Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Margarito, SkySports or Sky Box Office???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao-Margarito, SkySports or Sky Box Office???

Hey Guys, just wondered if there was any news about the pacquiao-margarito card being on skysports or sky box office??

Thanks

dont think they have officially said yet, but its the same day as Haye Harrison so i'd be 99% sure they'll stick it on that ppv.

Other than that it would be regular sky.
    Last edited by gingeralbino; 09-27-2010, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Would have been free until Haye Harrison was agreed on the same night and will be part of one big PPV package here in the UK.

Shocking to think you'll be paying to see Harrison retired but I'm guessing after the many shocking fights Harrison has made me endure I'm willing to pay to see an end to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
        Would have been free until Haye Harrison was agreed on the same night and will be part of one big PPV package here in the UK.

Shocking to think you'll be paying to see Harrison retired but I'm guessing after the many shocking fights Harrison has made me endure I'm willing to pay to see an end to it.
        LOl, too right.
        Im defo gunna buy the ppv,

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          LOl, too right.
          Im defo gunna buy the ppv,
          Same here, cant wait for this

Comment

Theres no news yet but i doubt it will be on the same PPV as Haye Vs. Harrison, lets not forget Haye Harrison will start at like 8o'clock or something, the programme for Pacqiauo Vs. Margarito won't start until roughly 3am, i imagine it will be on Sky Sports.

Comment

Should be on Sky sports due to the time difference

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Theres no news yet but i doubt it will be on the same PPV as Haye Vs. Harrison, lets not forget Haye Harrison will start at like 8o'clock or something, the programme for Pacqiauo Vs. Margarito won't start until roughly 3am, i imagine it will be on Sky Sports.
                Originally posted by Dubstep Demon View Post
                Should be on Sky sports due to the time difference
                They've done it before, Oscar v Pac and Khan v ***an were both on the same ppv, as was Pac v Hatton had a british card on the same ppv

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  They've done it before, Oscar v Pac and Khan v ***an were both on the same ppv, as was Pac v Hatton had a british card on the same ppv
                  Good point,Il be buying the PPV anyway,so it doesnt make much difference

Comment

Originally posted by Dubstep Demon View Post
                    Good point,Il be buying the PPV anyway,so it doesnt make much difference
                    i really dont wanna pay haye for fighting harrison, but if groves v de gale ends up on the card, and then pac v marg; I might just be forced to.

Comment

Working...
                    X