Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2010, 06:23 AM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 331 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,744,703.30
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stones! View Post
Most definitely.

Talking tough on the net does not = actually going through with it.
True.

I dont do that so i forget some of u are young'ens.

The atheists should stay out of it. Just let the religious fanatics do battle.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:27 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 29 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,963,817,939.69
Total Points: 21,963,906,170.72
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy 

**** if i didnt have the internet....i couldnt ever talk tough......in real life you talk **** and you got some one trying to punch you, and your forced to either beat the s**t out of some one or get the s**t beat out of you....and neither of them are any fun.

on the internet you talk **** and all you got to worry about is your face on a motivation poster.

the internet is freaking awesome.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:29 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 29 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
True.

I dont do that so i forget some of u are young'ens.

The atheists should stay out of it. Just let the religious fanatics do battle.
really though after you roll up a few bible cigs you start to wonder if the quran tastes better.

reality though is it all depends on your skills in picking out holy books with good cig paper.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:30 AM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 331 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Robert View Post
**** if i didnt have the internet....i couldnt ever talk tough......in real life you talk **** and you got some one trying to punch you, and your forced to either beat the s**t out of some one or get the s**t beat out of you....and neither of them are any fun.

on the internet you talk **** and all you got to worry about is your face on a motivation poster.

the internet is freaking awesome.
STFU!!
Old 09-14-2010, 06:31 AM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Robert View Post
really though after you roll up a few bible cigs you start to wonder if the quran tastes better.

reality though is it all depends on your skills in picking out holy books with good cig paper.
Well, thats why i entered the thread. Ive used bible pages before to smoke the holy green weed. But thought Stones might hunt me down if i admitted it.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:34 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Quote:
STFU!!
all right all right im sorry ill leave the thread i didnt mean to talk s**t i dont want any trouble just please, dont red k me. (real life)

Go f**k your self (internet)

Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-14-2010 at 06:41 AM..
Old 09-14-2010, 06:41 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,328,467.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 

Quote:
Well, thats why i entered the thread. Ive used bible pages before to smoke the holy green weed. But thought Stones might hunt me down if i admitted it.
I have to stop you there.

STFU now.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:42 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,328,467.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 

BTW, who wants to see the video????

Just type in Australian Lawyer on youtube and assort by date added.

I'm not posting that cunts video on here though.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:48 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stones! View Post
I have to stop you there.
agreed, maybe if it was tobacco but theres no need to bring drugs into things.

as far as sins go im sure jesus would much rather you burn the bible then waste your money on drugs.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:36 AM
GOAT86
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,846,466,619.99
Total Points: 1,896,853,512.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier gloss for the whore - D.I.E.S.E.L Disguise yourself some more - EngorgedW/Blood enjoy! - led .|. - D.I.E.S.E.L 
____________ - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&* *&^% - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&*# - D.I.E.S.E.L @#$%^& - D.I.E.S.E.L b4 it rains - cannonball_X 
Thanks for the inspiration. :) - Boss Lady 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Gay and Lesbian Pride - EngorgedW/Blood Gay and Lesbian Pride - D.I.E.S.E.L 

Holy shatt, tis man's an illuminato. Hallelujah!