Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 09-27-2010, 01:55 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,337,159.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 
Cool Tim Bradley's Sit-Ups/Crunches Routine????

Does anyone know it?

If you can't find his, what about Mayweather's routine???

I'd really like to know what type of ab-workout Bradley does.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-27-2010, 04:17 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 29 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,279,143,714.28
Total Points: 25,279,237,909.03
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy 

probly just dieting and weighted sit ups.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:20 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Robert View Post
Do you have video of his routine???
Old 09-27-2010, 04:29 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 29 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stones! View Post
Do you have video of his routine???
nah but thers some video out there saying he fasts for 5 days before he starts to train and then he is a strict vegan once he starts to train.

and mayweather does those sit ups where he acutally stands up and punches which can be considered weighted sit ups.

and just puching a **** load builds even flat abs like nothing else.

Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-27-2010 at 04:31 AM.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:33 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Quote:
and mayweather does those sit ups where he acutally stands up and punches which can be considered weighted sit ups.

Never understood this one. What are the benefits of the standing up and punching bit?
Old 09-27-2010, 04:51 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Quote:
Never understood this one. What are the benefits of the standing up and punching bit?
the punching bit is so he can have a few extra seconds to relax his abs and look good for the camera before he has to do another one. and i guess it also works the obleaques

the standing up part requires really good cordination of momentum transferance so all the forces at work come together and explosive muscles.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:38 AM
TheRealTruth321
Contender

Rep Power: 0 TheRealTruth321 is infamous around these partsTheRealTruth321 is infamous around these partsTheRealTruth321 is infamous around these partsTheRealTruth321 is infamous around these partsTheRealTruth321 is infamous around these partsTheRealTruth321 is infamous around these partsTheRealTruth321 is infamous around these partsTheRealTruth321 is infamous around these partsTheRealTruth321 is infamous around these partsTheRealTruth321 is infamous around these partsTheRealTruth321 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 24,499.52

Not to **** on Ruby's parade, I doubt any of them have a set routine... at our gym the coaches dont tell us to just do a certain amount of sit ups or crunches, its all about changing it up, one day sit ups, next day leg raises.. we keep it changing so that muscle groups can not get used to doing the same old **** and therefore are always getting a full new workout... if you keep doing the same leg raises and sit ups day in day out, your abs will get used to them and it will have no affect...
Old 09-27-2010, 08:01 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post
Not to **** on Ruby's parade, I doubt any of them have a set routine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Robert View Post
Should i have said ab exercises instead of sit ups? i use ab exercises and sit ups interchangeably but i guess i should be more clear.

Quote:
its all about changing it up, one day sit ups, next day leg raises..
Quote:
if you keep doing the same leg raises and sit ups day in day out, your abs will get used to them and it will have no affect...
what?

I mean you make a point that you should change up your routine, but the whole attacking me theme just dosnt seem to play into your favor.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:10 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

I don't give a ***** about what you do at your $2 gym.

I want to know Bradley's routine.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:23 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Quote:
I want to know Bradley's routine.
heres the vid with the diet stuff but its not really that informative on the routine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Gunz View Post
Timothy Bradley is one of the most cut boxers i have ever seen. It probably has alot to do with his diet. And check out the push ups he does in this video, i have never seen anything like it.

Bradley's Workout Routine - The funniest home videos are here