Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Sweet Jesus
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 377,042,332.67
Total Points: 377,143,542.47
You need a gift homie.  Drink up!!!!!!!!  Drinks on me potna. - Chief2ndzOnly! 9K posts and much much improved poster - -pound4pound- Nemiroff - kyshenko team 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - EngorgedW/Blood Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivansmamma View Post
Exactly, they got more gypsies than any other European country and they want to get rid of them like all other European countries.
You missed my joke buddy.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,499,556.02
Total Points: 11,003,698.74
ban protection - MANGLER cheers mate - Clyde Barrow For the peoples poster - Disposable Arts No Message - El Mustang Saucy Jacky - We$ley 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier classy - Walt Liquor Bring back Jack Burton - BostonGuy for all your hard in work in the lounge,enjoy jack - project xxx1 For Exposing Zionist Scum - Stone Roses! 
Fuk Israel - Stone Roses! So you can give it to Soto, so he can stop ducking. - QUELOQUE The Peoples Poster - dj emz Thx dawg,we are smashing Flomos, - CungLe 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Cabron Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - QUELOQUE 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
Are you trying to set a bait or are you just plain stupid?
Neither. All of this is just a matter of fact.

You're just bitter that nobody gives a shit about Denmark and the Germans probably rolled your sorry asses too.

Your claim to fame is a degenerate gambler that looks like uncle fester and a guy who got pwned by Ward and Calzaghe.

Gtfo outta my thread you milky bastard.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:36 PM
PainKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.10
Total Points: 113,311.76
Happy birthday mate - Clyde Barrow Good job P! - Lorily have a beer - led have a beer - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Buffman View Post
Get that weak **** outta here.

Hitler thought big.

Thats Zionist crybaby propaganda. They're giving him way too much credit. The real number is around 1 to 2 million.

No.

Are you?
Thinking big makes it worse.

End of the day, they found his dead body and discovered he only has one ball.

AN extraordinary account from a German army medic has finally confirmed what the world long suspected: Hitler only had one ball.

War veteran Johan Jambor made the revelation to a priest in the 1960s, who wrote it down.

The priest?s document has now come to light – 23 years after Johan?s death.

The war tyrant?s medical condition has been mocked for years in a British song.

The lyrics are: ?Hitler has only got one ball, the other is in the Albert Hall. His mother, the dirty b****r, cut it off when he was small.?

Until now there has never been complete proof Hitler was monorchic – the medical term for having one testicle.

But the document tells how Johan saw the proof with his own eyes. In the account, he relives the horror of serving as an army medic in World War I.

Saved Hitler ... Johan Jambor
Saved Hitler ... Johan Jambor
He died aged 94 in 1985, but had told his secret to priest Franciszek Pawlar, who kept a note of their conversation.

Johan?s friend Blassius Hanczuch confirmed the priest?s account of how the medic saved Hitler?s life. He said: ?In 1916 they had their hardest fight in the Battle of the Somme.

?For several hours, Johan and his friends picked up injured soldiers. He remembers Hitler.

?They called him the ?Screamer?. He was very noisy. Hitler was screaming ?help, help?.

?His abdomen and legs were all in blood. Hitler was injured in the abdomen and lost one testicle. His first question to the doctor was: ?Will I be able to have children??.?

Blassius said that when the Nazis swept to power Johan began to suffer nightmares and blame himself for saving Hitler.

Hitler?s genitals have long caused controversy. Some historians dismissed the ?one ball? song as propaganda. But an alleged Soviet autopsy on Hitler backed it up.

Records show Hitler did suffer a groin injury in the Somme.

It is the first time an interview with anyone who treated Hitler during WWI has come to light.

Dr Martin Farr, senior lecturer at Newcastle University School of Historical Studies, said last night: ?This genuinely new twist is fascinating.?

a.peake@the-sun.co.uk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_...y_Got_One_Ball

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1945960.ece
Old 09-10-2010, 07:36 PM
PittyPat
Kin yer taste the blood?

Rep Power: 32 PittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 421,149,068,619.61
Total Points: 421,149,103,260.36
To start off your collection... - S a m u r a i You are one bad motherfucker - poontango u da man ... - -Boxzilla- thx for all the great finds .... - -Boxzilla- keep da fights comin .... - -Boxzilla- 
the new 720p king - -Boxzilla- SHARE SHARE SHARE!!! - T4a thanks for all the 720P! - lynx649 finally got to hit u with a gift ... 720p bruv .... - -Boxzilla- One bad motherfuker!! - Jack D Ripper 
thanks for the khan mabd fight homey ... - -Boxzilla- The gift of poon and a Kats victory! - Roy O'Bannon War Katsidis - Timmy Chans a beer to DnB - Dubstep Demon Good poster! - Poor Lad 
For the #1 Katsidis fan. - thephantom5 Cheers for the uploads - Stone Roses! Thanks for password. - leone24 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Manglerito 

Super lame, even for a Friday. :durr1:

Sorry Poon, but you really are shot to bits when it comes to humour. Worse than Jones Jr.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:37 PM
BattlingNelson
Battet

Rep Power: 533 BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 987,680,037,116,572.12
Total Points: 987,680,037,292,241.75
Congrats... - Spacey1991 stole your gif I liked it too much Bat sorry... - LEFTYGUNZZ my heart beats for Kessler!! - cleaner147 congats on 15,000 posts, you're one of the best !! - JAB5239 good luck in the league, you'll need it :) - El Mustang 
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson > LeCrétin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge & integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 
I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist <3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr "When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick." lmao - -jose- For being one of the true "boxing guys" in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Quote:
Neither. All of this is just a matter of fact.

You're just bitter that nobody gives a shit about Denmark and the Germans probably rolled your sorry asses too.

Your claim to fame is a degenerate gambler that looks like uncle fester and a guy who got pwned by Ward and Calzaghe.

Gtfo outta my thread you milky bastard.
You are a fool.

*leaves*
Old 09-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond repute
ban protection - MANGLER cheers mate - Clyde Barrow For the peoples poster - Disposable Arts No Message - El Mustang Saucy Jacky - We$ley 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier classy - Walt Liquor Bring back Jack Burton - BostonGuy for all your hard in work in the lounge,enjoy jack - project xxx1 For Exposing Zionist Scum - Stone Roses! 
Fuk Israel - Stone Roses! So you can give it to Soto, so he can stop ducking. - QUELOQUE The Peoples Poster - dj emz Thx dawg,we are smashing Flomos, - CungLe 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Cabron Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - QUELOQUE 

Hitler did more with one ball in a span of 10 years than most of you sniveling dogs will ever do with 2 in your entire lifetime.

Send it.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittyPat View Post
Super lame, even for a Friday. :durr1:

Sorry Poon, but you really are shot to bits when it comes to humour. Worse than Jones Jr.
This is a serious thread.

Think about it Pitty, how many people did Tony Blair kill based on lies?

At least Hitler had integrity when he killed. He didn't bother making up stories as to why he killed, he just killed.

YOu gotta respect that. Todays leaders are certified killers, but too pussy to be upfront about it.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:41 PM
PainKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.10
Total Points: 113,311.76
Happy birthday mate - Clyde Barrow Good job P! - Lorily have a beer - led have a beer - led 

Quote:
Hitler did more with one ball in a span of 10 years than most of you sniveling dogs will ever do with 2 in your entire lifetime.

Send it.
Yes but when I cum, my balls give me double what he does. I am not interested in policitcs, ruling a country/army, murdering jews etc...

I am happy to live my simple life, and get laid, with my 2 balls getting sucked.

Was he a good leader? Well he lost so I don't think so.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:44 PM
The Heatles
Mia 2011 Champs.

Rep Power: 7 The Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 114,601.24
1k post - bearman3000 Happy birthday. Here's some cake for you. - blaze778 

A guy who murdered 5 million ppl u think is a hero? not that i like jews, i certainly do not.... But no one deserves to be murdered in ovens, u need to go jump off a cliff u sick ****.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Does everyone on BS have a vagina?

What did he do that any other ambitious world leader hasn't done? Why does he get a disproportionate amount of player hating as opposed to someone like Kissinger who authorized the murder of 2 million plus Cambodians?

I guess thats the thrust of this thread, how come Hitler gets railed, but other guys who have killed just as much or moar, get a pass?