Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-10-2010, 03:04 PM
infamous larryx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 infamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 110,505,084.13
Total Points: 110,978,405.72
Keep your head up! Better days are coming. - California Love happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest money money money....MONEY! - Gorilla Dogs have a beer - -pound4pound- Have a bigmac - Grand Champ 
Badass Mayweather Fan - Stones! Great Cotto vid you posted! - jazluvr get wasted tonight - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medved View Post
Dude is a midget why do people think if he slaps her a couple times it will leave a mark? Especially if he hits the side of her head and not the face.

If it was Chris Arreola we would see bruises but floyd is like amir khan, feather fister!
amir khans feather fisted now???and realize a feather fisted boxer still hits harder than the average man
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-10-2010, 03:04 PM
brick wall
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,227,406,796,645,486.75
Total Points: 1,227,406,798,752,335.75
Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
so he can punch her several times and leave no marks in your honest opinion??
she said he hit her in the head not face...you have to shave her hair to see the marks.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Sumthang bit me
Right in the buttocks

Rep Power: 58 Sumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,803,905,741,345.56
Total Points: 5,815,956,460,785.80
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
If Mike Tyson can hit a woman without causing permaneant injury, I'm pretty sure that Floyd can.

Typically, victims of crime do not release photos of themselves just to prove a point to delusional fanboys on the internet who would find a way to defend their man no matter what happened or how well proven it was. If she did release photos you guys would say that there's no proof that Floyd did it anyway.

Floyd is innocent until proven guilty, just like anyone else, but my guess is that even if there was a HD quality video of Floyd beating her up, you'd still be in here saying "damn, Floyd isn't that kinda guy, so that proves she must have provoked him by doing something really bad, therefore he isn't to blame".
They'd say the photos were photoshopped.

Its really amazing how guys like larry and those like him really hurt from the criticism Floyd gets. Its as if there is some kind of weird physical and emotional connection they have to him. Quite strange if you really think about it. If Floyd died, I think they'd cry.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:11 PM
brick wall
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,227,406,796,645,486.75
Total Points: 1,227,406,798,752,335.75
Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

Its really amazing how guys like larry and those like him really hurt from the criticism Floyd gets. Its as if there is some kind of weird physical and emotional connection they have to him. Quite strange if you really think about it. If Floyd died, I think they'd cry.
no, they'll commit a mass suicide.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:11 PM
HandSpeed303
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 HandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,739,531,557,217.52
Total Points: 66,739,531,582,462.70
So you can watch Ducktales - danny711 For you bud. - Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Big Smoke World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Big Smoke Autism - Lorily 

Quote:

Bro, I really don't understand why you would try and go there...

It is common knowledge that Larry gets paid by Floyd...There would be no other reason to act as his PR team on a boxing forum...

Hell, Floyd pays out loads of cash to every Floyd fan...Please stop acting like you don't know this.

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Rep Power: 0 Horus is infamous around these partsHorus is infamous around these partsHorus is infamous around these partsHorus is infamous around these partsHorus is infamous around these partsHorus is infamous around these partsHorus is infamous around these partsHorus is infamous around these partsHorus is infamous around these partsHorus is infamous around these partsHorus is infamous around these parts
Bank: 267,523,301,652.58
Total Points: 267,529,473,921.95
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 

She said her boyfriend was there, What did he do during all of this?
surly Mayweather would have hit him too...
We must hear his side of the story...
Old 09-10-2010, 03:14 PM
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 93 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,874,762,550,033.81
Total Points: 1,000,260,877,928,065,920.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
If Mike Tyson can hit a woman without causing permaneant injury, I'm pretty sure that Floyd can.

Typically, victims of crime do not release photos of themselves just to prove a point to delusional fanboys on the internet who would find a way to defend their man no matter what happened or how well proven it was. If she did release photos you guys would say that there's no proof that Floyd did it anyway.

Floyd is innocent until proven guilty, just like anyone else, but my guess is that even if there was a HD quality video of Floyd beating her up, you'd still be in here saying "damn, Floyd isn't that kinda guy, so that proves she must have provoked him by doing something really bad, therefore he isn't to blame".

Welcome back, Clegg. Your ilk is missed.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:15 PM
infamous larryx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 infamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 110,505,084.13
Total Points: 110,978,405.72
Keep your head up! Better days are coming. - California Love happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest money money money....MONEY! - Gorilla Dogs have a beer - -pound4pound- Have a bigmac - Grand Champ 
Badass Mayweather Fan - Stones! Great Cotto vid you posted! - jazluvr get wasted tonight - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:

yes..if floyd died id cry
Old 09-10-2010, 03:26 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 71 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,672,542,570,450,128.00
Total Points: 15,701,762,686,614,220.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
amir khans feather fisted now???and realize a feather fisted boxer still hits harder than the average man
Amir Khan has pretty good power right lol Time will tell, remember this same thing has happened before and she admitted she was lying so it could easily be the same stunt again, my thing is even though im a Mayweather fan, if it were anyone in this situation, it not only has happened before and been a lie but theres no evidence we know of as of yet.

I find it kinda funny how Pacqiauo fans are talking like Mayweather fans shouldnt defend him for this but if it were Pacqiauo in the same position and his wife had accused him of it before but later said it were a lie? Damn, these forums wouldn't hear the end of it. But so they should, whether i loved or hated the dude who was being accused only these circumstances, i know i would defend them.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Franco2012
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Franco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 207,210,173.70
Total Points: 207,647,250.20
super poster...! - Erik13 for your victory on the thunderdome vs dillinger on his own thread on you, he got owned by a few comments, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest mr. awesome - Jabroni for daily hilarious yet scientific ownership of flomo's - Dick Buffman a super collection for you homie - Tha_Greatest 
My inspiration. - Little Mac one more homie - Tha_Greatest To my croatian homie. - Big Smoke No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest finallyit is done, you got your superman set, you earned them, lol, th - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 

Floyd probably use 18 oz gloves on her.