Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Latino Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2010, 09:03 PM
U.ncleSam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 U.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,172,037,552.12
Total Points: 31,646,806,638.91
Hungry? - Uncle Howie Good snack! - Uncle Howie Tastie! - Uncle Howie Apple! - Uncle Howie xX_APPLE_Xx - Uncle Howie 
No Message - chiguy91 Tastie Snack! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 Granny Smith! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 
Everyone likes apples! - Uncle Howie Here's an Apple! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 Yum-Yum! - Uncle Howie Enjoy! - Uncle Howie 
Health Snack! - Uncle Howie A gift, for you! - Uncle Howie Apples! - Uncle Howie 20,000,000 please :) - ghns1133 u rokk - ghns1133 
Default Miss Australia is accusing Miss Mexico, Philippines and other Latinas of Sabotage

Miss Universe Contestant Claims "Sabotage" Led to Her Loss
By Erin Carlson | Wednesday, September 8, 2010, 1:50 PM

Campbell at Miss Universe Australia.
Brendon Thorne/Getty ImagesAs anyone who's seen "Toddlers and Tiaras" can tell you, the hyper-competitive world of beauty pageants has seen its fair share of adversarial sabotage. But when a contestant claims her evening gown was laced with sharp-edged pins or pepper spray or lipstick stains, the alleged girl-on-girl crime makes headlines around the world.

The latest heir-to-the-beauty-crown to make such a claim is Miss Australia Jesinta Campbell, who says one of her 82 rivals at this year's Miss Universe pageant tampered with her festive national dress just before she took the stage in Las Vegas last month.

"There was a bit of sabotage backstage," she told Australia's Nova 91.9 radio station of her experience with the "national dress" she donned for the event. "When I went to put it on I found about six pins all pinned in the back of it, so when I put it on I scratched all the back of my back. I was like 'Ooh! What's that?'."

Good natured as ever (she did win the "Miss Congeniality" title, after all), Campbell didn't point any fingers at any specific competitors.

"I don't know who it was," she said in the radio interview when asked who she thought the pin-wielding perpetrator might be. "All of that stuff is backstage, so it could've been anyone."

[Photos: See All Contestants From the Pageant]

Campbell placed third at the televised event, held in Las Vegas last month; the winner was Jimena Navarrete of Mexico, and Yendi Phillips of Jamaica came in second. Campbell's be-pinned dress -- intended to represent the land Down Under with an aboriginal-print swimsuit, ruffled flamenco skirt and Ugg boots -- was ridiculed as too costume-y and over-the-top; little did anyone know the pain the 18-year-old Aussie beauty queen felt underneath.

[Photos: Pageant's controversial body paint shoot]

So, whodunit? No one has copped to the prank, but from the large pool of international competitor-suspects, Campbell singles out those from Mexico, the Phillipines, and Central and South America.

"Winning is so important for those girls because they become queens in their country and are worshipped if they win -- and it changes everything forever for them," she told the Herald Sun. "But there were 82 other girls there and I can't narrow it down, so it's a mystery to me."

She added: "But I know who didn't do it -- my best friends were the girls from Ireland, Belgium, Great Britain, and Guam and I know they wouldn't have done that to me."
Old 09-08-2010, 09:05 PM
DeelDough
Blow it up

Rep Power: 12 DeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond reputeDeelDough has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,925,416.41
Total Points: 45,169,322.73
Your 1st of many gifts! - jazluvr 

I thought she was going to acusse her of using plaster. I think Capetillo did her make up
Old 09-08-2010, 09:20 PM
U.ncleSam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 U.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond reputeU.ncleSam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,172,037,552.12
Total Points: 31,646,806,638.91
Hungry? - Uncle Howie Good snack! - Uncle Howie Tastie! - Uncle Howie Apple! - Uncle Howie xX_APPLE_Xx - Uncle Howie 
No Message - chiguy91 Tastie Snack! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 Granny Smith! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 
Everyone likes apples! - Uncle Howie Here's an Apple! - Uncle Howie No Message - chiguy91 Yum-Yum! - Uncle Howie Enjoy! - Uncle Howie 
Health Snack! - Uncle Howie A gift, for you! - Uncle Howie Apples! - Uncle Howie 20,000,000 please :) - ghns1133 u rokk - ghns1133 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lucci View Post
I thought she was going to acusse her of using plaster. I think Capetillo did her make up
lol........
Old 09-08-2010, 10:22 PM
xcaret v3
Banned

Rep Power: 0 xcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 5,565,017.99
Total Points: 6,681,331.25

and take my ****
Old 09-09-2010, 08:35 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 123 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,523,982,268,206.71
Total Points: 18,523,982,484,312.17
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

They should all have a naked pillow fight, put it on PPV and donate the money to charity.

That's my idea anyway......
Old 09-09-2010, 08:45 AM
oc9979
Bad Intentions

Rep Power: 21 oc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,291,279,021,017.58
Total Points: 1,521,503,869,679.30
sharing tv link - Sir TomJones 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 

Miss Guatemala looked better than Miss Australia.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:40 AM
dj Ramos
Banned

Rep Power: 0 dj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 589,057,099.66
Total Points: 599,152,208.62
4 - RunW/Knives 5 - RunW/Knives 6 - RunW/Knives 7 - RunW/Knives 8 - RunW/Knives 
9 - RunW/Knives 10 Blue Para for the Metro. - RunW/Knives Have this homo - Mr Punch Quality Poster and Hella Funny - Stones! Chea - Stones! 
TRUTH WARRIOR - Stones! Thirsty...? - ??? I feel a Tornado Coming!!!!! - Stones! to celebrate chicaritos goal - C.RONALDO Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr 
to the homie dj heart - Tha_Greatest Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger 11 - Gremlin. For Dj, use this to get ronaldo and fabregas drunk so then you can defile them both! BWAHAHAHAHA ;) - BritishBoxing92 practice is always good you know for what ;) - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - Viciousz Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr Punch Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - Spray_resistant Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 
Send a message via AIM to dj Ramos

I wanna f*ck miss mexico, ukraine, austrillia and guatemala.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:53 PM
boxpuncher
Banned

Rep Power: 0 boxpuncher has a spectacular aura aboutboxpuncher has a spectacular aura aboutboxpuncher has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,211.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj emz View Post
I wanna f*ck miss mexico, ukraine, austrillia and guatemala.
you wanna fuk van persie and margo
Old 09-09-2010, 08:53 PM
dj Ramos
Banned

Rep Power: 0 dj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 589,057,099.66
Total Points: 599,152,208.62
4 - RunW/Knives 5 - RunW/Knives 6 - RunW/Knives 7 - RunW/Knives 8 - RunW/Knives 
9 - RunW/Knives 10 Blue Para for the Metro. - RunW/Knives Have this homo - Mr Punch Quality Poster and Hella Funny - Stones! Chea - Stones! 
TRUTH WARRIOR - Stones! Thirsty...? - ??? I feel a Tornado Coming!!!!! - Stones! to celebrate chicaritos goal - C.RONALDO Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr 
to the homie dj heart - Tha_Greatest Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger 11 - Gremlin. For Dj, use this to get ronaldo and fabregas drunk so then you can defile them both! BWAHAHAHAHA ;) - BritishBoxing92 practice is always good you know for what ;) - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - Viciousz Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr Punch Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - Spray_resistant Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 
Send a message via AIM to dj Ramos

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxpuncher View Post
you wanna fuk van persie and margo
dont forget Cristiano Ronaldo and Fabregas
Old 09-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Makalebron
The 6th Horseman

Rep Power: 5 Makalebron has a reputation beyond reputeMakalebron has a reputation beyond reputeMakalebron has a reputation beyond reputeMakalebron has a reputation beyond reputeMakalebron has a reputation beyond reputeMakalebron has a reputation beyond reputeMakalebron has a reputation beyond reputeMakalebron has a reputation beyond reputeMakalebron has a reputation beyond reputeMakalebron has a reputation beyond reputeMakalebron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,675.56

What she said is kinda racist