyond reputejoelab75 has a reputation beyond reputejoelab75 has a reputation beyond reputejoelab75 has a reputation beyond reputejoelab75 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,702.29

they kept on bringin the first negotiation. okay the first one was over and lets just say Manny ducked Floyd. but you all know Manny didnt duck him since they had to negotiate with team FLoyd. its just happened that it fails. why not having a second negotiation since Manny already agreed in everything Floyd wanted in the first negotiation? you *****s and haters cant say the 14 day cut off was off the table because u guys were the one saying there was no 2nd negotiation right? or why not Floyd RE NEGOTIATE if he really wanted to fight? isnt that what u call DUCKING? for not wanting to RE NEGOTIATE? i'd rather have him re negotiate and fail that ignoring the fight that boxing fans wanted to see.

Last edited by joelab75; 10-01-2010 at 10:52 PM.